Michele Bachman-Stupidity Movement

Michele Bachman-Stupidity Movement

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dont See It

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 30, 2011
After having read over a number of different articles and seen various media since the State of the Union speeches, I have to wonder what her followers are thinking. She's just patently stupid. I don't mean just a little stupid like Sarah Palin; I'm talking a walking idiot who spits out inaccurate, incoherrent, and absolutely rediculous statements everytime she opens her mouth. Are there people in the Jonesboro area who actually think this woman is a competent spokesmen for the Tea Baggers? Admittedly, I don't think the bulk of the Tea Bagger movement are exactly the brightest bulbs in the fixture, but do some of you out there really consider Michele Bachman an intelligent voice in the political forum?
OldSaw

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Dont See It wrote:
After having read over a number of different articles and seen various media since the State of the Union speeches, I have to wonder what her followers are thinking. She's just patently stupid. I don't mean just a little stupid like Sarah Palin; I'm talking a walking idiot who spits out inaccurate, incoherrent, and absolutely rediculous statements everytime she opens her mouth. Are there people in the Jonesboro area who actually think this woman is a competent spokesmen for the Tea Baggers? Admittedly, I don't think the bulk of the Tea Bagger movement are exactly the brightest bulbs in the fixture, but do some of you out there really consider Michele Bachman an intelligent voice in the political forum?
It isn't than most conservatives are stupid, it's just that most stupid people are conservative.
Dont See It

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jan 30, 2011
It's just hard to listen to her or read some of her comments without thinking, "Are there really people that listen to this lunatic!" But, a whole bunch of these Tea Baggers think she's the ultimate spokesman for their movement and that's scary.
CNN

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2011
Dont See It wrote:
It's just hard to listen to her or read some of her comments without thinking, "Are there really people that listen to this lunatic!" But, a whole bunch of these Tea Baggers think she's the ultimate spokesman for their movement and that's scary.
Truth is she was suckered by the Democratic party. They want to make her the new face of the GOP now that Christine O'Donnell is not available.
Dont See It

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 30, 2011
CNN wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is she was suckered by the Democratic party. They want to make her the new face of the GOP now that Christine O'Donnell is not available.
How exactly was she suckered by the Democrats? I'm not a Republican but I can't imagine them wanting her to do much more than fade into sunset. Her idiotic statements & totally delusioanl historical references became an embarrasment to the GOP which is saying something because they had some real flakes in this last election.
LoveIt

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 30, 2011
Dont See It wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly was she suckered by the Democrats? I'm not a Republican but I can't imagine them wanting her to do much more than fade into sunset. Her idiotic statements & totally delusioanl historical references became an embarrasment to the GOP which is saying something because they had some real flakes in this last election.
CNN offered the airtime. CNN=ClintonNewsNetwork

Of course nutso wants the exposure so she took it. And made an ass out of herself (again). 13 mistakes. Camera thing. Founding fathers against slavery etc. And she is an educated woman! The DEMs want everyone thinking GOP=MichelleBachmann. I just hope it doesn't backfire. She makes the other conservatives look almost normal and reasonable.
Ahhhhhh

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 30, 2011
Ahhhh - criticize a female politician for being 'stupid'. A millionaire politician who does not have to worry about paying her utility bills, car payments, house payments & food for her kids. I bet she would give anything to be a white trash hillbilly.
Very true

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 30, 2011
I bet she is not living paycheck to paycheck, hitting pawn shops, borrowing from elderly parents to pay bills, skipping out on car insurance, skipping out on health insurance, or borrowing from peter to pay paul. You go girl!
Still dont see

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 30, 2011
Oh and she is a constiutional lawyer. She CAN support herself without a MAN.
Loveit

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 30, 2011
Ahhhhhh wrote:
Ahhhh - criticize a female politician for being 'stupid'. A millionaire politician who does not have to worry about paying her utility bills, car payments, house payments & food for her kids. I bet she would give anything to be a white trash hillbilly.
I am so far from a 'white trash hillbilly' you can't begin to imagine. The earlier reference to stupid was to people who think MB is someone to listen to and admire. If you read the posts you will see I identify MB as educated - she is - law degree I think. I just think she has a screw loose.
Loveit

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 30, 2011
Still dont see wrote:
Oh and she is a constiutional lawyer. She CAN support herself without a MAN.
Exactly - how does a constitutional lawyer make such a glaring gaff to go on national tv and say the founding fathers fought tirelessly to end slavery? If she is not nutso then I guess she thinks she won't get caught lying to the world.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 30, 2011
Very true wrote:
I bet she is not living paycheck to paycheck, hitting pawn shops, borrowing from elderly parents to pay bills, skipping out on car insurance, skipping out on health insurance, or borrowing from peter to pay paul. You go girl!
Didn't you know that any female who believes we aren't all mistreated, underpaid, and miserable is a lunatic? It's funny that every conservative female is verbally attacked. They don't accept that people are just owed things, and take it from anyone who makes a good living. Really, it's not just women. They attack any minority worse because they step out of the line that pushes so hard to say that we all need someone taking care of us and making money is evil.
Loveit

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 30, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you know that any female who believes we aren't all mistreated, underpaid, and miserable is a lunatic? It's funny that every conservative female is verbally attacked. They don't accept that people are just owed things, and take it from anyone who makes a good living. Really, it's not just women. They attack any minority worse because they step out of the line that pushes so hard to say that we all need someone taking care of us and making money is evil.
Is that all you have? You are going to hide behind the fact that MB is female? Oh Boohoo. Politics is soooo mean. Mean liberals attacking us because we are female. I notice you don't address any of the factual points we are making. Actually MB wants to be attacked as does Palin. They will take that slice of the electorate that comes with being extreme. Please oh wise conservative female, how did the founding fathers work tirelessly to end slavery? Do tell. Sounds like you have your stock conservative attacks down.
Loveit

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 30, 2011
From 1995 through 2006, the Bachmann family farm has received $251,973 in federal subsidies, chiefly for dairy and corn price supports.

Sucking on the government tit I guess!
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 30, 2011
Loveit wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have? You are going to hide behind the fact that MB is female? Oh Boohoo. Politics is soooo mean. Mean liberals attacking us because we are female. I notice you don't address any of the factual points we are making. Actually MB wants to be attacked as does Palin. They will take that slice of the electorate that comes with being extreme. Please oh wise conservative female, how did the founding fathers work
tirelessly to end slavery? Do tell. Sounds like
you have your stock conservative attacks
down.
Let me guess..,you believe Jimmy Carter was a good and intelligent president. You believe that Gore is really brilliant in the global warming scare and is living in a way that is more wasteful. You probably cried over Keith O. losing his job. Boo hoo. Now, that was a brilliant person to follow. If a miss like that makes Michelle and anyone who listens to her, what does that say about someone who listens to Obama when he said there 57 states. Talk about stupid. Unlike you guys, I actually remember they are all human and will mess up. If you've watched our president when TOTUS was messed up, he messes up all over the place. But, needing a TelePrompTer to say every speech does not indicate he is any more intelligent. Did Michelle mess up reading a TelePrompTer?

I don't even support Palin but you guys don't even realize she didn't make the Russia comment. Many Libs believed it because it was a snl skit. Now that is stupid,

Oh, I notice you can't show any examples of minorities..females, Hispanics, blacks, anyone that is conservative that the talking heads don't attack. You make fun of me instead. Typical.
Ready for 2012

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jan 30, 2011
Go Palin!
Really

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 30, 2011
Let's let the founding fathers rest and pay attention to our lovely deficit. Notice the pinch in your wallet at the pump and grocery store. The joy of hearing about a stupid earmark from both parties. Leaders of mainsteam churches calling abortion a 'sacrament'. The outcry over animal treatment and the silence of partial birth abortion. Kids can have abortions in high school but the same kids cannot even have a tylenol without parental approval? Or stay with the mentality that my forefather was a victim and I am one too. Current events are more interesting.
Victim

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 30, 2011
You can spot a social victim a mile away. Make yourself a better person. Change your future.
Loveit

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 30, 2011
I am LOVING THIS!

You are the perfect MB drone.

Palin didn't make "I can see Russia" comment?

Please read this from the notorious liberal (not) Christian Science Monitor:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vot...

Guess this video was doctored:



Carter is very intelligent. He wasn't effective as president in many areas. He was strong on human rights. He was truly religious and the best person to hold the office in my lifetime.

Never liked Keith O. I don't think acting like Fox News is the answer.

I am not going to match wits with a halfwit. You deserve to be made fun of.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 30, 2011
Ready for 2012 wrote:
Go Palin!
She couldn't do worse than we have now. Remember how all the other countries were going to like us again? Now, they still don't like us, and don't respect us either. Remember how he could unite us all. In no time at all he started thumbing his nose at the opposing party and making comments like, "well I won". How is that uniting anyone. Then we got this monstrosity of a health care plan that a majority did not want and they excluded the very ones who voted for it. Oh, and now even that union sciu was excluded. If it's so good, why the exclusions. And we were all told Palin would have been a terrible choice and inexperienced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beggars at Jonesboro stoplights 3 min Impala 8
Millionaires 14 min Guest 25
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min BARNEYII 41,300
Archaeologists in Egypt have discovered two 3,5... 27 min LiberalLunaticsDi... 10
Why do men change their minds so fast about rel... (Oct '09) 34 min Guest 66
jonesboro snitches!!! (Jul '14) 41 min Paul 14
Alimony 3 hr NeedHelp 60

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages