speeder

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Any you bitches wanna snort this hit right above my cl$t!!!
gypsy rose 44

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 2, 2013
It must really be depressing to be you! Have you ever thought in your whole disgusting life that maybe there is a reason you are alone?! Grow up! Better then that get help for your drug problem and become someone useful to our society! Sick of people like you!
speeder

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 2, 2013
gypsy rose 44 wrote:
It must really be depressing to be you! Have you ever thought in your whole disgusting life that maybe there is a reason you are alone?! Grow up! Better then that get help for your drug problem and become someone useful to our society! Sick of people like you!
Ill bet my life is a whole lot more interesting than yours can't help your plain Jane go pick some cotton hillbilly
speeder

Duluth, GA

#5 Jan 2, 2013
r o n p a s s m o r e wrote:
<quoted text>look, ronnie, you are on speed, not speeder -- go back to your cathousemouse name when you let your whack self out
Don't know Ronnie if you would pay ATTENTION FEMALE LOOKING FOR FEMALE !! U looser

Since: Jan 13

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 2, 2013
speeder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know Ronnie if you would pay ATTENTION FEMALE LOOKING FOR FEMALE !! U looser
This is not the place to post romance ads as I have said before in an earlier post their is Craigslist for that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley madison 20 min Ama1 7
Black Guys Can Open Carry? 47 min Mark 5
Jonesboro Rapist (Aug '09) 1 hr bill 16
Moving to Jonesboro! 1 hr better 17
Open carry legal 1 hr Guest 45
Barton Powersports 1 hr guest 2
Gas Under $ 2 A Gallon , Thanks President Obama 1 hr Guest 59
ADVICE; Don't fall for bait threads 1 hr Guest 54
In God We Trust 1 hr guest 30
Sorry, baggers, State Dept. Says There’s Nothin... 9 hr Guest 116