Since: Jun 12

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2012
I have been getting super active and i take 2or 3 a day 5mg of alprozalam depends how much anxiety i always have to do something sometimes forgett stuff when i have sex i can't get an orgasm i sweat like crazy i am always horny my poor husband can deal with too much active sex then i have to masturbate i get chest pains like heat attavk then go away at this moment i have something that feels like a heat attack i just took my pill waiting to relax i havent had a regular period in 6 years i feel like an allien
2cent

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 15, 2012
they will make you forget stuff 4 sure
but sounds like you have something else going on. you need to see a dr , you shouldn't be having chest pains during sex. as for the no period stuff, I don't know about that, but I bet it has nothing to do with xanax. go sea a Dr.
Demon Deacon

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 15, 2012
I hate xanax, I hate pills period. Sounds like your going through the change of life. It starts early in some women.
Demon Deacon

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 15, 2012
I assume your a woman.
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Do you take any other medication that could be reacting with the xanax? Sounds scary what you are going through. You may have something serious going on and that medication may be covering it up.

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Are you traying to come off xannex? If so, do NOT go cold turkey. Take it slow & wean down if you can. Stoping them cold turkey can very poosibly give a person seizures!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity industries 6 min Bluecollarhero 4
10 Right Wing Companies That Every Progressive ... 10 min guest 22
Easy little girl 12 min guest 3
Global Warming Facts 16 min Disclaimer 235
kait 8 (Apr '12) 20 min Timmy2dicks 65
Fox's Newest Benghazi Conspiracy Debunked 58 min Barton Farley 1
best drummer 1 hr guest 36
Child Molester Josh Duggar Chillin' With A Bunc... 1 hr Seriously 72
El Acapulco Mexican Restaurant in Jonesboro 2 hr John Rambo 26
News Victim Identified in Jonesboro Murder 23 hr fish stick 25