First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Oct 22, 2008
who in town does good porcelian veneers??

Russellville, AR

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Craig Davis

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Oct 22, 2008
Andrew Grey on Fowler. He does it in one sitting. No waiting on temps. He is really good and has a great staff.
Thanks for My Smile

Alexandria, LA

#4 Oct 22, 2008
Rowe and Rowe are the best. I think they've done more than anyone else. Ask to see some pictures or check out their website. I've even had other dentists tell me my smile is great. They're awesome!
wondering

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Oct 22, 2008
spades and fergus at spades dental care
Smiley

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2008
I got mine at Dr Wright's / they look good / feel good / and are hanging on so far...
Question

Little Elm, TX

#7 Oct 22, 2008
I got mine from Dr. Bruce Taylor.
Price shop

Russellville, AR

#8 Oct 22, 2008
Thanks for My Smile wrote:
Rowe and Rowe are the best. I think they've done more than anyone else. Ask to see some pictures or check out their website. I've even had other dentists tell me my smile is great. They're awesome!
You must work there. I really think you could have saved alot of money if you would have went anywhere else. They definitely haven't done more than most dentist in Jonesboro. Veneers are easy to do and require very little tooth reduction. I work for a dentist and I know.
Thanks for My Smile

Alexandria, LA

#9 Oct 22, 2008
I don't work there. I just love what they did to my teeth. I did shop around and they were about the same as the other two dentists I talked to in Jonesboro. Their pictures just looked better. I have a cousin who is a dentist in another state who looked at them and said that they were the best veneers he had ever seen.

Alexandria, LA

#10 Oct 22, 2008
price shop- who do you work for and how much are your porcelian veneers?
Beautiful Smile

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Oct 23, 2008
Parkey and Davis are the best!!! I have a beautiful smile, and they have the experience and awsome pictures to show it!! I got exactly what i wanted and am a proud patient.

AOL

#12 Oct 23, 2008
How much do Vaneers cost? Is it reasonable? Payment Plan?
oh yea

Gregory, AR

#13 Oct 23, 2008
spades dental care my teeth look awesome!!!!
Beautiful Smile

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 23, 2008
Veneers cost anywhere from $800 to $1000 depending on ur situation. Also there is a big diff between "veneers" and lumineers. Veneers looks so much better, like natural teeth

AOL

#15 Oct 23, 2008
1,000 for each vaneer? Or $1,000 for a full set of vaneers?

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Oct 23, 2008
I think Dr. Grey charges $750 per veneer.

Georgetown, TX

#17 Oct 23, 2008
Parkey and Davis. They do a great job. I have never been so pleased.
love mine

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Oct 23, 2008
I went to Dr. Hendrix in Jonesboro and he charged me 600 each for 6 of my front teeth. They are beautiful. Everywhere I go, people tell me I have the the most beautiful teeth they have ever seen. They don't know they are veneers. I love them.
Choice

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Oct 23, 2008
Dr. Davis was my choice. Did a great job, too. Has a payment plant through Care Credit (others do, too).!8 months same as cash and other options.
curious

Lake Charles, LA

#20 Oct 23, 2008
I know someone with vaneers and she has horrible breath. Can the vaneers cause that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riley Lynn Marshall 8 min concerned citizen 2
Hillary clinton more unpopular that a dead weasle 13 min Jerry T Boner 17
Bill Clinton Has a Manspreading Problem and Tha... 22 min guest 133
Why fat women are ruining the dating scene for ... 27 min Guest 551
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 29 min guest 4,109
Why Bernie is Better than Hillary 1 hr we love Bernie 1
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 1 hr Guest 1,185
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages