Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
her-- mom

Paragould, AR

#41 Jan 9, 2012
I am Starlia's mother,(Prince) shame on all you negative,slandereing,judgement al people for talking about anyone on here in such a way!!!!!!!For all that had good to say,you truly know MY STARLIA
daughter

Euless, TX

#42 Jul 28, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Found her on Facebook! Last name Parham. Guess that makes me a stalker after all, huh? Not going to contact her or anything though, so maybe not. I'm not that desperate. Just thought maybe we had a friend in common who could introduce us. No such luck and no info on where she works or anything so I'm giving up on it. Thanks to all who tried to help.
She's my mother. I'm the grown child she mentioned to u..
daughter

Euless, TX

#43 Jul 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
Starla is nothing but a dope whore! She has 2 kids but isn't allowed 2 see her son cause she got caught with dope around him. Whoever is wanting to find out about her needs to do a lil more checking, cause there are more bad aspects to Starla than there are good.
My mother is a great woman. She has had trouble before but u OBVIOUSLY DO NOT know her that well cause she has THREE beautiful children! And the one your referring to as being taken away cause of dope lives with her now. So get a life.
HaHa

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Jul 29, 2012
Reality is wrote:
<quoted text>
This could be someone who doesn't like her, trying to cause trouble for her. It could also be someone she's been rude to if the person above is right about her not being so nice. If you put the name Starla into Facebook there are several that come up so it may not even be the same person. People are weird and do and say weird things when they don't like people. I don't know her by the way. Just had a friend this happened to because they felt she thought she was all that because she had too many photos of herself on her Facebook page. How crazy is that!
No matter what name you put on topix there's going to be somebody who will have something bad to say about them. Even Jesus and God get slammed on here. Fortunately, nobody believes or pays much attention to what they read on topix.
Anonymous

United States

#45 Feb 5, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Met her a while back and wanted to get to know her better but haven't run into her again since then. Real tall attractive gal around 40 or so said she was divorced and single and mentioned having a daughter. Anybody know how to find her?
you might be talking about starla lewellyn...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black girls dating white guys (Jan '12) 8 min Drift kong 467
anyone know Ray Meador? 9 min Mel Schreider 2
Why Are Very Religious People Uneducated? (Jul '13) 28 min god 206
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 37 min Brian_G 1,264
Is anyone else tired of these black people bitc... (Aug '13) 56 min WARRIOR 42
jessics bunn bad mom (Jan '14) 1 hr sage 13
Gov. Rick Perry indicted by Grand Jury 2 hr Fo Show 231
Chief Yates 5 hr Chris 270
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 5 hr American Consevative 2,874
Riots in Missouri 7 hr Liberal But Not S... 691