Ivory Girl

Newport, AR

#314 Oct 25, 2008
well i think wrote:
Diana Davis is number one. Still miss Terry Wood he was so funny. Craig Rickert is a looker. If only K8 would tell all the local news good and bad everyone in town would watch them.Most people say they watch Memphis to see what is happening in Jonesboro. You do see more of our local stuff on Memphis channels.Maybe one day.Doubtful though.
Rickert, there's a question I could spend a lifetime answering.
KAIT Newsroom

Grubbs, AR

#315 Oct 25, 2008
Everyone does the best they can do i think...i do believe there could be a FEW better personality's...I miss Traci Amick...she was GREAT and smoking HOTT!!! As Far as the rest of the crew....Ryan does well, Lauren is nothing but a drunken skank, she's an easy one for the taking guys, just buy her a drink and you'll see, Brandi..omg, she has major issues, i cant look at her or stand to listen to her...Sarah is awesome but i must agree with other post she needs to update the wardrobe, best of all has to be Yalonda....she does put the dumb in blonde at times, but i sure wouldnt kick her outta bed unless she wanted to get frisky on the floor....anyway back to work people!!!
lil sis

Jonesboro, AR

#316 Oct 25, 2008
Informed wrote:
All right boys and girls, lay it to rest, the flesh is flayed from the bones. Castleman is never coming back to KAIT, repeat, NEVER !!!!
Get over it. Why not some honest ideas as to how the station can improve, not just replace the people, time will take care of that. Are there things that you are not seeing enough of, to much of? It's possible they just don't really know what their viewers want to see.
The viewers as stated just want to see more local news. There are a lot of things going on right here in Jonesboro, good and bad that need to be covered and they are not. The only way most people find out about these items is a Memphis station or the Jonesboro Sun. Go out and talk to the people, they will tell you what they want.

“PanChod”

Since: Oct 08

San Dog, Ca

#317 Oct 25, 2008
Informed wrote:
All right boys and girls, lay it to rest, the flesh is flayed from the bones. Castleman is never coming back to KAIT, repeat, NEVER !!!!
Get over it. Why not some honest ideas as to how the station can improve, not just replace the people, time will take care of that. Are there things that you are not seeing enough of, to much of? It's possible they just don't really know what their viewers want to see.
Good point! Maybe there should be a thread started "How can KAIT improve and increase desire to view"

The "Always tracking, always watching..." is a bit creepy and needs to be changed! no, REALLY!

Not much competition in Jonesboro unless you have cable so there is not a real local station other than k8. Who else are you going to watch anyway so they got most everyone by the balls. Until the city slaps a fox station in Down Town. rockin'

the website shows too much stuff that is not local. but what really exciting happens local anyway?

I kinda like the commentary of "better k8" because even if that guy is lying, he has passionate topics with unbiased opinions and logical views of towards certain issues(causes, effects, moral, etc). I kinda like that.. when im alone and not with my pals lol

Jonesboro, AR

#318 Oct 25, 2008
lil sis wrote:
<quoted text>
The viewers as stated just want to see more local news. There are a lot of things going on right here in Jonesboro, good and bad that need to be covered and they are not. The only way most people find out about these items is a Memphis station or the Jonesboro Sun.
I keep hearing some of you say that Memphis covers Jonesboro better, but show me some "Jonesboro" news on a Memphis website that K8 did not cover:

www.wreg.com
www.wmctv.com
www.myfoxmemphis.com
RADAR

North Little Rock, AR

#319 Oct 25, 2008
fan wrote:
I think the KAIT8 people do a good job. We are lucky to have the tv station here.
They could do Jonesboro a public service by going off the air for good.
every one in Jonesboro

Bossier City, LA

#320 Oct 26, 2008
Guest wrote:
Morning show girl is definitely the best looking. I would give her a nine.
Brandi Hodges is the best!!

Jonesboro/Trumann

#321 Oct 26, 2008
I heard Dirty D (Diana Davis) got arrested for trying to beat her husband...lol..for real a friend of hers told a friend of my husbands.
Tonya187

Cambridge, MA

#322 Oct 26, 2008
lady, now you gettin a lil too personal. first, she had to defend herself - her husband needs help. hes a good guy but REALLY needs the right help. Shes cool, way cool.
Williams

State University, AR

#323 Oct 26, 2008
I think KAIT does a wonderful job!!!! people that can't say anything postive need to be quiet. Diana Davis is wonderful lady, and fabulous at her work. Craig Rickert is also a very anchorman. My neighbor is Chris Castleman, so naturally I'm biased towards him. he was always complimenting Diana and Craig, Lauren Payne, and Yolanda Young. he told me Bob Snell was one of the best talents he'd ever worked around, and that he was a super nice guy. I too agree w/him. Keep up the good work. Don't listen to your detractors. If they knew so much..they'd be where you are. I watch you guys everyday, and depend on you for my local news.
Emerald Gym

Aubrey, TX

#324 Oct 26, 2008
every one in Jonesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandi Hodges is the best!!
I agree, she is really looking good these days!

Little Rock, AR

#325 Oct 26, 2008
I agree...Brandy is the most genuine of anyone in the newsroom...she's a good person and she looked beautiful on the 10pm (sunday night).
Windy City

Blytheville, AR

#326 Oct 27, 2008
Brandi is slowly getting better. But we miss Chris and his forecasts.
JTL

State University, AR

#327 Oct 27, 2008
we miss Chris Castleman also. poor KAIT. they get someone good and next thing ya know-they're GONE.
Diana is still hanging in there. can't wait to see the election debacle next tuesday. just don't report that Obama has been elected mayor.

State University, AR

#328 Oct 28, 2008
not so quick on kait's election coverage. they do an excellent job. have in the past at least. davis and rickert are good. sports is the stations short straw. no pun intended. what happened to daryl hobby?
Interesting

State University, AR

#329 Oct 29, 2008
inside kait wrote:
I know for a fact Castelman is an ass!! He is so stuck on himself he resussed to talk to a child (visting tv station) that said she want to be a weather person someday. He just walked off without even speaking to her. Now there is you a real man!!!!
Idiot. Spelled his hame wrong. Makes you wonder who's the ass?

AOL

#330 Oct 30, 2008
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Spelled his hame wrong. Makes you wonder who's the ass?
Spelled his HAME wrong huh???
the strange one

AOL

#331 Oct 30, 2008
damn, somebody run down to kait and take them glasses of bob snell's nose. how can i watch tv,while laughing so hard!!

“PanChod”

San Dog, Ca

#332 Oct 30, 2008
Hey I like the jokes page on their website! They got cartoons of themselves making fun of eachother.
Smooth

United States

#333 Oct 30, 2008
the strange one wrote:
damn, somebody run down to kait and take them glasses of bob snell's nose. how can i watch tv,while laughing so hard!!
That's funny. there am show makes laugh. 3's company. jack tripper as the main anchor. the 2 broads are dingy. i'd rather watch cartoons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what if bacon came from kittens? 5 min Guest 144
fired from job 7 min Linda 24
Wreck tonignt on highway 351 12 min Linda 1
Republican Jesus 24 min Fo sure 2
Spooks! 35 min dieselmechanic1976 14
Idiot Arrested at Turtle Creek Mall 1 hr Al Sharpton 4
65% of Children Live in Households on Federal A... 1 hr Lady Luck 53
Why do Democrats hate cops ? 2 hr Fo sure 9
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 2 hr lovemarriedmen 287
Jesus 3 hr Guest 409
Jonesboro Ar. Topix Hero of the Year - 2014 7 hr Not Quite Here 89
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions