Region 8 News/ Bob Snell

Region 8 News/ Bob Snell

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Just moved

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Just got my cable back on after moving. Thought maybe Bob was on vacation or something, but has been gone for a while. What happened to Bob Snell. He was about the only reason to watch the morning show. Can't hardly watch Christina, with all of her stupid faces. Sarah is a good looking lady and does a good job when she can keep on track of what she is doing. Tried watching the Memphis news but man is it depressing. Channel 3 and 5 talk about nothing but murders, robberies, and bad stuff. But, I guess when your in Memphrica that's about all you have to talk about. Anyway, just wondered does anybody know what happened to Bob Snell?

Longview, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2012
Bob was rumored to have a position at his church now. I personally think the flirting and nonsense Kristina threw out his way persuded this. I agree about Sarah. It is ridiculous the gestures and dramatics made by Kristina. They honestly need to have her tone it down. It would make it. " A better region 8" for all of us!

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 11, 2012
I think a lot of people have quit watching since Bob left. He was very professional. It's pretty hard to take now.
quacker

Newport, AR

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Two words for ya kids.....JOSH HARVISON!!!

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2012
I like the flirty sexy kristina..she's hot
ray elliott

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2012
quacker wrote:
Two words for ya kids.....JOSH HARVISON!!!
he's as stupid as blondy
hillbilly

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 11, 2012
ray elliott wrote:
<quoted text>he's as stupid as blondy
Well it seems you are an idiot!!!

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 11, 2012
guest wrote:
Bob was rumored to have a position at his church now. I personally think the flirting and nonsense Kristina threw out his way persuded this. I agree about Sarah. It is ridiculous the gestures and dramatics made by Kristina. They honestly need to have her tone it down. It would make it. " A better region 8" for all of us!
My parents just said the same thing about her. She is way to theatrical and dramatic. Chill girl. Just read the news. That is good enough.
my thoughts

Benton, AR

#10 Jan 11, 2012
I really thought Josh did a fine job on the morning news and I actually enjoyed watching for a changge. Not trying to be ugly or anything, but is it not kinda unprofessional to have your hair in a pony tail and move your head so much? Admittedly, I know very little about anything pertaining to media conduct and presentation. However, I do know it is rather distracting and silly looking to see a pony tail dancing around while a person is trying to tell you the news.
christinafan

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 17, 2012
i love the blonde ponytail & the over dramatics from this beauty from florida. keep bouncing that tail Christina.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 17, 2012
christinafan wrote:
i love the blonde ponytail & the over dramatics from this beauty from florida. keep bouncing that tail Christina.
She is such a dingbat that she drives us crazy with her stupid theatrical flipping around. Is she related to the management out at KAIT? Diana: teach her some broadcasting etiquette before we all quit watching. Just saying

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Bonny
shelby

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2012
Have not watched KAIT in years. Too stupid for my taste. Channel 5 in Memphis is the best.

United States

#17 Feb 19, 2012
We need bob back!
OhWow

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Bob kept the show running smoother than what it is, its like a circus.
random

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Feb 19, 2012
Bob Snell is working for Central Baptist now. I really did like him on the morning show and didn't like it when he left. For a while, I didn't think it was good anymore but I actually am starting to like it quite well.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Apr 7, 2013
what was the name of the show on kait that bob did?

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 7, 2013
Offbeat with Bob I believe.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Apr 8, 2013
no need for names here wrote:
Offbeat with Bob I believe.
Yes that's it ......... Thank You .......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth About Satanism and Trump 27 min WillPray4U 10
The Democratic Party: Chock-Full O’ Scumbags 30 min InfoWars 11
David Stockman-Everything Will Grind to a Halt ... 32 min Pray4Trump 1
Rape of the West: Migrants Destroy Nations 38 min AntiGlobalist 3
The oscars 39 min HillaryLost 3
The Dream of the Republic 1 hr Guest 4
White House Corospondents' Dinner 2 hr Guest 25

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance