Heavenly Ham now HoneyBaked Ham?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hammy

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 1, 2010
What happened? Has anyone eaten there?
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 1, 2010
hammy wrote:
What happened? Has anyone eaten there?
The brand "Heavenly Ham" is a chain. So by them chaning their names, I am assuming they decided to lose the corporate backing. They probably assumed that they had enough loyal customers they could make more money going it alone. Good luck to them. Their food isnt that good. I ate there once and that was enough for me.
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#3 Oct 1, 2010
I've always found Heavenly Ham brand to be top quality and their sandwhich meals really good. I am curious why they would break from the chain when they appeared to have a very good business and name recognition is a big factor.
J-Town

Mountain Pine, AR

#4 Oct 1, 2010
Honeybaked Ham is also a national franchise.
guest

Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Hot In Jtown

Benton, AR

#6 Oct 1, 2010
Setting the record straight:

Heavenly Ham and Honey Baked Hams have been operating as two separate company's for the last 8 years. Honey Baked bought the Heavenly Franchise out at that time. To bring the two company's together as one Honey Baked Ham's thought it best to convert all the Heavenly Ham stores over. It is a smart move by all involved. Our products are very similar and we will still offer the best products.
As for "curious" comment im very sorry you weren't satisfied with your food. Did you know that we gaurantee your satisfaction. Next time if there is a next time make your needs know and i'll bet you if it can be made right it will be.
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 2, 2010
Hot In Jtown wrote:
Setting the record straight:
Heavenly Ham and Honey Baked Hams have been operating as two separate company's for the last 8 years. Honey Baked bought the Heavenly Franchise out at that time. To bring the two company's together as one Honey Baked Ham's thought it best to convert all the Heavenly Ham stores over. It is a smart move by all involved. Our products are very similar and we will still offer the best products.
As for "curious" comment im very sorry you weren't satisfied with your food. Did you know that we gaurantee your satisfaction. Next time if there is a next time make your needs know and i'll bet you if it can be made right it will be.
Well it isnt something you can fix. I didnt like the ordering experience. It was hard to order in my opinion. I am not opposed to asking questions, but I dont like having to ask questions to understand how to order. I didnt like the selection of sides, I didnt like the price for what you get, I didnt like the bread, it didnt seem fresh to me. I didnt think the sandwich tasted any better or worse than a subway sandwich. Given the ham was a little better quality, but nothing superb that would make me crave it. As I stated, I came there one time to see if it was something I would like, I didnt. Its nothing that you could change, its just my personal preference. I am hard to please. Thank you for caring enough to offer.
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 3, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it isnt something you can fix. I didnt like the ordering experience. It was hard to order in my opinion. I am not opposed to asking questions, but I dont like having to ask questions to understand how to order. I didnt like the selection of sides, I didnt like the price for what you get, I didnt like the bread, it didnt seem fresh to me. I didnt think the sandwich tasted any better or worse than a subway sandwich. Given the ham was a little better quality, but nothing superb that would make me crave it. As I stated, I came there one time to see if it was something I would like, I didnt. Its nothing that you could change, its just my personal preference. I am hard to please. Thank you for caring enough to offer.
You sound like you may have some anal-retention issues scrambling around with a little OCD and obsessive-compulsive. Possibly fixing a sandwhich at home and taking it to therapy would be a more fulfilling culinary expense! LMAO
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 4, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you may have some anal-retention issues scrambling around with a little OCD and obsessive-compulsive. Possibly fixing a sandwhich at home and taking it to therapy would be a more fulfilling culinary expense! LMAO
Im glad you find your own jokes funny.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Oct 4, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it isnt something you can fix. I didnt like the ordering experience. It was hard to order in my opinion. I am not opposed to asking questions, but I dont like having to ask questions to understand how to order. I didnt like the selection of sides, I didnt like the price for what you get, I didnt like the bread, it didnt seem fresh to me. I didnt think the sandwich tasted any better or worse than a subway sandwich. Given the ham was a little better quality, but nothing superb that would make me crave it. As I stated, I came there one time to see if it was something I would like, I didnt. Its nothing that you could change, its just my personal preference. I am hard to please. Thank you for caring enough to offer.
I totally agree its not worth the money.
IronyMan

Enid, OK

#11 Oct 5, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree its not worth the money.
Sorry you folks haven't enjoyed eating there. Count me as a happy customer.

We eat lunch there frequently. Love the potato salad. The bread has always been fresh, and once your order one time, it's easy from that point forward. I've found the meat is a lot fresher than Subway.

I buy a ham every Christmas Eve and Easter for our family dinner, and we love it.
Think about it

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 5, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you may have some anal-retention issues scrambling around with a little OCD and obsessive-compulsive. Possibly fixing a sandwhich at home and taking it to therapy would be a more fulfilling culinary expense! LMAO
Do you not know what OCD stands for?
BOO

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 5, 2010
Had it last week - was great!
Gary

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2010
I won't eat there ever again! They are rude and the woman serving the food got potato salad on her hand and licked it off in front of us! She looked at us and said " just pretend I am your mama"!
sue

Battle Creek, MI

#16 Dec 3, 2010
WE have ordered two heavenly hams every Christmas for the past 10 years. The past three years the hams have not tasted as good. They used to have this sweet wonderful flavor and that is gone.The people that I sent it to each year have the same opinion. does anyone know what happened and is there another company out there that has the same quality.
Guest

Arlington, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2010
Gary wrote:
I won't eat there ever again! They are rude and the woman serving the food got potato salad on her hand and licked it off in front of us! She looked at us and said " just pretend I am your mama"!
I might have believed you until I read the last sentence. I love their food. My only complaint is that The last sandwich I got didn't seem to have as much of that mustard that I like on it. The prices are a little high but aren't they everywhere? The people have always been nice to me. I'm not really there to make friends anyway though.
Ha Ha

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Dec 4, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad you find your own jokes funny.
I thought it was funny too!
Guest

Londonderry, NH

#19 Dec 19, 2010
Hot In Jtown wrote:
Setting the record straight:
Heavenly Ham and Honey Baked Hams have been operating as two separate company's for the last 8 years. Honey Baked bought the Heavenly Franchise out at that time. To bring the two company's together as one Honey Baked Ham's thought it best to convert all the Heavenly Ham stores over. It is a smart move by all involved. Our products are very similar and we will still offer the best products.
As for "curious" comment im very sorry you weren't satisfied with your food. Did you know that we gaurantee your satisfaction. Next time if there is a next time make your needs know and i'll bet you if it can be made right it will be.
Better familiarity with English grammar would be helpful. You should say "companies" which is plural as you intended, not "company's" which is possesive.
Good luck
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Dec 19, 2010
I agree that the hams are not as good as they once were. The last 3 I ot there just were not worth the $$. Last year I opted for a ham from Sams. I thought it was just as good and much less expensive. I will say I would rather have the HH or HB if they were like they used to be. Don't know what happened but suspect it has to do with $$ like everything else and maybe NO competition now.
Ham In Heaven

North Little Rock, AR

#21 Dec 19, 2010
guest wrote:
I agree that the hams are not as good as they once were. The last 3 I ot there just were not worth the $$. Last year I opted for a ham from Sams. I thought it was just as good and much less expensive. I will say I would rather have the HH or HB if they were like they used to be. Don't know what happened but suspect it has to do with $$ like everything else and maybe NO competition now.
God smited them for infringing on his copyright!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school 11 min Bam 7
10 Signs Climate Change Is Already Happening 16 min Fo Show 55
King James Bible Violence 21 min dieselmechanic1976 2
Elizabeth Warren would crush Hillary, and they ... (Apr '14) 33 min Fo Show 27
Texas Man "2nd Amendments Wife 38 min Barton Farley 2
Hillary Clinton: Religious Beliefs Must Be Chan... 43 min Satire 5
All law enforcement should be required to take ... 46 min Guest 43
Hillary Rodham Clinton Popularity 6 hr Bam 106
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]