Good place to have a wedding

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shelley

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2011
I am looking for a nice place to have a wedding in the jonesboro or paragould area. Preferably outdoors. Any suggestions?
Ruue

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 14, 2011
Lake frierson has a pretty nice pavilion.

Frisco, TX

#3 Jul 14, 2011
Church
Bride

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2011
I don't know when you are getting married but I just got married a month ago and have my dress/veil andthe bridesmaid dress' and some other wedding stuff....if interested just email me at skaylove03 at Gmail.....I think the nature center is really pretty for outdoor wedding

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 15, 2011
ASU Alumni center, can do indoors or outdoors and can hold plenty of people. Newer building so it is very nice. Not sure how much it cost
citizen

Creedmoor, NC

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Join a church, get married in the church, stay in the church, and raise your kids in the church. Wonderful things will happen to you. Keep Jesus as the center of your marriage. Good luck to you and enjoy your wedding!

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2011
citizen wrote:
Join a church, get married in the church, stay in the church, and raise your kids in the church. Wonderful things will happen to you. Keep Jesus as the center of your marriage. Good luck to you and enjoy your wedding!
I know of at least 10 church-going couples who have gotten divorced in the last few years. I, on the other hand, have been married almost 20 years and have yet to join a church. Jesus doesn't have a thing to do with a happy marriage.
Shelley

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2011
citizen wrote:

I go to church but we are wanting an outdoor wedding. We love the outdoors
Shelley

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2011
Bride wrote:
I don't know when you are getting married but I just got married a month ago and have my dress/veil andthe bridesmaid dress' and some other wedding stuff....if interested just email me at skaylove03 at Gmail.....I think the nature center is really pretty for outdoor wedding
Im gettin married june 23 2012. I no its awhile away but we want to get it all planed out so we rnt stressed about it when the time comes. I will email you about the stuf.
nurseJ

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 15, 2011
Sage Meadows is a nice place for an outdoor wedding.

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Swindle farms around the brookland/Paragould area
Shelley

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2011
Yea I heard alot of good things about Swindle Farms but it costs $700 to have a wedding there. We r lookin for some where cheaper so we will have more money for the wedding.
yoda boy

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jul 22, 2011
sue's kitchen in downtown jb is beautiful and they have all the rooms you'll need for a wedding. they've been restoring it to its previous glory and what i've seen looks amzing and would give a wedding some originality i think. i heard the place was haunted though so idk if you're paranoid of ghosts or whatever but i don't really believe in things like that.
resident

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 23, 2011
Shelley wrote:
I am looking for a nice place to have a wedding in the jonesboro or paragould area. Preferably outdoors. Any suggestions?
The best place would be in your church.
tips for bride

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 23, 2011
Walnut Ridge has a new small wedding spot/chapel. The Red Carpet Weddings & Events has a new fully decorated chapel for small private wedding. It's on main st. It is connected to a flower shop. Could always have reception somewhere else.
Wondering

Frisco, TX

#16 Jul 24, 2011
nurseJ wrote:
Sage Meadows is a nice place for an outdoor wedding.
Hell no!! That's the worst service available!!! I got married there last year! Terrible coordinator! Horribly unorganized!
Cdd

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jul 28, 2011
I agree my best friend got married at sage meadows it was a horrible experience especially for what they had to pay!

Cordova, TN

#19 Feb 19, 2012
Shelley wrote:
Yea I heard alot of good things about Swindle Farms but it costs $700 to have a wedding there. We r lookin for some where cheaper so we will have more money for the wedding.
How did you contact them for the price? Im wanting to view/book my wedding there and dont know who to get in contact with.
Morally bankrupt

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Feb 19, 2012
Why don't you use the grounds at 901 Willet road. Very lovely well manicured the people there love to get out and work on the grounds and as it's a jail it will show you what you have to look foward to after you tie the knot.
gettin_hitched

United States

#22 Feb 26, 2015
Shelley wrote:
I'm looking too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 min Illegal Alien 34,519
old crimes of jonesboro (May '09) 3 min Iremember 344
emily foster 18 min hmm 1
Trumps family caretakers 47 min Trump 1 2
Upper Crust being investigated by labor board 59 min Guest 1
What Can I Do About Missing Teeth? 1 hr guest 6
illegal immigrants 2 hr liberals are terr... 5

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance