Pug Puppies For Sale

Since: May 08

all over

#1 Jul 2, 2008
I have 5 Pugs for sale, I have 1 tan female, 1 black female and 3 black males. Mom is AKC Register and Dad is CKC register. The pups are pure breed puppies. I have pics if interested. Leave me your email address and I will get back with you. I am wanting $250 firm
cynical old man

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 4, 2008
i dont want a pig puppy and surely not for $250.
Ahole Old Man

Ava, MO

#3 Jul 4, 2008
cynical old man wrote:
i dont want a pig puppy and surely not for $250.
Then why post?....oh ya that's right cause your a dick....you never have anything intelligent to say. All your comments are dumb and pointless....get a life old bastard!!
Spotter

Russellville, AR

#4 Jul 5, 2008
Ahole Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why post?....oh ya that's right cause your a dick....you never have anything intelligent to say. All your comments are dumb and pointless....get a life old bastard!!
You are, of course, Dana Crow.

Since: May 08

all over

#5 Jul 5, 2008
Spotter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, of course, Dana Crow.
Sorry to disappoing you but that was not me. LOOK at my where my ip address is from and your dumbazz can tell that is not me.DUH
A person can not change there ip address dumbazz
Spotter

Russellville, AR

#6 Jul 5, 2008
Dana Crow wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoing you but that was not me. LOOK at my where my ip address is from and your dumbazz can tell that is not me.DUH
A person can not change there ip address dumbazz
Hey inbred, the town location is not an IP address.
Here's a news flash: people travel around from town to town (like from Sikeston to Sparta), especially over the July 4 holiday.
As is painfully obvious, you chose to masquerade as "Ahole Old Man."

Since: May 08

all over

#7 Jul 5, 2008
Spotter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey inbred, the town location is not an IP address.
Here's a news flash: people travel around from town to town (like from Sikeston to Sparta), especially over the July 4 holiday.
As is painfully obvious, you chose to masquerade as "Ahole Old Man."
I live in Saint Francis and my IP addrss is always the same you are the inbred not me you are to stupid to know that look on all my post for the past month. My internet service is based out of Sikeston,MO I dont travel unless I go to Walmart. If you know me so good you should already know that I live in Saint Francis. I only have a desktop computer I am poor and cant afford a laptop.
Spotter

Bossier City, LA

#8 Jul 5, 2008
Ah, I see, but you had the money to go to the fireworks show at Craighead Forest.
People would have more respect for you if you conceded your deceptive assertions.

Since: May 08

all over

#9 Jul 5, 2008
HMMMM LAST I HEARD THE FIREWORK SHOW WAS FREE AND IT DIDNT COST ANYTHING TO GET IN I DIDNT GET ANY FOOD OR DRINKS DOWN THERE THE WRESTLING WAS FREE.THE ONLY THING THAT COST ME WAS GAS(20 BUCKS WORTH)BIG DEAL. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE GO CAUSE TROUBLE ON THE PIGGOTT FORUM. I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE SO WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME.
Spotter

Bossier City, LA

#10 Jul 5, 2008
Dana Crow wrote:
HMMMM LAST I HEARD THE FIREWORK SHOW WAS FREE AND IT DIDNT COST ANYTHING TO GET IN I DIDNT GET ANY FOOD OR DRINKS DOWN THERE THE WRESTLING WAS FREE.THE ONLY THING THAT COST ME WAS GAS(20 BUCKS WORTH)BIG DEAL. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE GO CAUSE TROUBLE ON THE PIGGOTT FORUM. I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE SO WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME.
Ah, so now we're using all caps, I see. It looks like someone has her panties in a wad.
Just a friendly reminder: If you act hysterical, people will be reluctant to communicate with you.
GOSH

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 4, 2008
Do you still have the puppies
Dana Crow

Delphi, IN

#13 Aug 4, 2008
GOSH wrote:
Do you still have the puppies
I have one left but the sale is pending. I have a lady that is suppose to come pick up my last puppy Saturday. If she dont come I will repost the puppy for sale. Just keep an eye on here.
Okay

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 4, 2008
Thank you
Dana Crow

Delphi, IN

#15 Aug 10, 2008
I still have the puppy for sale the lady did not come and pick him up. If intrested you can email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mosquitoes 1 hr Papa 9
The Republican Party is History 1 hr democRATS are KKK 23
Why Was This ‘Crowd Hire’ Company Recruiting $2... 1 hr Guest 8
Founding Fathers Proslavery 1 hr Almighty G 46
Breaking: Charlottesville Confirmed Agitprop St... 2 hr Almighty G 6
What They’re NOT Telling You About The Charlott... 2 hr AntiGlobalist 66
Leftist Violence Goes Mainstream In America 2 hr AntiGlobalist 1

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages