What Temp Service does Frito Lay use?

What Temp Service does Frito Lay use?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Is Frito still using temps? Which company? Thanks!
avg driver

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Just come on in and fill out a application from 9 to 3 I'm part of the hiring team
Keishea Green

Washington, DC

#3 Aug 24, 2012
avg driver wrote:
Just come on in and fill out a application from 9 to 3 I'm part of the hiring team
How would one apply from out of state? I am planning a move to the area soon and would be thrilled at the opportunity to work for Frito Lay!
not2bad

Harrisburg, AR

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Just walk in and apply???
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Keishea Green wrote:
<quoted text>
How would one apply from out of state? I am planning a move to the area soon and would be thrilled at the opportunity to work for Frito Lay!
You'll just have to get used to the front office knowing way too much personal information about you. Social Security #, where you bank at, etc.
BTW, that $400.00 that i ATM out of my checking account every month is to go pay my rent with in case your big noses were wondering dumba$$e$
frito lay

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 12, 2012
We're looking for people who are good with acronyms and slogans. Knowing how to do something is no good unless you know acronyms and slogans. Nothing gets done unless you know acronyms and slogans.
Just simply using common logic to proceedingly operate safely no longer cuts it.
Cutting costs is not as simple as identifying your highest amount of costs in dollars and going from there to figure out how to reduce that cost. You must first know the acronyms involved in the cost cutting procedures. It takes slogans and acronyms to cut costs and get things done. Slogans and acronyms are what work.

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Keishea Green wrote:
<quoted text>
How would one apply from out of state? I am planning a move to the area soon and would be thrilled at the opportunity to work for Frito Lay!
go to their website and fill out an application
estate

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 16, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, that $400.00 that i ATM out of my checking account every month is to go pay my rent with in case your big noses were wondering dumba$$e$
We all know how much of a tightwad you are about money. Some ugly hags are just coming up with lies to use as just another excuse as to why it wouldn't be good for you to have that money that's yours just like others have been coming up with excuses before all these years. The truth is that people who claim to be good don't ever want you to have it and they hope that having to keep up with having to work somewhere kills you sooner than later.
Laypalm

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Keishea Green wrote:
<quoted text>
How would one apply from out of state? I am planning a move to the area soon and would be thrilled at the opportunity to work for Frito Lay!
You got kids? They will want to know that. People with kids costs more on the company to insure.
guesst

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Keishea Green wrote:
<quoted text>
How would one apply from out of state? I am planning a move to the area soon and would be thrilled at the opportunity to work for Frito Lay!
If you get hired remember to not use any kind of over the counter medications like Aspirin or Ibuprofen on the job that have the warning on their labels that they could cause drowsiness.
Wacky WaYne

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Can i work at frito lay if i pop pills like oxycoton and xanax it makes me work better and come to work on time holla back!!
Wacky WaYne

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Wait a minute im already working at frito lay this december makes 10 years yay!! Brb gotta pop a pill.
health department

Miske, Hungary

#14 Dec 1, 2012
avg driver wrote:
Just come on in and fill out a application from 9 to 3 I'm part of the hiring team
you needs to hire somebody for getting rid of all the crap that resource dumped in the toilet all at once and tell everybody about how crap floated all over the place and out the loading dock doors and all over the womens bathroom and is still everywhere to where both bathrooms can't be used for how many weeks now? hmmm?
disgusted

Luton, UK

#15 Dec 1, 2012
health department wrote:
<quoted text>
you needs to hire somebody for getting rid of all the crap that resource dumped in the toilet all at once and tell everybody about how crap floated all over the place and out the loading dock doors and all over the womens bathroom and is still everywhere to where both bathrooms can't be used for how many weeks now? hmmm?
Is that why the whole place smells like an overflowing outhouse in July? I was there a couple of months ago and almost hurled just going in the front door.
JIM

Ireland

#16 Dec 2, 2012
health department wrote:
<quoted text>
you needs to hire somebody for getting rid of all the crap that resource dumped in the toilet all at once and tell everybody about how crap floated all over the place and out the loading dock doors and all over the womens bathroom and is still everywhere to where both bathrooms can't be used for how many weeks now? hmmm?
LOL!
Cindy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#17 Dec 2, 2012
health department wrote:
<quoted text>
you needs to hire somebody for getting rid of all the crap that resource dumped in the toilet all at once and tell everybody about how crap floated all over the place and out the loading dock doors and all over the womens bathroom and is still everywhere to where both bathrooms can't be used for how many weeks now? hmmm?
They can't do that, can they???? Not in a place that fixes food!!!
superfly

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Go to the front desk and ask to see Ritchie jones he is on the hiring team
Juan

Tempe, AZ

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't do that, can they???? Not in a place that fixes food!!!
Silly Cindy. If you knew what was in the processed foods you eat you would give up garbage like corn and potato chips and would lose enough weight you might catch a fine hombre at last. Poop in the floor, poop in the food.
Mr Flashback is a troll

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#20 Dec 2, 2012
You better knock it off. Frito Lay doesn't like people talking about all the poop(literal and figurative) in the plant.
sanitashun

Germany

#21 Dec 2, 2012
hey, its just poop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Holder and another member of the democrati... 1 min JILL 1
Doe's eat place tows vehicles 37 min believer 25
How To Report Illegal Immigrants 45 min believer 1
ll Duce Trump 45 min Red Cloud 10
Inherited a mess 1 hr Stop the insanity 12
Trump Says MSM Is “Enemy Of The American People” 1 hr Hidden Saint 2
Poll: Trump's Approval rating hits another hist... 3 hr guest 17

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages