what type of panties does your wife/g...

what type of panties does your wife/gf wear?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

Germantown, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2011
What type of panties are your women wearing or the women that post on here?

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#2 Feb 2, 2011
My wife never wears panties.
David

Brookland, AR

#3 Feb 2, 2011
boyshorts
turbodog62

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2011
well wrote:
What type of panties are your women wearing or the women that post on here?
7 petite, size is important.
Mine

Gregory, AR

#5 Feb 2, 2011
Size 6 Hi-Cut Smooth&Satin
misssubmissive

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 2, 2011
Thongs, g-strings, or none at all
guest of a special guest

Frisco, TX

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Boy shorts size 5.
well

Detroit, MI

#9 Feb 3, 2011
Thongs
crazylady

Frisco, TX

#10 Feb 3, 2011
I'm uncomfortable with my body ever since I had my daughter. I mean I'm not fat or anything my body is just different. I don't feel sexy anymore so I just wear what I feel is comfortable which happens to me granny panties. I don't think my husband wants to see me in a thong with a baby belly and stretch marks.
Someone who knows

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 3, 2011
KEVIN, Did you start this thread?
justsayin

Trumann, AR

#12 Feb 3, 2011
I don't know but,I'd bet that a lot of guys that answer that ? wind up WITHOUT wives/girlfriends when they find out!!!
daisy

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 3, 2011
I make all my own pantys out of old tater sacks.
Guest

Lubbock, TX

#14 Feb 3, 2011
daisy wrote:
I make all my own pantys out of old tater sacks.
Tough economics times require ingenuity!
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Feb 6, 2011
Commando
yeah right

Brockwell, AR

#16 Feb 6, 2011
hey guys i want to know what you wear under those tight pants you got on i like to see the prints of your equipment
Barry

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2011
crazylady wrote:
I'm uncomfortable with my body ever since I had my daughter. I mean I'm not fat or anything my body is just different. I don't feel sexy anymore so I just wear what I feel is comfortable which happens to me granny panties. I don't think my husband wants to see me in a thong with a baby belly and stretch marks.
granny panties are only for fat women. So u must be fat. Your husband probably don't care what kind of panties you wear. U can't get rid of those stretch marks.
turbodog62

United States

#18 Feb 6, 2011
Mrs turbodog62 left me for a nicer person. I do know that when she was with me she wore these think granny panties with a paddlelock on them but I heard from several of my friends that she now is wearing a thong.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Feb 6, 2011
turbodog62 wrote:
Mrs turbodog62 left me for a nicer person. I do know that when she was with me she wore these think granny panties with a paddlelock on them but I heard from several of my friends that she now is wearing a thong.
And what have you learned from this?
mine

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 6, 2011
yeah right wrote:
hey guys i want to know what you wear under those tight pants you got on i like to see the prints of your equipment
I'll sho u mine wanta c ?
turbodog62

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2011
yeah right wrote:
hey guys i want to know what you wear under those tight pants you got on i like to see the prints of your equipment
well, Ozark Acres isn't that far from Hardy. Why don't you head my way and I'll show you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot 1 hr SSOB 34
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 34,334
What's the best nail salon in Jonesboro? (Apr '11) 2 hr johndam 29
Trump-(don't) Care Kaput 3 hr Trump is the good... 7
Returning to jonesboro for my final years 4 hr Sam 3
Trump's trips to Florida 5 hr Guest 17
White House HAS BEEN BUGGED! 7 hr guest 53

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages