child custody lawyers?
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Who is one of the better attorneys in Jonesboro? I'm looking for one who is very aggressive of course! How is Douglas brim hall? Or Jennifer woodruff ?
Need to know

Arlington, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2012
curious wrote:
Who is one of the better attorneys in Jonesboro? I'm looking for one who is very aggressive of course! How is Douglas brim hall? Or Jennifer woodruff ?
I am needing to know the same thing. I want a lawyer that knows their job and will stop at nothing to make sure everything is in the Childs best interest. Glad you asked.

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 8, 2012
There is supposedly a female barracuda child custody attorney in Paragould. You might ask in the Paragould forum. Good luck to you.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Mar 8, 2012
I did call the Stacey ryalls? However her last name is spelled, but yea she don't have any open spots anytime this month and well, I need someone like yesterday basically!!
Need to know

Arlington, TX

#5 Mar 8, 2012
guest wrote:
There is supposedly a female barracuda child custody attorney in Paragould. You might ask in the Paragould forum. Good luck to you.
Yes I did too and she's booked up.
JDL

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2012
Mixon in with mooney law firm is suppose to be good
Happy

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Mar 8, 2012
Raney Coleman, hands down the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Countdown to My Vacation 3 min Arkansaw 24
Trump Bends Republicans Over Makes them Sqeeee... 16 min Guest 97
Queer marriage 18 min Queer 514
Kerry Roemer the ex NicePak fool 30 min Guest 2
Alcohol drinks being allowed to be sold at spor... 43 min Guest 66
Huckabee in close 2nd place 48 min Guest 42
Lawmakers Vote to Let Obama Take Your Passport ... 2 hr Guest 15
Judge needs charged for Murder 2 hr dull needle 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance