KB- katelynn bragg&friends if you wan...

KB- katelynn bragg&friends if you want to know the re truth.

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

real

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Sep 19, 2012
You can quit telling everybody i'm snitching. After YOU running into the at in my driveway then proceed to runme over and drug me 50ft, you said all the drugs and alcohol they found on you, you got them from me. THEN you told them I was some big time drug dealer.(sounds like you are snitching to me) He"l No. They came and searched a found a pack of rolling papers and I got charges with possession the same kind everybody in Jonesboro sells. Anyway Kate or KB you STOLE my phone when i was trying to be civil with you and decided to show my voicemails on my phone which was NOTHING but the police TRYING to get me to tattle tale. Which i didn't duh. So lets get this all clear kp=no snitch. Katelynn the crazy ex made that rumor up and a BUNCH more. Never listen to a word that crack who*e says. She lies to everybody and steals from whoever she can like her gparents. Huge druggie She'll sleep with anyone i mean anyone just watch out for the HIV and Crabs. if you got drugs she'll do anything for it. I put up with THAT for 4 years they were the absolute worst 4 years ever I can NEVER get them back. She will
still stalk me even though we've been officially broken up almost a year. Oh and Kate you still owe me a carpet cleaning from when you SHIT all over yourself and the carpet.

Okay I don't care who's side your on katelynns or mine when there was just A vm of them TRYING to get me to snitch. Did anybody get busted? Nope.

I just can't believe all my "real" friends will still hang out with her. I guess it's money and drugs over friends. Thank God I'm clean, got a new z71, new job and moving out soon. Thanks KB I hope you die.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 19, 2012
You had to make this crap up!! It sounds like a Saturday Night Live skit. HILARIOUS!!
ZEDA

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
What the hell? I feel better about my life now. Thanks!
real

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2012
No I did not make this up. When they ran me over look in July 4ths paper it's there. She's crazy. Don't have anything to do with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 min Guest 39,521
Dem calls for all NFL players to kneel during n... 33 min guest 126
Manafort To Be Indicted 45 min guest 3
Steroids 47 min guest 17
Question 51 min Capt Obvious 5
Greg Allen 1 hr Anonymous 2
cusi 1 hr Software for all 13

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance