Is that cutie Jeremy Robinson single???

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horn dog

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2010
He's got something I want, what's up with him?

Since: Apr 10

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Apr 22, 2010
He is married to a woman with 3 kids that are not his that call him daddy and one kid that is biologically his that he cares nothing about and has even denied the fact that he has a child he a lowlife that needs to grow up stay away

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2010
Horn dog wrote:
He's got something I want, what's up with him?
Which Jeremy Robinson? There are several around here.
Horn dog

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 22, 2010
The one in his 30's from westside

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2010
he is dating someone
Parent2

Dallas, TX

#6 Apr 23, 2010
Looks like the ex is back at it again! Oh when will she ever grow up?
Say

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 23, 2010
guest 23 wrote:
He is married to a woman with 3 kids that are not his that call him daddy and one kid that is biologically his that he cares nothing about and has even denied the fact that he has a child he a lowlife that needs to grow up stay away
. Get a DNA done then!
Gay

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Apr 23, 2010
He is Gay
Horn dog

Frisco, TX

#9 Apr 23, 2010
Gay wrote:
He is Gay
Really? How do you know?
hell yeah

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Apr 24, 2010
Say wrote:
<quoted text>. Get a DNA done then!
I would be happy to I have nothing to hide I know for a fact who the daddy is!
hell yeah

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Apr 24, 2010
Parent2 wrote:
Looks like the ex is back at it again! Oh when will she ever grow up?
I dont think its to much to ask to be responsible and help take care of yours. The only time he wants to claim him is when he is asking my cousin at work for my number to see if we can get back together because his marriage sucks. Or when he is leaving notes on my parents door step to get in touch with me! Seems like the one here who needs to grow up are the ones walking out on their responsibilities. Sad thing is those kids are getting attached to him to and all he is going to do is walk out on them to and then there will be more broken hearts!
Well

Frisco, TX

#12 Apr 24, 2010
hell yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think its to much to ask to be responsible and help take care of yours. The only time he wants to claim him is when he is asking my cousin at work for my number to see if we can get back together because his marriage sucks. Or when he is leaving notes on my parents door step to get in touch with me! Seems like the one here who needs to grow up are the ones walking out on their responsibilities. Sad thing is those kids are getting attached to him to and all he is going to do is walk out on them to and then there will be more broken hearts!
. He isn't the only one unhappy in the marriage! They are getting divorced.If you want the kid trapped in a mans body,well you can have him! Go for it more power to you!:)
Well

Frisco, TX

#13 Apr 24, 2010
Oh an she has moved. So you need to grow up an stop posting on topix about ppl!:) her kids are far from heart broken there daddy is a part of there life!
hell yeah

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Apr 24, 2010
Glad to see she woke up. He will never grow up. And you ppl need to get off your high horse I never insulted her or her kids in the above post it was all facts about him. I dont have any problem saying what I said here to your face, on topix, or to God himself. She does deserve better and so do her kids. I can remember a time when we were friends and a time she helped me out when I really needed it I just have a problem with ppl walking out on thier responsibilities. I wish the best of luck to her and her children she will be suprised at how happy she will be now compared to when she was with him.
hell yeah

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Apr 24, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>. He isn't the only one unhappy in the marriage! They are getting divorced.If you want the kid trapped in a mans body,well you can have him! Go for it more power to you!:)
LMAO! Want him back! No way! I am more than happy with the man that I got! He treats me and my son better than we have ever been treated. He has a good heart and good head on his shoulders. We have a beautiful family and we are very proud of it. I only posted these facts about Jeremy so ppl know that he is irresponsible and only cares about himself! Best of luck to the ones he leaves behind!

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Apr 25, 2010
Is his ex wife 1 Amanda?

Dallas, TX

#17 Apr 25, 2010
Is this the one that owns a cabinet shop and used to ride sportbikes?
Think about it

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2010
Sounds to me like a text book case of gay. He can't be happy with a woman, so he keeps searching for happiness. He should just come out, nobody would care.

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2010
guest 23 wrote:
You are talking about a different Jeremy Robinson than the original post asked about. The one she asked about is from Westside and single.
Hmmm

United States

#20 Apr 25, 2010
Then there is 2 cause the one married with 3 kids is from the Westside area?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan 1 hr SSOB 10
As much as I want to prioritize doing FFXIV eve... 2 hr ffxivfans 1
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 2 hr Lexi 1,032
Trump Is a Liar. Clinton Is Not. 3 hr Fartboxiscrazy 6
Trump recruits hackers? 5 hr guest 16
Pentecostal Beliefs 6 hr guest 3
Police cars rushing to NEA 7 hr Guest 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance