First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanting

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Jun 5, 2012
need help in food ideas to loose weight... has anyone done atkins or weight watchers which is better...any help is appreciated.. thank-you..

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jun 5, 2012
wanting wrote:
need help in food ideas to loose weight... has anyone done atkins or weight watchers which is better...any help is appreciated.. thank-you..
With the Atkins diet you avoid certain foods, with weight watchers you can eat anything in moderation. I like weight watchers a lot.
calories

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 5, 2012
wanting wrote:
Just track how many calories you eat. Eat what you want but just stay within the caloric restrictions. Depending on your gender, age, and weight. But average to lose weight is around 1500 calories a day. To make the most out of those calories stay away from sugars, eat alot of fiber and protein. They fuel your body and help you stay full. Try loseit.com to help you track your calories. It is free. Also has smart phone app. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2012
If you want "loose" weight then just eat fast food a few times a day. Preferably eat a super-sized combo after midnight. Also eat lots of potato chips. That should put all the loose weight on you that you can handle.

If you want to lose weight, eat several small meals a day. I like to eat every few hours. Only healthy food though. Also you should only eat enough to get that hungry sensation eased enough to get you through the 3 hours before you are hungry to eat again. No fried foods, junk food, etc. No sodas either! Eat fruits, veggies, minimal bread, eat healthy proteins, etc. It you do this, the weight will come off quick. I figure you will drop 3-5 lbs by week 2. Probably 2 lbs a week for every week thereafter until you are where your body should be.

Euless, TX

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Also, get outside! Work in the garden, push mow your neighbors yard, pickup rocks, do something that makes you sweat. You will not be as hungry, and you will drop the pounds quick

Since: Apr 12

Jonesboro

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Drink lots of water. Eat natural foods. Nothing with a label. And burn more calories than you eat.
Surprised

United States

#8 Jun 6, 2012
I cannot believe it.. a nice group of comments. Nothing negative. Thank you.
Sugar Toes

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 6, 2012
Wish there was a weight loss technique for the avid beer drinker, seriously, would like to slim up around the waist line and not cut back on my Bud Light, I used to eat what I want until 12pm and nothing else until 7 am the next morning except no limit on beer and lose weight , not so sure it will work after 15 years.
bummed

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jun 7, 2012
I just wish I could still eat my favorite chocolate mouse tracks and chocolate pop tarts and still be able to loose weight!! Oh wait I can!! Lol I have hyperthyroidism! But for real tho!! It would be nice!!
guy

Benton, AR

#11 Jun 7, 2012
don't care how you fat cows do it

just do it
Cattle

Euless, TX

#12 Jun 7, 2012
Moo Moo

Jonesboro

#13 Jun 7, 2012
Surprised wrote:
I cannot believe it.. a nice group of comments. Nothing negative. Thank you.
spoke too soon.. Check a few down for the ass of the bunch.
Surprised

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2012
Yep. Knew they couldn't hold out for long. oh, well...
Sugar Toes

Euless, TX

#15 Jun 9, 2012
Sure do miss that 28 waist I had in high school, nobody likes to be a cow and it's hard to lose all that love handle when there is so many restaurants coming into town and ice cream on every corner,wish there was a place here in town here all is cows could get together and socialize .
hmm

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jun 9, 2012
Sugar Toes wrote:
Sure do miss that 28 waist I had in high school, nobody likes to be a cow and it's hard to lose all that love handle when there is so many restaurants coming into town and ice cream on every corner,wish there was a place here in town here all is cows could get together and socialize .
There is.. It's the gym hehe
megoreilly

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jun 9, 2012
And can you imagine what "guy" and "cattle" look like? How much of a loser do you need to be to post on a page about women's concerns? Apparently they are just angry, impotent men. It is very sad that they sabatoge a honest discussion to make themselves seem worthy. Brutal and embarrasing for these pathetic men.

Blytheville, AR

#18 Jun 9, 2012
I really wish Jonesboro would get a whole foods store!! We need this!

Since: Jun 12

Blytheville, AR

#19 Jun 20, 2012
There is an app called my fitness pal and it's just as easy to use as weight watchers (this coming from someone who has done all three- WW and asking) and it is free!!! WW is great though!
really

Bryant, AR

#20 Jun 20, 2012
megoreilly wrote:
And can you imagine what "guy" and "cattle" look like? How much of a loser do you need to be to post on a page about women's concerns? Apparently they are just angry, impotent men. It is very sad that they sabatoge a honest discussion to make themselves seem worthy. Brutal and embarrasing for these pathetic men.
Really, but they seem pretty typical of the males in this area, all ages, married and single. We should never let that discourage us from taking the best possible care of ourselves, though, for us, not for any man in our past, present or future. Best wishes to all trying to lose weight and shape up. I've not had that problem (so far) and credit my Mom for that, teaching me to love salads and lean meats and staying active from early on. Simple things always seem to work.

Jonesboro

#21 Jun 20, 2012
I've also learned that if you keep you heart rate at the fat-burning level you continue burning calories quicker. I burn about 400 calories doing the fat-burning program on the treadmill 3 times. Just walking the program for an hour not using the handle/bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats your favorite toilet paper? 1 min Oldster 2
Sorry libtards: AR AG says open carry is legal 1 min Disclaimer 9
Sorry, baggers, State Dept. Says There’s Nothin... 1 min Disclaimer 103
Cassie dollars 1 min Still Interested 10
Hobby lobby employees 1 min guest 9
ADVICE; Don't fall for bait threads 1 min Guest 18
Whose hiring? 1 min guest 3
Lots Of "Baggers Have Ashley Madison Accounts. 1 min Guest 16
Open carry legal 1 min Mike Honcho 27
Should we mine the border to stop illegals? 1 min Red 84