Chavis Carter supporters hold vigil, ...

Chavis Carter supporters hold vigil, prepare for lawsuit

There are 167 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Jul 28, 2013, titled Chavis Carter supporters hold vigil, prepare for lawsuit. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

JONESBORO, AR - Family and friends of Chavis Carter gathered at Allen Park Sunday evening for a vigil to honor the 21-year-old who died July 28, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
armed

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2013
another bunch of thugs..they have seen how much money $ebrena fulton has got over her thug. and they want their piece of the pie too. this isnt about chavis carter. this is about a greedy herd of thugs that want a payday....i personally think we have given them enough.
white lightning

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 29, 2013
unfotunatly you are going to see a lot more ofthis activity.it's something the blacks are good at.
thy love to come together and complain,bitch,protest,chant,y ell,and anything else to draw attention to themselves.
of course,if there is a penny or two to be made,all the better...
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 29, 2013
I hope they win the lawsuit and fully expect they will. They have great attorneys. The police were negligent and sloppy and the case remains unsolved. If it were your kid you just might give a damn.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 29, 2013
According to the paper there was a LARGE turn out for the rally, if you call 30 people a large turn out.

More press coverage than actual community support.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Ha. The only scumbaggery around here comes out of your pathetic mouth b
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Real Justice is you in a pile of cow dung.
Jodi

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
Real Justice is you in a pile of cow dung.
Translation: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jul 29, 2013
I thought Jesse Jackson was gonna be at the vigil in Tunica, their Facebook page said he would be there but NOPE....... Guess they could not come up with enough cash, liquor or hoes to get him there. Too bad. Had to bus folk from Memphis to Jonesboro just so they would have a big ol crowd of 25 people.... Congrats!
afro-american

United States

#10 Jul 29, 2013
guest wrote:
I thought Jesse Jackson was gonna be at the vigil in Tunica, their Facebook page said he would be there but NOPE....... Guess they could not come up with enough cash, liquor or hoes to get him there. Too bad. Had to bus folk from Memphis to Jonesboro just so they would have a big ol crowd of 25 people.... Congrats!
well you know it was kinda windy,and those weaves will slide right off a sista's head. and walking around in that parking lot would have really hurt their feet.and everybody knows that a brother dont like walking around with his hands in the air,and those signs are heavy after a while.but next time we will protest and do it big time.
Guest

La Vergne, TN

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Boy I hope they win the suit. This is bigger than the Martin case. Cover up city. And when does the public safety tax SUNSET. Soon I hope. And don't let them fool you again. Can you retire?
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 30, 2013
I hope they win too. And I hope his family knows not all whites are blatant racists in this town. We support the family fully.
guest

Council Bluffs, IA

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
I hope they win the lawsuit and fully expect they will. They have great attorneys. The police were negligent and sloppy and the case remains unsolved. If it were your kid you just might give a damn.
If Chavis Carter were my kid, I'd have killed him myself. I'm glad he's dead instead of dealing drugs and robbing people in our town. If he weren't such a pussy, he'd have faced the charges for selling drugs in Mississippi like a man and been alive. Instead he ran like a coward and died like a fool. I only wish he were buried here so it would be a convenient drive to crap on his grave.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 30, 2013
So in the creepy little scenario you present, you would be on death row for killing your own kid. And then we wouldn't have to listen to your toxic deranged ranting. Feel sorry for your kids.
Guest

La Vergne, TN

#15 Jul 30, 2013
real justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Real justice would be for scumbuckets like you to be left at the mercy of the scumbuckets like Chavis Carter, with no police protection whatsoever. That's exactly what you deserve and I hope you get exactly what you deserve. Soon.
brung it fool I don't need police protection. Protection from the police you mean copper? I'll defend myself, and am prepared.
Guest

La Vergne, TN

#16 Jul 30, 2013
Police aren't helping anyone but themselves !!!!
Guest

La Vergne, TN

#17 Jul 30, 2013
Don't support any more tax for these crooks that are incompetent
guest

Council Bluffs, IA

#18 Jul 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
So in the creepy little scenario you present, you would be on death row for killing your own kid. And then we wouldn't have to listen to your toxic deranged ranting. Feel sorry for your kids.
You don't have to feel sorry for my kids. They own their mistakes. They probably wouldn't have warrants in the first place, but if they did, they wouldn't run away like cowards and steal guns and threaten the lives of officers and suicide. Charges should be brought against Carter's parents for abetting a fugitive if it can be proven they knew where he was. Maybe then we can get rid of the sorry excuse for parents that raised this waste of oxygen that was called Chavis Carter. He's dead, he did it to himself, and it's nothing to cry over.
lawman

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to feel sorry for my kids. They own their mistakes. They probably wouldn't have warrants in the first place, but if they did, they wouldn't run away like cowards and steal guns and threaten the lives of officers and suicide. Charges should be brought against Carter's parents for abetting a fugitive if it can be proven they knew where he was. Maybe then we can get rid of the sorry excuse for parents that raised this waste of oxygen that was called Chavis Carter. He's dead, he did it to himself, and it's nothing to cry over.
i agree. he was just another thug. you live like a thug. you die like a thug.i think charges need to be brought against the parents too..and the nasty white ho he was shacking up with in paragould. these people knew he was a fugitive.
lawman

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2013
afro-american wrote:
<quoted text> well you know it was kinda windy,and those weaves will slide right off a sista's head. and walking around in that parking lot would have really hurt their feet.and everybody knows that a brother dont like walking around with his hands in the air,and those signs are heavy after a while.but next time we will protest and do it big time.
only 5 from jonesboro showed up and 20 had to be bussed in from memphis. that should tell the chimps something.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jul 30, 2013
lawman wrote:
<quoted text>only 5 from jonesboro showed up and 20 had to be bussed in from memphis. that should tell the chimps something.
5 convicted felons from Jonesboro and garbage from Memphis, wow! Even Jesse Jackson stiffed them in Tunica. Guess they could not dredge up enough drug money to pay him to show up. What a bunch of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why did god create satan? 1 hr Guest 131
Apologize to Hillary HERE === > 1 hr Guest 60
Preacher Archie 1 hr Guest 47
Hillary Nailed on Benghazi? (Mar '15) 2 hr Guest 350
why hasn't god came back? 2 hr Guest 51
crab legs 3 hr guest 14
Post is hiring 4 hr guest 4
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 4 hr Mr Guest 1,424

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages