Lake Charles, LA

#83 Jun 11, 2010
And not only clear up their ritualistic items, but erase all dna evidence from the scene and themselves. Masterminds indeed.

Since: Aug 08

Little Rock, AR

#84 Jun 11, 2010
midnrider wrote:
juries get things wrong all the time...if they did it they must be crimial masterminds...and thats a not very likely
No, juries don't get things wrong "all the time." In the rare cases that they do make errors, we have a check and balance in place called an appeal.

In this case, the WM3 have made several appeals, both in state and federal court, and every one of them has been denied.

Why don't you accept at least the possibility that they are in fact guilty?

Little Rock, AR

#85 Jun 11, 2010
jusjulie wrote:
lemme add .. they cleared these things with many ppl searching the area, while on foot and nobody saw them .. wow .. I guess that Damien really is magical .. lol .. ur a joke, americas 1st..
There is no need to make personal insults. All I've done is post the facts for you. Don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message.
whiteboycares

Blytheville, AR

#86 Jun 11, 2010
The sighting of a possible black male suspect was implied during the beginning of the trial, at which time the possibility of conviction of the initial suspects seemed slim. According to local West Memphis police officers, on the evening of May 5, 1993, at 8:42 pm, workers in the Bojangles' restaurant about a mile from the crime scene (a direct route through the bayou where the children were found) in Robin Hood Hills reported seeing an African American male "dazed and covered with blood and mud" inside the ladies' room of the restaurant.

The man was bleeding from his arm and had brushed against the walls. The man had defecated on himself and on the floor. The police were called, but the man left the scene. Officer Regina Meeks responded (by inquiring at the drive through window) about 45 minutes later. By then, the man had left and police did not enter the bathroom on that date. The following day, when the victims were found, Bojangles' manager Marty King, thinking there was a possible connection between the bloody, disoriented man and the killings, called police twice to inform them of his suspicions. After the second telephone call police gathered evidence from the restroom. Police wore the same shoes and clothes from the Robin Hood Hills crime scene into the Bojangles restaurant bathroom. Police detective Bryn Ridge later stated he lost the blood scrapings taken from the walls and tiles of the bathroom. A hair identified as belonging to an African American was later recovered from a sheet which had been used to wrap one of the victims.

see it's things like this that simply weren't investigated fully that make me wonder. and if this man in the bojangles restraunt did do it then he is still out there probably travelling the interstates (a recent fbi report states that a large number of serial killer long haul truckers are currently active)and if he hasn't killed again already he will.

i don't understand why they wouldn't investigate such a potentially crucial lead and would instead ignore it and them losing the blood sample that could have potentially freed the wm3 of wrong doing is simply unacceptable and a sign of a lack of professionalism and proper procedure by the west memphis police officers

i suspect that they had the people they wanted to convict and lost the evidence that would have freed the three but that is just speculation
whiteboy

United States

#87 Jun 11, 2010
guest wrote:
yep, and as was mentioned before. None of it 'really' matters as long as people keep donating money !
That's all this is truly about. ;)
Thanks to Christopher, Michael and Stevie dying that day, several people have become very RICH !!
who has become rich off of this? free the wm3 is a not for profit organization. the money raised goes for lawyer fee's court costs etc. I don't know if you've ever hired a good lawyer but its not cheap much less to employ a team of lawyers and keep them on staff for 17 yrs. the amount of money its cost wm3.org in court and lawyer fee's is more than wm3.org actually takes in. so i'm confused as to who exactly is getting rich besides the lawyers who are just doing their job?
Zaidist

Chicago, IL

#88 Jun 11, 2010
Lorri Davis has been busy lately trying to get her lowlife child murdering husband out of jail. You see Lorri has gotten to Amanda Hobbs, and here is what Lorri has done. Lorri bought Amanda a car on the condition that she wouldn't see Terry again. Lorri along with one of her lawyers also hired a hypnotist and psychic to work on Amanda. They are trying to put things in Amanda's head things like your father raped you when you were a young kid, he was the the one that killed your brother. The thing doesn't realize is Amanda loves her father. Lorri also hired someone from New York to film all this, I am sure sooner or later we will see the cut up version on the internet. Lorri has been a busy little bee and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't pay those three people who came forward and said they seen Terry Hobbs with the three boys. Lorris seems to be making good use of the money the supporters are sending to her.

The one thing Lorri doesn't realize is how bad she is hurting Amanda, Amanda has gone from weighing 115 pounds down to about 85. Lorri I hope you burn in hell for what you are doing to this girl.

By the way I have permission to post this. And if they can hypnotize her I hope she says Byers did it, who knows she may have already said it.

To me this is bibery and anyone that supports the three child murderers, should be happy to see where there money is goiong.
jusjulie

United States

#89 Jun 11, 2010
Zaidist wrote:
Lorri Davis has been busy lately trying to get her lowlife child murdering husband out of jail. You see Lorri has gotten to Amanda Hobbs, and here is what Lorri has done. Lorri bought Amanda a car on the condition that she wouldn't see Terry again. Lorri along with one of her lawyers also hired a hypnotist and psychic to work on Amanda. They are trying to put things in Amanda's head things like your father raped you when you were a young kid, he was the the one that killed your brother. The thing doesn't realize is Amanda loves her father. Lorri also hired someone from New York to film all this, I am sure sooner or later we will see the cut up version on the internet. Lorri has been a busy little bee and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't pay those three people who came forward and said they seen Terry Hobbs with the three boys. Lorris seems to be making good use of the money the supporters are sending to her.
The one thing Lorri doesn't realize is how bad she is hurting Amanda, Amanda has gone from weighing 115 pounds down to about 85. Lorri I hope you burn in hell for what you are doing to this girl.
By the way I have permission to post this. And if they can hypnotize her I hope she says Byers did it, who knows she may have already said it.
To me this is bibery and anyone that supports the three child murderers, should be happy to see where there money is goiong.
nobody has to put anything in Amanda's head .. haven't u read her inserts from her journal?

Little Rock, AR

#90 Jun 11, 2010
America 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
No, juries don't get things wrong "all the time." In the rare cases that they do make errors, we have a check and balance in place called an appeal.
In this case, the WM3 have made several appeals, both in state and federal court, and every one of them has been denied.
Hey nazi nut case........us humans COULD accept the possibility of them being guilty...IF....IF there was any physical evidence tying these 3 to these murders. But there is NOT. and btw nazi lunatic......when is your crazy a$$ gonna notice that this thread is SUPPORTERS of the WM3, not "Hate filled lunatics who think the Courts are prefect" !
jusjulie

United States

#91 Jun 11, 2010
the fact that the WMPD lost the bojangle's evidence (worse than that .. didn't even care about their screw up) shoulda been enough for reasonable doubt .. IMO ..

how many yards away was mr. bojangles? he had blood all over him and there was a bloody murder very close to where he "cleaned up" .. was the blood his blood or the three innocent babies, who were murdered?.. we will never know! Because the WMPD didn't care ..
jusjulie

United States

#92 Jun 11, 2010
btw, I was at the wm3 awareness candlelight vigil in little rock this week .. and there was no mention of money .. I offered lorri a nice hug and prayers, she excepted both very happily .. so, if this case has is ONLY about ppl trying to get rich from these babies murders, as some ppl want to try to make the world believe .. I didn't see it, hear it, or feel it while I offered my support ..
jusjulie

United States

#93 Jun 11, 2010
America 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to make personal insults. All I've done is post the facts for you. Don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message.
as can see .. I don't need ur "facts" .. ur facts say that the courts makes no mistakes .. I say that's bullcrap ..
it's funny to me that u got ur panties in a wad because I called ur "facts" a joke .. but u have been called a biggot, a loon, and others that I'm too lazy to go look up .. but u don't wanna be called a "joke" .. really?.. jokes make me laugh and u sure have accomplished that. So, the "personal insult" of u being a joke would be pretty accurate .. have a nice day ..
jusjulie

United States

#94 Jun 11, 2010
*as u can see .. excuse me ..
guest2

Paragould, AR

#95 Jun 11, 2010
guest wrote:
I doubt you will find any WM3 supporters around here, that are not young teenagers or very young people that watched the PL documentaries and now call themselves 'seasoned' about this case. Most of these young people end up finding something in themselves to relate to the social outcasts that murdered and were convicted of killing the children. Some of the younger girls even get a 'crush' on Damien or Jason. You are getting interested pretty late in the game. Damien doesn't have much left, he has completely exhausted his appeals and will be being put to death a May 5th pretty soon. I will bet that by May 5th 2012, he will be gone.:)
I'm going to be pretty happy too, as I shudder at the thought of three teenage monsters murdering three little innocent eight year olds and then being turned into celebrities. Makes me sick personally.
I am not a teenager and I don't listen to punk rock nor do I dress in black and they were not given a fair trial or fair appeals for that matter......I worked on the case in 95 and saw things and heard things that were way off base..but who are we kidding u must be David Burnett.....
Zaidist

Chicago, IL

#96 Jun 11, 2010
Jusjulie
Amanda does not say anything about Terry doing something to her in her journal, read it again. I think if she thought that for one second she would not be living with him now.

What Lorri Davis is doing to that poor girl shows what kind of person she really is, using supporter money to fly a psychic and hypnotist in from California, and a film maker from New York, this is all going to be done for the Paradise Lost III film. Funny thing is I guess she thought no one from California was good enough, but any women that would give up a kid to be with a convicted child murderer. Doesn't have room to talk.

Lake Charles, LA

#97 Jun 11, 2010
America 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
rare cases??? Do u know how many innocent ppl are in jail???

Lake Charles, LA

#98 Jun 11, 2010
jusjulie wrote:
the fact that the WMPD lost the bojangle's evidence (worse than that .. didn't even care about their screw up) shoulda been enough for reasonable doubt .. IMO ..
how many yards away was mr. bojangles? he had blood all over him and there was a bloody murder very close to where he "cleaned up" .. was the blood his blood or the three innocent babies, who were murdered?.. we will never know! Because the WMPD didn't care ..
I agree. They had an easy case against 3 misfit teenagers so they were done. Regardless of glaring red flags in front of them. As for Burnett to keep denying a new trial....that would be admitting he made a mistake wouldnt it.
Hooligan

Humble, TX

#99 Jun 11, 2010
They did it , it was proven , They are not going to admit to it because they want out of prison , they are as guilty as the Juice
jusjulie

United States

#100 Jun 11, 2010
Hooligan wrote:
They did it , it was proven , They are not going to admit to it because they want out of prison , they are as guilty as the Juice
proven?.. lol .. www.callahan.8k.com .. study the proof for urself .. then come have a lil convo about what u found ..

“I'm mean because you're dumb.”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#101 Jun 11, 2010
Hooligan wrote:
Yes, they want out of prison just so they can come into a world where they will be unable to function in normal society because they've spent most of their lives in prison.

Little Rock, AR

#102 Jun 12, 2010
jusjulie wrote:
as can see .. I don't need ur "facts"
It's no revelation to me that you don't want to hear the facts. I suspect that's true of many of you who doggedly support the WM3. But, facts are stubborn little things that aren't so easily swept aside.

Some of us would rather keep our feet firmly planted in reality and facts than to chase after conspiracy theory hype that would make even Oliver Stone blush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus 10 min Khatru 421
Mayor loses his city owned pistol (Mar '14) 30 min Guest 56
My wife needs a black boyfriend 42 min Guest 63
Why do people watch Fox news 1 hr Razormann 19
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Jenks 30,435
FOX News defends torture 3 hr Fo Show 235
what if bacon came from kittens? 5 hr Marc 163
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 6 hr lovemarriedmen 289
Jonesboro Ar. Topix Hero of the Year - 2014 15 hr Not Quite Here 89
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions