Weiner, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

I have nothing but poor service from their service department. Anytime that I have taken my car there, it has ended up costing me more money to fix what they mess up. I believe in buying locally, but the service department has made me seriously question buying from them again.
Need to know

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

If you are looking to buy a Toyota, beware of Central Toyota of Jonesboro!
Oh What A Feeling

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

I bought a brand new shiny toyota. It had a flat the third week i owned it. They gave me a new tire. Then it started acting funny and missing on sat. night. i took it in on monday. And they fixed it no charge and i was back on the road in half an hour. Nothing but the best service from those guys!
hahaha

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Central Toyotal has always been very helpfull and very nice. Now fletcher dodge is a differnt story I took my car up there and they said it would cost me 65.00 just for them to look at it and all that was wrong was my window wouldn't go up. I ask the lady why i kno wuts wrong with it she said the mechanics have to get paid. I had a speaker blown in my toyota and had them look at it and it didn't cost me no 65.00 so i call B.S On Fletcher dodge!!!!
Oh What A Feeling

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

hahaha wrote:
Central Toyotal has always been very helpfull and very nice. Now fletcher dodge is a differnt story I took my car up there and they said it would cost me 65.00 just for them to look at it and all that was wrong was my window wouldn't go up. I ask the lady why i kno wuts wrong with it she said the mechanics have to get paid. I had a speaker blown in my toyota and had them look at it and it didn't cost me no 65.00 so i call B.S On Fletcher dodge!!!!
Since you brought up The dodge place. Let me tell you this,, i had to put an oil pump on my brand new dodge dakota. cost 700 dollars, why did i pay that you ask? Well, i will just tell you what they said. Warranty is null and void because i used the truck for commercial use. Wow,,,,,,thats a new one! excuse that is!

“Light Sensitive...”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

I have had nothing but praise for Central Toyota, David, Gabe and John, awesome sales, service and a great buying experience. I have 2 new toyotas, the new Tundra and bought my wife a new Corolla a couple weeks ago, and think I got the best deal anywhere. I think if you really think service dept is not providing good service, call and talk to Gabe, he will handle it for you, just as all good managers would.
that guy

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

central toyota is a strange group of people. sales and service.

my wife wanted a 4runner and the sales guy was real flaky. didn't hurt my feelings that he run her off...i dislike toyota with a passion anyway. they used to make a vehicle that would last forever. but in their quest to take over the world their quality has seriously went down hill in my opinion.

“We are watching you.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Dont buy a used car from them without having it checked out.
NO to Central Toyota

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Was his name JT? That guy is a joke.

“We are watching you.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

yes his name was JT.
nebo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

go to nebo

see randy he is always helpful
Evil Truth

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Too damned late for me, bought a Jetta from them, asked if everything worked, dumb ass me didnt check the A/C. It dont work. JT lied to me.
NeverAGAIN

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I've completely written off the Central Dealership family --- The salespeople are either manipulative pushy liers or they could give a sh*t less if you wanted to buy a vehicle or not -- no where in between. The service departments are the absolute worse - incompetent, rude, and completely unable to stick to a promised completion time. I'm tired of hearing everyone in the organization bragging how damn good them are, how rich their owners are, how this and how that the Central brand is . . . I take great pride in proactively directing anyone I know who is looking to buy a vehicle away from Central.
NO to Central Toyota

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I bought my truck in fayetteville with no hassle and will stick with them from now on. This is my first deal with them(and my first toyota) but i had no problem. They was glad to get my business. I told them what i wanted and they had it right there. If looking for a Toyota ask for Heath or Randy at Toyota of Fayetteville.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Central Toyota is a awesome place , problem with all of the negative comments is you hide behind a computer and run your mouth!!! The general manager is a great person he is just like you and me trying to make a living! If you don't like central don't go there! The service department team is there help every customer! The person that started this probably couldn't get credit so they decide to go topix and run there mouths ! Grow up people and get a life I'm sure central wont lose any sleep over not having to see your negative face !!!!
Toyota Buyer

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Central Toyota is a awesome place , problem with all of the negative comments is you hide behind a computer and run your mouth!!! The general manager is a great person he is just like you and me trying to make a living! If you don't like central don't go there! The service department team is there help every customer! The person that started this probably couldn't get credit so they decide to go topix and run there mouths ! Grow up people and get a life I'm sure central wont lose any sleep over not having to see your negative face !!!!
Amen!! I happen to know for a fact that theydo not have you sign anything saying you will not buy elsewhere. If that practise happens it will result in immediate dismissal. The guy that started this is probably nothing more than an internet tough guy. Besides shows that he is in Oregon so why is he here...all of those post were fake folks don't believe them...
Frequent New Cae Buyer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I have bought several new autos over the years and have never been able to deal with local dealerships especially any Central Dealership. If you want a reasonably priced deal and excellent service you will not find it in Jonesboro. I have always been able to take a short drive to Memphis or Little Rock and beat Jonesboro deals by thousands and I do mean thousands and get much better service too. Memphis and Little Rock are much higher volume dealers. Central Dealerships try and get triple the mark up on a new automobile compared to other high volume dealers. I wished GM would take the dealerships away from Central and give them to another owner so we could get reasonable deals here in our home town so we wouldn't have to drive so far away. Also Central Cheverolet has a habitual liar for a service manager. I guess the dealership approves of it or they would not allow it.
No Way

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey toyota buyer, you dont know sh%*! I live 30 miles from jonesboro and always have. This practice happened with 2 other salesmen looking on and not to mention the manager I KNOW FOR A FACT... PALLY! I have not a thing to lie about, and no my posts were not fake. You must work there if you know for a fact they dont try to lock a person in to a "deal" as he called it. Coming off list price $1800 is by far NO DEAL. I saved $9,000 by buying 5hrs away and had truck delivered halfway.
Guest 222

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I bought a Toyota in Memphis and started having it serviced here in jonesboro. They are I joke!! They would charge me for things that did not need to be done and would not fix the actual problem. I would ask them questions and they could never answer them. My final straw was when I had them change my oil and they did not fill it back up. I will not use them again.
Shocked by their rudeness

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

This morning I was treated very rudely by a salesman. Don't they realize that arrogant salesmen will drive potential customers to other dealers or even other brands?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Mark Pryor Runs Pro-Obamacare Ad In Ar... 4 min better answers 5
Want illegals to go home? 14 min Telmesumpin 10
Chief Yates 15 min Thomas Manfords 51
Gov. Rick Perry indicted by Grand Jury 18 min better answers 130
Who got stabbed at Midsouth health? 19 min Guest 29
Westside ROTC teacher 29 min Guest 41
Happy Birthday Bill Clinton 34 min guest 24
Riots in Missouri 1 hr American Conserva... 422
New 'J'Town" Restaurant 1 hr guest917 24
accident at ASU 3 hr guest 17