Whats Wrong With Race Mixing?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#43 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>My d*ck is plenty big and I get all the p**sy I want. Your just mad because no white guys want your skanky, 350lb a*s! If you would stop hanging around all those coons and eating all that fried chicken you might loose a few lbs. And by the way, the largest d*ck ever recorded was on a white guy, not a negro!
Hun I weigh 138 thank you.
guest

United States

#44 Jan 31, 2013
Thickbiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun I weigh 138 thank you.
you mean 318.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#45 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>you mean 318.
No dumb a$$! I have a very nice body. I'm not a slob . & neither is my BLACK boyfriend!
leroy rogers

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Jan 31, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> you mean 318.
she was talking about her thighs...
leroy rogers

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Jan 31, 2013
Thickbiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just mad because your d*ck I tiny and you can't get no p**sy. Your just mad because most white guys have little ones and black guys have big ones .!
see,you race traitors take up with the monkey for that black snake ignoring their smell,looks,nastiness,stealing ways.
when you are no longer any good for your boy,he'll toss you to the curb and grab another doughgirl,and what do you do then?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#49 Jan 31, 2013
leroy rogers wrote:
<quoted text>see,you race traitors take up with the monkey for that black snake ignoring their smell,looks,nastiness,stealing ways.
when you are no longer any good for your boy,he'll toss you to the curb and grab another doughgirl,and what do you do then?
Me & my boyfriend have been together for 3 years he's never cheated on me I've never cheated on him either! We are planning to get married sometime this year and have children and raise a happy family. Not all black guys nor any other race are like that.! My bf has never been to jail or got in trouble.
know it all

United States

#50 Jan 31, 2013
Thickbiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumb a$$! I have a very nice body. I'm not a slob . & neither is my BLACK boyfriend!
Nice body? Thats funny! Girl, the shadow of your a*s would weigh 75lbs!
Try

West Memphis, AR

#51 Jan 31, 2013
Thickbiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just mad because your d*ck I tiny and you can't get no p**sy. Your just mad because most white guys have little ones and black guys have big ones .!
I think you are a little black boy trying to stir up stuff. You say "black guys have big ones" now thats funny. Trying to say that all do. The smallest pecker I ever saw was on a black guy. Then you say most white guys are small? Lol
know it all

United States

#52 Jan 31, 2013
Thickbiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Me & my boyfriend have been together for 3 years he's never cheated on me I've never cheated on him either! We are planning to get married sometime this year and have children and raise a happy family. Not all black guys nor any other race are like that.! My bf has never been to jail or got in trouble.
If he hasn't went to jail yet its because he hasn't got caught! Its sad that you're planning on having children. Thats just more kids on welfare that us working people will have to feed.
Bill

Trumann, AR

#53 Jan 31, 2013
It is literally impossible to be a Christian if you are in a mixed relationship. Adulterate is the same as commiting Adultery. Adulterate means to dilute,add mixture, or debase by adding an inferior substance,look it up that is what it means.In the Greek it is translated moicheus meaning to mongrelize. Mixing is forbidden all throughout the Bible. Before our countries so called " moral standard" was controlled by so called jews for jesus and the world council of churches our nation understood this. I guess if you have no honor or morals and choose to be a scumbag there is nothing wrong with it. But if choose to follow the rulebook of standards and morals it is forbidden..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#54 Jan 31, 2013
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>If he hasn't went to jail yet its because he hasn't got caught! Its sad that you're planning on having children. Thats just more kids on welfare that us working people will have to feed.
We are planning on having 2 kids. Caucasian people are on welfare too . Me & my boyfriend both have jobs. We aren't like most people! I bet your a fat slob sitting at home playing video games on your old computer eating off welfare!
Try

West Memphis, AR

#55 Jan 31, 2013
Thickbiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
We are planning on having 2 kids. Caucasian people are on welfare too . Me & my boyfriend both have jobs. We aren't like most people! I bet your a fat slob sitting at home playing video games on your old computer eating off welfare!
I know you are black now. White people call themselves white not caucaisian.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#56 Jan 31, 2013
Try wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are black now. White people call themselves white not caucaisian.
Whatever I'm white. If I was a black girl don't you think that I would be talking ghetto?
Skyfall

United States

#58 Feb 1, 2013
Thickbiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
No? Why?
Once you go black white girls stay black because no white man wants them after that.
peoplearescrewed

Saltville, VA

#59 Feb 3, 2013
nothing good ever happens to mixed people god hates um..

t
peoplearescrewed

Saltville, VA

#60 Feb 3, 2013
everything happens to pure black and pure white people..
peoplearescrewed

Saltville, VA

#61 Feb 3, 2013
but that's about it..
peoplearescrewed

Saltville, VA

#62 Feb 3, 2013
one guy..
peoplearescrewed

Saltville, VA

#63 Feb 3, 2013
o yea i guess bruce lee was german though.. hmm..
dating her

Alexander, AR

#64 Feb 4, 2013
peoplearescrewed wrote:
o yea i guess bruce lee was german though.. hmm..
My sister is white, was married to a black man for 7 years and has a biracial son.She is attractive, makes more money than I do. She was attracted to HIM, not to a color. Dating is very hard for her now. She has a good job, nice home. But as soon as she speaks of her son, she doesnt hear from them again. Its really sad that white men are not accepting, but they arent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael coleman 6 min Friendly neighbor 2
Trump supporters be like 25 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 2
News KAIT: Family services leader fired for 'integri... 25 min Mea 2
Dungeons and Drag Queens 49 min Jimmy 2
Hillary has Brain Damage 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 34
Another one Deleted by Mansass & Company Commie... 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 4
New revelations show a nation for sale under Hi... 2 hr guest 9
what the hell is a muslam mosque doing in Jones... (Jul '10) 3 hr dang 266

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages