TORNADOS! They're coming for you.

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29th - massive tornadic activity across the southern midwest. Tornados already reported across Texas, Okalhoma and Arkansas moving northeast thru Little Rock.

If a tornado strikes your city, I better not hear one word from righties griping about needing government assistance to dig out their dead.
GuestX

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 29, 2013
These tornados wouldn't be able to cause nearly as much damage if everyone was armed.

Cathouse Mouse

#4 Jan 29, 2013
GuestX wrote:
These tornados wouldn't be able to cause nearly as much damage if everyone was armed.
BAAAA HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA ^^^ T H A T ^^^ is the bestest funniest comment I've read today.
GuestX

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 29, 2013
You can mark my post nuts and clueless all you want but what you all fail to realize is that these tornados are nothing more than a communist plot by King Obama. Obama is using the governments super duper weather machine 9000 to create these storms to destroy our homes so he can round us up and put us in FEMA camps where we will be forced to dress like hipsters, eat carrots, drink Starbucks coffee and listen to Nickleback. WAKE UP people before it's to late. MOULIN ROUGE!
AlErT

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Jan 29th - massive tornadic activity across the southern midwest. Tornados already reported across Texas, Okalhoma and Arkansas moving northeast thru Little Rock.
If a tornado strikes your city, I better not hear one word from righties griping about needing government assistance to dig out their dead.
Nope not gonna happen here but maybe it will in Springdale and head right for ur house. Maybe u can report the tornados to a moderator and they can help u out crybaby....just sayin

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Jan 29, 2013
AlErT wrote:
<quoted text>Nope not gonna happen here but maybe it will in Springdale and head right for ur house. Maybe u can report the tornados to a moderator and they can help u out crybaby....just sayin
It's been well documented how much you know about anything.
Chris

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
AlErT wrote:
<quoted text>Nope not gonna happen here but maybe it will in Springdale and head right for ur house. Maybe u can report the tornados to a moderator and they can help u out crybaby....just sayin
I'll be smiling all night thinking about that, a big ole Arkansas tornado picking up the rat and smashing it's rotten head. Ain't nature grand.
IsThisNameTaken

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
So, do you seriously not see anything wrong with what you posted? Are you so blinded by hatred that you go so far as to wish bad things on people? I'm sure you'll deny it, but that's exactly what you meant.

Cathouse Mouse

#11 Jan 29, 2013
IsThisNameTaken wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you seriously not see anything wrong with what you posted? Are you so blinded by hatred that you go so far as to wish bad things on people? I'm sure you'll deny it, but that's exactly what you meant.
I said exactly what I meant to say.

Here ..... chill out with an appropriate titled song.

West Memphis, AR

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:

The righties wouldn't gripe if the lefties would just do the good deed doing without attaching their slimy, sneaky, back door dealing, pocket padding, help a brother out- pork to every good deed! You are referencing the Sandy storm relief I guess? Yes, I know and understand that the righties AND the lefties do it...the problem is, you DO NOT understand that at all. You party line people are nuts! Right is right and wrong us wrong, regardless of what party you are affiliated with. Looks like the party divide will be the death of this once fine country.

Cathouse Mouse

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The righties wouldn't gripe if the lefties would just do the good deed doing without attaching their slimy, sneaky, back door dealing, pocket padding, help a brother out- pork to every good deed! You are referencing the Sandy storm relief I guess? Yes, I know and understand that the righties AND the lefties do it...the problem is, you DO NOT understand that at all. You party line people are nuts! Right is right and wrong us wrong, regardless of what party you are affiliated with. Looks like the party divide will be the death of this once fine country.
I'll just politely disagree with you on your thesis concerning what I know and believe about legislative pork.

Let me inform you of a thing or three that apparently you don't know about the subject. I'll attempt to do this in a way that is least humiliating to you, being a constitutionally driven rightie and all, but "pork Barrel" is a term used to describe financial appropriations for local projects in their own districts.

This was created by those founding fathers in the white wigs and placed into the US Constitution for the very purpose it's used for today ... by both political partys.

These "Pork Barrel" amendments added to appropriations bills are each looked at, debated, and either accepted or rejected before the bill ever passes.

Without them, there is no other means of State's US Representatives to bring funding back to local communities.

I hope you've learned something here today. If nothing else - that you were wrong about what I know.

Longview, TX

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Cathouse Mouse, you really seem to spend a lot of time on Topix. I work quite a bit to support some of those who don't, so I'm only able to peruse Topix once or twice a week. Do you work, Cathouse? Retired? Disabled? Stay at home house husband? Just curious as you are all over this forum.

Cathouse Mouse

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
Cathouse Mouse, you really seem to spend a lot of time on Topix. I work quite a bit to support some of those who don't, so I'm only able to peruse Topix once or twice a week. Do you work, Cathouse? Retired? Disabled? Stay at home house husband? Just curious as you are all over this forum.
I can appreciate your curiosity, but I find it best to not respond to personal questions. Just know that I don't recieve one cent of assistance from anyone, government or otherwise. The tales you'll read about me here have exactly zero merit. That was really the core of your curiosity, right?

Rogers, AR

#18 Jan 29, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You are a government leech is mouse.
And your just a sorry broke azz Welfare mooch who is a molestor.

Cathouse Mouse

#20 Jan 29, 2013
I just peeked in on those folks in Paragould. I didn't leave any tracks but those people are a little frightened and a little confused.

They are there right now convincing each other that the storms are over and they escaped untouched, when in fact the tornadic activity for this region won't be here until just before daylight.

There's a band of storm cells reaching across the entire state of Arkansas N to S and is quickly rolling towards the east.

Those Paragould folk need for their trusty editor to get to that board and take control of the situation.

He's probably wasted somewhere knee deep in Busch bottles.

Longview, TX

#21 Jan 29, 2013
I appreciate your comments, Cathouse Mouse. I do not usually agree with you, but you make intelligent comments. Stay safe. This weather stinks.

Cathouse Mouse

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
I appreciate your comments, Cathouse Mouse. I do not usually agree with you, but you make intelligent comments. Stay safe. This weather stinks.
Duely noted.

The line of cells are currently streaming west of Little Rock reaching from Mountain Home area thru Russleville and continuing a straight path from Texarkana.

These storms HAVE produced tornados in Arkansas all afternoon and will continue to do so throughout the night.

Longview, TX

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I just peeked in on those folks in Paragould. I didn't leave any tracks but those people are a little frightened and a little confused.
They are there right now convincing each other that the storms are over and they escaped untouched, when in fact the tornadic activity for this region won't be here until just before daylight.
There's a band of storm cells reaching across the entire state of Arkansas N to S and is quickly rolling towards the east.
Those Paragould folk need for their trusty editor to get to that board and take control of the situation.
He's probably wasted somewhere knee deep in Busch bottles.
The severe storms are past in the paragould area...dumbass.
MustBAMistake

Springdale, AR

#24 Jan 29, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
There are still folks from sandy waiting for their power to be restored.

What up Lefties?

Cathouse Mouse

#25 Jan 30, 2013
MustBAMistake wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still folks from sandy waiting for their power to be restored.
What up Lefties?
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/01/29/1...

4. John Boozman (R-AR): Requested disaster aid after snow storms in January 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops are cowards!!! 48 min wangpeng1234 4
Why are police allowing looters to steal and bu... 55 min Nancy 14
Amanda Hanson 1 hr guest 3
Raylin cox and Brett seals daughter died? 1 hr Guest 1
After Baltimores mayors statements 1 hr Guest 1
Apparently no one at msnbc pays taxes! 1 hr Guest 5
Proof perfect cops are cowards! 2 hr Guest 1
balitmore mayor gave rioters 'space to destroy'... 2 hr Guest 16
black gangs in jonesboro (Mar '09) 4 hr Max 100
10 Signs Climate Change Is Already Happening 10 hr Big Dick 69