Nice Guy From Suddenlink

Nice Guy From Suddenlink

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Terry

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2013
I will give him a call right now! I am tired of this Dish contract. Thanks!
Angela

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Don't forget to mention my name!
Claire

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Thanks for the post, Angela! I will be giving him a call too!! I will let him know that you sent me!
Tired of it

Trumann, AR

#5 Oct 28, 2013
I had DISH for 3 years and it was pretty good the first year then it got lousy and they raised the price...every time a cloud went over I would lose signal....then when the signal did come back it would take 10 to 15 minutes to download again....I now have Ritternet and love it.
Tony

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 29, 2013
Called him today! He got me all taken care of and I am all set up for install next week!! He saved me $65 A MONTH!!! I switched from Direct TV! I am so excited to get hooked up. Thanks for the info. Btw I told him that you referred me!!
Local Service

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2013
I am very satisfied Suddenlink Customer. Their internet rocks and when I run into a problem they help me. I like the local office. I am willing to pay more if it means they keep a local office. Other companies have farmed out customer service and your data to India or wherever. That really fuels ID fraud. If you have the DVR like myself and check out the FREE on demand. My boss came in complaining a few weeks ago because he was being charged an "english language fee" and other fees that were not discussed with him with his Dish. One thing driving the cost of programming not only with Suddenlink but with every other television provider is the cost of ESPN and it is like carrying Coke products in a grocery store, it is pretty much expected. I have never had a problem that Suddenlink couldn't solve.
Satisfaction

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2013
The Suddelink bundle plan landline unlimited phone plus cable tv plus high speed internet works great. I also added the security. A great plan. Well worth the money. 24-7 hotline for assistance whenever you need it. I love Suddenlink. The technicians that installed my products were knowledgeable and professional.
wow

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2013
All a lie!!! I paid 190 a month for internet and cable and phome. Ripoff... of course they make it sound good til they get ya
at wow

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2013
YOU are a moron and a liar. The bundle plan with everything and security only comes to $150. The bundle without security is $130 which includes an unlimited long distance land phone plus cable and five HBO channels and high speed internet.
wow

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2013
at wow wrote:
YOU are a moron and a liar. The bundle plan with everything and security only comes to $150. The bundle without security is $130 which includes an unlimited long distance land phone plus cable and five HBO channels and high speed internet.
nope , after all their little fees, it was like 187.00 a month. U must work for them... i know what my bill was. U just dont want to ruin ur sales!
lefty2

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaah their is no such thing as a nice Anything from Suddenlink they Suck.
Hey Linda, if that is the way you feel, get a dish on that roof.
bandnerd

Newport, AR

#16 Oct 30, 2013
Wait until it snows with that dish! Goodbye reception!
bandnerd

Newport, AR

#17 Oct 30, 2013
Don't know if you are using the young man from sudden link named Jase, but he is a great guy and will do anything he can to help!
Connie

United States

#18 Oct 30, 2013
Suddenlink is very professional. Our family is very pleased with the services. All are excellent. The unlimited long distance on the land phone for $15 is incredible. We have purhased many movies and events on demand that were spectacular on the cable TV. Our service has never been bothered by storms or bad weather. Where we used to live we had Dish TV and it was a nightmare. Any steady rain knocked it out. Getting service on the Dish often took one week. We are very happy with Suddenlink. We have it on three levels in our home. It is so good that we would pay twice what we do now just to have it. Never ever again would we ever do business with Dish TV.
talladrums870

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Oct 31, 2013
bandnerd wrote:
Don't know if you are using the young man from sudden link named Jase, but he is a great guy and will do anything he can to help!
Yes, Jase hooked us up as well. Really nice guy.
wow

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2013
Even if my tv went put for a week on dish, itd be better service than suddenlink could ever have
Wake up

United States

#21 Nov 1, 2013
Hey wow you are an idiot. Get a life. Nobody cares what you think you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 38,819
Burt Samples 3 hr lol 3
Good job voting for Trump he is going to send m... 3 hr guest 29
Tecumseh the prophet 4 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Monsters Under My Bed LA. 5 hr Christie Taylor 3
1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For... (Jan '15) 6 hr Rosco Crisp Bacon 134
Where are the watchmen 6 hr guest 13

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages