Man who shot himself yesterday

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 23, 2008
I hear that a man shot himself yesterday in Jonesboro on the corner of Culberhouse and Dogwood Streets...does anyone know who this person is?
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Oct 23, 2008
No I'm thinking it's over off Southwest Drive somewhere.
Skeets

Jacksonville, AR

#4 Oct 23, 2008
It's beside wallace and Owens, close to JHS!!!
Skeets

Jacksonville, AR

#5 Oct 23, 2008
Wait my bad it's down by Magic touch on Nettleton!!!

Bossier City, LA

#6 Oct 23, 2008
Anyone heard who he was yet?

AOL

#7 Oct 23, 2008
It was just south of the five way stop on Culberhouse, near Leah's hair salon. Haven't heard who it was, but it is a sad situation
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 24, 2008
there is another thread on here about this...but it's in today's paper

Benton, LA

#10 Oct 24, 2008
It talks about it on the thread cops on culberhouse.. plus its in the jonesborosun or you can look it up on jonesborosun.com

AOL

#11 Oct 24, 2008
can someone tell me why tv 8 didn't report this last night,or this am? those people are trully unbelievable!!!
guest123

Benton, LA

#12 Oct 24, 2008
Not sure..try emailing or calling someone from kait and ask them.

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Oct 24, 2008
guest wrote:
can someone tell me why tv 8 didn't report this last night,or this am? those people are trully unbelievable!!!
They don't put suicides on the news and that is what it turned out to be the guy had the gun pointed at his wife then turned and shot his self, the paper had him listed in critical
nono

Trumann, AR

#14 Oct 24, 2008
He had 2 bullets in the chamber and had blocked his wife to where she couldnt pull away.His intentions were murder/suicide Her windows were tinted so he didnt know that she had a passenger.When he saw her passenger he got pissed and shot himself. I guess he should have aimed better, now he's laying in the hospital with half his brain blown out and a very pissed off wife to decide what to do with him. She's a friend of a friend so I am getting this story second hand but from what I understand of it, they were in the process of divorce.
justme

Daleville, AL

#15 Oct 24, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't put suicides on the news and that is what it turned out to be the guy had the gun pointed at his wife then turned and shot his self, the paper had him listed in critical
While they usually don't put suicides in the paper, generally stuff that happens in the public view is considered to be public knowledge. So, it is odd that we at least didn't hear the story on the news or in the paper, even if they with held the names of those involved.
friend

Deridder, LA

#16 Oct 27, 2008
i was actually on the scene and the saddest part was the fact there was a car behind the incident.
A poor young girl witnessed the whole thing. When the man blocked off his wife and broke her driverside window...the girl in the car behind called 911. A few seconds later he shot himself. Her mother arrived on the scene to console her daughter as she shook and filled out her report. This was just a shame. Prayers to all

Little Rock, AR

#17 Oct 30, 2008
There were 4 poor girls on the scene, I was one of them, I also called 911 when he ran me off the road, before he ever got out of the truck and confronted her. He didn't block her with his truck, there are a lot of variables left untold, but that is probably best. God bless the wife, she will never get over what she experienced, and neither will we!
dang it

Georgetown, TX

#18 Oct 30, 2008
why couldn't that have been my ex husband BEFORE the divorce was over?
Your Ex

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Oct 30, 2008
dang it wrote:
why couldn't that have been my ex husband BEFORE the divorce was over?
Probally because your ex didn't give a rip about you. You think that was a cute remark, if you experienced a tragedy such as this you wouldn't think it was so cutesy then.
Ivory Girl

Tuckerman, AR

#20 Oct 30, 2008
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Probally because your ex didn't give a rip about you. You think that was a cute remark, if you experienced a tragedy such as this you wouldn't think it was so cutesy then.
Actually I was hoping it was my ex. Then I was going to throw a street party.
PGould

Paragould, AR

#21 Oct 31, 2008
guest wrote:
There were 4 poor girls on the scene, I was one of them, I also called 911 when he ran me off the road, before he ever got out of the truck and confronted her. He didn't block her with his truck, there are a lot of variables left untold, but that is probably best. God bless the wife, she will never get over what she experienced, and neither will we!
He didn't block her off with the truck? Did you see a passenger in the car?
fin

United States

#22 Nov 1, 2008
the guys names if jeff or something close and he is not dead just blind that is what you get when you get when you are stupid. and the really girls that will never forget it is the 2 small children in the car that saw their daddy blow him brains out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Communist Lights Self On Fire While Burning US ... 9 min guest 15
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 58 min Guest 749
Name a peson you still LOVe and want back in yo... 1 hr guest 5
Blinded by the truth 1 hr Ive been the fool 1
CCC Forum Failing Miserably 1 hr guest 6
curious to know 1 hr like to know 2
Old school foods and snacks that we miss 1 hr Now_What- 41
"Crooked Hillary" ? 1 hr Trevor 73
Melania speech plaguerzed 1 hr Trevor 114

Jonesboro Jobs