jonesboro auto auction
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Bexar, AR

#1 Sep 12, 2011
can anyone tell me about the auction? thinking about running my truck through. when is it? how much does it cost if i put a reserve price? how much with no reserve? do many people go to bid/buy there? and of course what was your experience whether buying or selling?
carguy

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 12, 2011
i think its $10 to run it through and a pertentage if it sells. All u gotta dois stand by the auctioneer and tell him if you wanna sell it or not. There is always a crowd there, prices fluctuate. Always worth a shot
carguy

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 12, 2011
and its every friday starts at 6 pm
my2cents

Frisco, TX

#4 Sep 13, 2011
mike wrote:
can anyone tell me about the auction? thinking about running my truck through. when is it? how much does it cost if i put a reserve price? how much with no reserve? do many people go to bid/buy there? and of course what was your experience whether buying or selling?
I've bought and sold through there. Generally it it's better to sell if you just want to get rid of it quick. Most of your established patrons there are dealers and are looking for the lowest price to turn around and resale. If your not asking full retail for your truck you should do okay. Sellers fees are roughly 10%.
Mike

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 16, 2012
What's the cheapest someone ever auctioned off a four door sedan ?
my dixie wrecked

Moscow, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2012
A dollar two ninety eight
bubba

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Everything out there is usually junk filled with stop leak. Give it a month and you'll be looking for a new ride again.
wondrin

State University, AR

#8 Feb 11, 2013
what time do you gotta have your car up there?
Just Maybe

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 11, 2013
If you called the auction office you might get much better answers to your questions than you will on this site.

the number is in the phone book.
Time

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 11, 2013
You need to have your car there between 2 - 3 on Thursday

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 11, 2013
I think the owner is Joe Mac Campbell. He is a first class prick.
I know

Blytheville, AR

#12 Feb 11, 2013
It's is owned by him but Keith runs it. Keith and Rob would be happy to answer any if your questions! They are nice guys.
Uh Oh

Bexar, AR

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I just bought a car from there recently, it's doing okay other than minor things I have to fix. Is everything seriously junk that sales there?
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Feb 12, 2013
call BR-549 for more info
i heard

Shreveport, LA

#15 Feb 12, 2013
He told me tax time is not the best time to get a reliable car at auction. He also says they have reputable sellers and they have people who routinely bring in junk. So it's like any other auction or even dealership, your taking a chance.

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Its a good place to get a Royal screwing, its a Viper pit of ragged jockeys trying to dump worn out junkers on the public. If a rig brings over a certain price you get a ride and drive but beware most times the turndown man gets kickbacks from the dealer/jockeys not to turn a rig down. It is and has always been a dumping ground for junk. Some sell under the "red light' meaning the rig is as is no matter what it brings. Also unless you know someone you get a number to sell that is like the end of the auction and by then the only buyers left are the jockeys looking to steal a rig. Certain jockeys have had the best numbers for 25 years and will always have them.
ajs

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Uh Oh wrote:
I just bought a car from there recently, it's doing okay other than minor things I have to fix. Is everything seriously junk that sales there?
No i got a 01 Ford explorer for 1400 four years ago and its still running great. Some vehicles are great there some suck. Check them out. You cannot test drive them after 5 only pull forward and back up, so show up early.
stylles

Memphis, TN

#18 Mar 28, 2013
ajs wrote:
<quoted text>
No i got a 01 Ford explorer for 1400 four years ago and its still running great. Some vehicles are great there some suck. Check them out. You cannot test drive them after 5 only pull forward and back up, so show up early.
wow freakin place dont even have a website lol
stylles

Memphis, TN

#19 Mar 28, 2013
dump dont even have a website
needing car

Paragould, AR

#20 Jul 28, 2013
What is the average cost of cars. How many vehicals...and can anyone give me a phone number. Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened? 8 min guest 1
Trump Transgender Military Ban 12 min Guest 8
Was Hugh Freeze a whoremonger while he was in J... 13 min Guest 18
Senator Kid Rock 15 min guest 3
Post a prayer 25 min guest 6
News Batesville drawing kudos on aquatic center 28 min Nunya469 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 38,365
Traditional Biblical Marriage 1 hr Capt Obvious 54

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web