John Brady ASU Basketball Coach
Joke for a coach

Mabelvale, AR

#61 Jan 13, 2013
He needs to be fired . He blamed his players for missing shots and if he would spend the time in practice teaching to make free throws they would have won about every game ! They missed 13 last night! Why can't they make a free throw?
Awful Coach

Jonesboro, AR

#62 Jan 14, 2013
I agree with you . He is not a very good coach or person . He should not get a contract extension. When is his contract over?
He is sorry coach

Jonesboro, AR

#63 Jan 15, 2013
How can we get rid of him ? We can't . The administrators at ASU need to recommend not to add on to his contract, then maybe he will get the message and leave. Lets hope so , or ASU basketball is history !
Go Brady

Jonesboro, AR

#64 Jan 16, 2013
Go back where he came from ? Never mind , he couldn't . He would be lucky to get an assistants job . He thinks X's and O'S are only used to play Tic Tac Toe? Can u say Free Throw ? Can u not teach a college player how to shoot a free throw? Hey, I got an idea. If they can't make 20 in a row after practice make them run 20 laps . And keep doing it til they make 20 . They may be there all night , but I bet they could make them in a game then .
catfish 81

State University, AR

#65 Jan 16, 2013
i think he a good coach but as for as putting fan in the seat you need to open up the parking all the rich people buys the parking up then go to see the razorback games the day by day fans have to walk from football when there no one in the parking lots so go to first come first serve on parking
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#66 Jan 16, 2013
catfish 81 wrote:
i think he a good coach but as for as putting fan in the seat you need to open up the parking all the rich people buys the parking up then go to see the razorback games the day by day fans have to walk from football when there no one in the parking lots so go to first come first serve on parking
Join the red wolf club and pay extra for your seats and you can get parking close by the combo. I agree, it's ashame people have to walk so far to the game when the parking lots close to convo are sometimes fairly empty. Those are the "paid donor" spots. No way to alleviate that unless you want to spend more more.

If I pay for my spot, I can go watch the razorbacks too.........just saying.
O and by the way, sometimes I do just that. AND I pay for a parking spot up there too, and walk a lot further than the non payers at asu.
Needs to go

United States

#67 Jan 25, 2013
Last night was the final straw! How many times do we have to watch Brady Blow another game. Bad coaching last night.Troy should have been a easy win for the Wolves! He needs to be fired . Hope our AD wakes up ???
I agree

Mexia, TX

#68 Jan 26, 2013
Wake the AD up and let's move forward. Nobody likes Brady but the people at Ridgepoint CC. His next job will be at a junior college.
Meningitis

United States

#69 Jan 27, 2013
Does he have meningitis ? Looks like it. I agree with the last message . We could do a lot better than Brady at A State. Lets hope they make a change ?
Wolfman

Jonesboro, AR

#70 Jan 28, 2013
He couldn't coach at any level . His days are numbered as any kind of coach? Even girls. Sad , so sad. Shouldn't have come to Jonesboro. No basketbal coachl gets a better job after being here. Only downhill .
guest

Andrews, TX

#71 Jan 28, 2013
Wolfman wrote:
He couldn't coach at any level . His days are numbered as any kind of coach? Even girls. Sad , so sad. Shouldn't have come to Jonesboro. No basketbal coachl gets a better job after being here. Only downhill .
It's because no one wins here. Theres no way to a better job unless you're a winner. Let's face it. It doesn't happen here.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#72 Jan 28, 2013
You simply can't recruit to Jonesboro. The only people who want to come to Jonesboro are from Bay, Trumann, Blytheville, Forrest City, Marmaduke or Newport. Jonesboro sucks as a college town. ASU is a commuter school just like a Junior College. We have main street as the only real hangout place and that is pretty sad. Just go to ASU campus at nite and see what is going on. NOTHIN! A few blacks and foreigners walking around and that is it. Not putting them down-just the truth!!
Yep

Jonesboro, AR

#73 Jan 28, 2013
guest wrote:
You simply can't recruit to Jonesboro. The only people who want to come to Jonesboro are from Bay, Trumann, Blytheville, Forrest City, Marmaduke or Newport. Jonesboro sucks as a college town. ASU is a commuter school just like a Junior College. We have main street as the only real hangout place and that is pretty sad. Just go to ASU campus at nite and see what is going on. NOTHIN! A few blacks and foreigners walking around and that is it. Not putting them down-just the truth!!
What you say is very true, but how far Jonesboro has come over the last 5 years is encouraging. ASU has decent enough academics on a level with many other 4-year state schools in the South, but where it has lacked in the past is in student quality of life which means nationally recognized greek organizations, sports programs that actually win something occasionally, entertainment, bars, live music, social events, shopping, restaurants, outdoor activities, etc Look where we were 5 years ago in these areas and look where we are now -- PROGRESS!
Billy

Jonesboro, AR

#74 Jan 28, 2013
When he quits or gets fired he needs to leave town by himself.
Guest

United States

#75 Jan 30, 2013
Billy wrote:
When he quits or gets fired he needs to leave town by himself.
i agree , and don't you come back no more , no more, hit the road Jack and don't u come back no more!
Barely

Luling, TX

#76 Feb 3, 2013
We beat the worst team in the conference in OT , at home ? He doesn't deserve to be the Coach . He is pathetic . And after game he brags ?
Guest

Dallas, TX

#77 Feb 3, 2013
Coach Brady is doing a good job. Get off his case.
Dumb

United States

#78 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Coach Brady is doing a good job. Get off his case.
you must not follow ASU basketball .. Like watching PaInt Dry . And Meningitis Man Coaching. New low level .
X-player

United States

#79 Feb 6, 2013
He got short man disease . Mostly he be mean .
Bet you

Jonesboro, AR

#80 Mar 2, 2013
Brady will try his great defensive strategy and get beat by 20 at UALR .. We should score between 50 and 56 points and they wil score 70 . Sad that he is still a college coach . He couldn't coach the Marmaduke Girls team ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
federal imagination laws 4 min guest 2
Trump Economy 10 min yo 7
Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican? 10 min guest 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min BARNEYII 38,322
The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party 15 min guest 4
Jtown females 40 min John 16
drinking and drivingvwith kids? 1 hr Guest 8

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages