Jaime Unger Martin
Delta Zeta

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 16, 2013
What do people really know and think about this person?
Gueat

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 20, 2013
She is a ok person.Why would anyone put her name out like this?Delta Zeta you go to ASU so someone could start something about your group on here.Would you like like that I would say you would be mad about it if they did ao shut up!
Gueat

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Back to the top!

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Does anyone know this girl???
KCM

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Feb 24, 2013
What do you know what this girl really?

La Vergne, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2014
Gueat wrote:
She is a ok person.Why would anyone put her name out like this?Delta Zeta you go to ASU so someone could start something about your group on here.Would you like like that I would say you would be mad about it if they did ao shut up!
Say what you want about DZ. She the one that threw her life away by stealing 40 thousand dollars.No she has no one to run to she is on probation.She can evil and has ice flowing through her veins.She sits and talks bad about family.She needs to start getting along w/ her own family it's sad how she does them.
Long hauler

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Aug 28, 2014
Is she related to Jeremy Unger. Not asking to spread gossip. Just wondering if he is around. I knew him from Nettleton
SBU

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 8, 2014
Long hauler wrote:
Is she related to Jeremy Unger. Not asking to spread gossip. Just wondering if he is around. I knew him from Nettleton
Yes that's her older brother.He is in VA.Jaime has girls live on Vine St.
Shugah

Paragould, AR

#9 Oct 9, 2014
God I hate she got messed up and had break up with family. Her brother had friends, worked hard, and even ran with several politicians. Ihad not read about her problem with money's tv. What happened?
DAZ

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 4, 2015
Shugah wrote:
God I hate she got messed up and had break up with family. Her brother had friends, worked hard, and even ran with several politicians. Ihad not read about her problem with money's tv. What happened?
She stole 40 thousand dollars from Dillard's when she use to work their. She has no family left in Jonesboro.She calls neice her daughter which she did give birth to her.She got ran of from b/c everyone knew she slept w/ many guys, and everyone made fun her for it.She she stopped going to school then got homeschooled.Yes she lives on Vine street and her husband works a Nestle.

Mountain View, CA

#11 Feb 4, 2015
I know her causes trouble everywhere she goes there is a huge black cloud over head. Run Run Run.
Deerstalker

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 7, 2015
Wonder how all this happened. She had a pretty decent family and some friends at one time. I kind of hate to hear bout girl getting all messed up like this
geez

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 7, 2015
Good grief people quit worrying about this woman and go back to school!

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 13, 2015
DAZ wrote:
<quoted text>She stole 40 thousand dollars from Dillard's when she use to work their. She has no family left in Jonesboro.She calls neice her daughter which she did give birth to her.She got ran of from b/c everyone knew she slept w/ many guys, and everyone made fun her for it.She she stopped going to school then got homeschooled.Yes she lives on Vine street and her husband works a Nestle.
I've seen her recently and she seems to doing very well for herself. Was there something in particular that you were trying to find out about her? Her and her husband drive nice vehicles, have a nice house and 4 children. How about you try not to forget that people grow from their mistakes and hers were a very long time ago. She did something she felt like she had to do for her family at the time and yes that was a huge life changing mistake. But I was the matron of honor at her wedding and anyone who truly knows her knows that she is now a very different person and a great mom! Why does it matter that she was homeschooled? That seems like an odd fact to throw out there. She has ruined anything with her family... Her Mom was her very best friend and her Dad had an affair with another woman and married her the day after his divorce was final. So she chooses not to speak to her father and she's just fine with that. She always hated Jeremy but she talks to her other brothers. Stephen has a lot of drug and alcohol problems and jumps back and forth between women and living at other peoples houses so she distances herself from him. You people Ned to find something better to do then bash someone who loves their life, has a great marriage and is such a great fun loving Mom!
scuba

La Vergne, TN

#15 Sep 7, 2015
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen her recently and she seems to doing very well for herself. Was there something in particular that you were trying to find out about her? Her and her husband drive nice vehicles, have a nice house and 4 children. How about you try not to forget that people grow from their mistakes and hers were a very long time ago. She did something she felt like she had to do for her family at the time and yes that was a huge life changing mistake. But I was the matron of honor at her wedding and anyone who truly knows her knows that she is now a very different person and a great mom! Why does it matter that she was homeschooled? That seems like an odd fact to throw out there. She has ruined anything with her family... Her Mom was her very best friend and her Dad had an affair with another woman and married her the day after his divorce was final. So she chooses not to speak to her father and she's just fine with that. She always hated Jeremy but she talks to her other brothers. Stephen has a lot of drug and alcohol problems and jumps back and forth between women and living at other peoples houses so she distances herself from him. You people Ned to find something better to do then bash someone who loves their life, has a great marriage and is such a great fun loving Mom!
my mom was an awesome mom the problems she had came from a lot this is Steven I haven't lived with multiple families I tried to take care of my girls my sister can't even have a family my moms dead my dad she can't talk to you my brothers she can't talk to you mr marcus family she can't talk to me it kind of shows a pattern not sure why she's not a felon I love my daughter Morgan with all my heart I went through a hard time with lorenda long little and try to fix it I've moved on but a few people wanna keep talking about my mom she is an awesome person my dad Jerry Unger is an awesome person you never know the loop that God my throw at you but I don't think anybody could or would understand that suicide is a word until you've been through it
scuba

La Vergne, TN

#16 Sep 7, 2015
scuba wrote:
<quoted text>
my mom was an awesome mom the problems she had came from a lot this is Steven I haven't lived with multiple families I tried to take care of my girls my sister can't even have a family my moms dead my dad she can't talk to you my brothers she can't talk to you mr marcus family she can't talk to me it kind of shows a pattern not sure why she's not a felon I love my daughter Morgan with all my heart I went through a hard time with lorenda long little and try to fix it I've moved on but a few people wanna keep talking about my mom she is an awesome person my dad Jerry Unger is an awesome person you never know the loop that God my throw at you but I don't think anybody could or would understand that suicide is a word until you've been through it
we have all been through a lot I love my sister I love my nieces I love my daughters it's time we all get past everything and move on I'm not worried about anybody's problems I have done the best I can if anybody wants to say anything bad about Steve Unger say it now I thought I've always been a good person and don't drag my daughter Morgan into this you all enjoy say what you want to say now I'm just trying to fix and make a happy family with me and the person I've been with the last 4 years

Champaign, IL

#17 Sep 10, 2015
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.

Champaign, IL

#18 Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm.
scuba

Antioch, TN

#19 Sep 10, 2015
Guest wrote:
Hmmm.
Wow
scuba

Antioch, TN

#20 Sep 10, 2015
scuba wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
she does have problems let her be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The states Trump's budget would hit the hardest 24 min liberals have no ... 27
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 38 min BARNEYII 36,107
Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot 1 hr NowUKnow 2
Kim Dotcom Destroys Trump Russia Narrative 1 hr NowUKnow 1
Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of... 1 hr Guest Loves Trump 15
News REGION 8 INVESTIGATES: Suspects in deadly shoot... 1 hr The Colonel 7
The Call - The Walls Came Down dodgybizkit dod... 1 hr SickOfGreyBoxingB... 28

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance