Jonesboro Cycle & Atv
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joker

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jul 7, 2008
Anyone here purchased any motorcycles or scooter from Jonesboro Cycle on caraway road? Are they good to do business with? Thinking about buying a scooter from them. I wonder if they service what they sell.

I don't live in Jonesboro and know nothing about them. Any input will be appreciated.

Here's a link to their website.

http://www.jonesborocycle.com/

waqar

State University, AR

#2 Jul 14, 2008
yup i did, i bought a yamaha r6 05....the deal was good...its now a year ive kept this bike...hemant the owner is a man of his words..he said the bike is clean and runs great...and it does
Loves me some Geo Rays

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 14, 2008
I priced them, but Harvey's Motorsports was almost $200 lower on the same scooter, so I bought one at Harvey's. I have had great luck with it, gets about 90mpg. Good stuff!
Joker

Russellville, AR

#4 Jul 14, 2008
Thanks for the info. Where is Harvey's Motorsports located?
Luvs me sum Sugar Gliders

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jul 14, 2008
Hwy 49 in Brookland. 935 a2418
Luvs me sum Sugar Gliders

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jul 14, 2008
Joker

Russellville, AR

#7 Jul 17, 2008
Thanks for the info and website link. I'll check them both out.
MEL

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2008
I was looking for a scooter and the owner opened his shop up for me on a Sunday and gave me a 200.00 discount for having to drive 500 miles...He was gets a Big 10 with me.....

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 20, 2008
Hemat Patel is a complete jerk! I wouldn't trust him with my last dollar. He did business with my previous employer. Do not trust this man.
jby

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Sep 3, 2008
they are s//ty people and way to high.
name

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Sep 3, 2008
jhh
Josh

Little Rock, AR

#12 Sep 6, 2008
I agree. The guys are Jonesboro Cycle are great. They have grown from a small little Chinese ATV shop into a real full scale motorcycle dealership. I bought a Honda F4i from them and it is the best used bike I ever purchase. I also got a 1 year warranty with it from Aftercare. Great bike and great guys at Jonesboro Cycle. Thanks Ben and Hemant.
Josh

Little Rock, AR

#13 Sep 6, 2008
I agree. The guys are Jonesboro Cycle are great. They have grown from a small little Chinese ATV shop into a real full scale motorcycle dealership. I bought a Honda F4i from them and it is the best used bike I ever purchase. I also got a 1 year warranty with it from Aftercare. Great bike and great guys at Jonesboro Cycle. Thanks Ben and Hemant.
Danny

Little Rock, AR

#14 Sep 6, 2008
These guys got the best scooters around. Yes their prices may be a couple hundred higher buy buy they sel Kymco and Hyosung scooter. They both come with 2 year warranties. All parts are avaialbe within 3 business days. They stock most parts and have a Licenced MMI motorcycle mechanic on staff to work on them. There guys are serious. Plus they stock scooters from 50cc to 500cc. All different models and prices. Check them out at www.jonesborocycle.com .
Danny

Little Rock, AR

#15 Sep 6, 2008
Joker wrote:
Anyone here purchased any motorcycles or scooter from Jonesboro Cycle on caraway road? Are they good to do business with? Thinking about buying a scooter from them. I wonder if they service what they sell.
I don't live in Jonesboro and know nothing about them. Any input will be appreciated.
Here's a link to their website.
http://www.jonesborocycle.com/
These guys got the best scooters around. Yes their prices may be a couple hundred higher buy buy they sel Kymco and Hyosung scooter. They both come with 2 year warranties. All parts are avaialbe within 3 business days. They stock most parts and have a Licenced MMI motorcycle mechanic on staff to work on them. There guys are serious. Plus they stock scooters from 50cc to 500cc. All different models and prices. Check them out at www.jonesborocycle.com .
Tim

Little Rock, AR

#16 Sep 6, 2008
He opened up on Sunday for me too. Thanks to him I now have the scooter I really wanted. I love my Kymco. I use it everyday and have never had a problem with it. Great sales and parts gys at Jonesboro Cycle.
John Davis

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2008
What is really great about these forums is the fact it gives courage to all of the pus*ies in the world to say whatever they want. If you are at least going to bash someone leave you name. Internet scum. This forum wont even let me use profanity because it might offend you guys.
stangdriver

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Oct 11, 2008
The Guys at Jonesboro atv are great. I got fed up with the jerks at J.T. and started buying parts and having service done at J. ATV a couple of years ago. So thankful to have an alternative to J.T. Honda.
Incredulous

Little Rock, AR

#19 Oct 11, 2008
MEL wrote:
I was looking for a scooter and the owner opened his shop up for me on a Sunday and gave me a 200.00 discount for having to drive 500 miles...He was gets a Big 10 with me.....
500 miles??? You gotta be kidding! Heck, you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a scooter shop, and you couldn't find one closer than 500 miles? You must have had to tunnel out from somewhere!
lkdAFN

Montgomery, TX

#20 Oct 12, 2008
LF200 (iii)
Colors: Blue/Red/Black/Green
Engine Type: Air Cooled, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 197CC
Starting System: Electric & Kick
Brake System (FRONT): Disc/Hand Control
Brake System (REAR): Drum/Pedal Control
Transmission System: 5 Speed, Manual Clutch
Ignition System: CDI
Max. Power: 16HP/8000RPM
Max. Torque: 14.5N.m/6500RPM
Max Speed: 60MPH
Max Loading Capacity: 330LBS
L x W x H: 82.3"' x 26.4" x 44.5"
Wheel Base: 52.4"
Dry Weight: 308 LBS
Gas Yield: 0.97 GAL/100Mile
Suspension (FRONT): Hydraulic
Suspension (REAR): Hydraulic Spring
Tire Size: FRONT 3.00 - 18
REAR 100/90 - 18

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating sites 15 min Guest 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 54 min guest 32,660
My JIGGLEBOTTOM just 1 hr SSOB 1
Turnrows boutique 4 hr Guest 1
Where can I get my brother a woman in Jonesboro... 6 hr Jasonjay10000 5
Palco, Inc Caregivers. 6 hr Ang 1
sons of anarchy (Dec '11) 12 hr Guest 33

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance