First Prev
of 8
Next Last
jojo

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2011
never worked there but hear so much bad stuff and somebody posted it's all run down and dirty and broken, unsafe and not enough eqipmint and they can't keep it running even this weekend sending ppl home but topix deleted the comment that said they were closing and just wondered if somebody else might know
concerned

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 3, 2011
Get your facts before posting shit like this.

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2011
Your first problem is believing the dumbasses on topix
hahaha

Maumelle, AR

#4 Jul 3, 2011
Hell no theyre not going to close the doors. They make a ton of money from that place. Only reason theyre not working this weeken, except warehouse and maintenance, is theyre too cheap lol. They prob say its to give people time with their families but i figure its cuz they dont like paying a ton of holiday pay
me sayz

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 3, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Hell no theyre not going to close the doors. They make a ton of money from that place. Only reason theyre not working this weeken, except warehouse and maintenance, is theyre too cheap lol. They prob say its to give people time with their families but i figure its cuz they dont like paying a ton of holiday pay
and what is wrong with giving associates a holiday weekend off? I guarantee you if they were behind or at a point where they could not make critical dates, they would be working.
jbrguy

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 3, 2011
Are they still hiring for warehouse?
Truthgirl

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jul 3, 2011
hahaha! HELLO it's a holiday weekend lol! Topix sure is full of some crazy stupid people lol. The jonesboro plant is actually scheduled for another expansion in the coming years and will be ADDING even more employees.
brewhaha

United States

#8 Jul 4, 2011
Truthgirl wrote:
hahaha! HELLO it's a holiday weekend lol! Topix sure is full of some crazy stupid people lol. The jonesboro plant is actually scheduled for another expansion in the coming years and will be ADDING even more employees.
smurfette strikes again!!
Bill

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2011
Does this mean I can't get my doritors this weekend? This makes me mad. I want my damn doritors. They have no right to close when people like me want our snacks.
truthgirlisaho

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jul 4, 2011
Truthgirl wrote:
says the rotten stank ho ho ho ho
truthgirlisaho

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jul 4, 2011
guest wrote:
Your first problem is believing the dumbasses on topix
with you and truthgirl being the dumbasses nobody should believe
truthgirlisaho

Little Rock, AR

#12 Jul 4, 2011
concerned wrote:
Get your facts before posting shit like this.
The fact is you shits running the place into the dirt are the problem fart breath.
Kathy

Blytheville, AR

#13 Jul 4, 2011
The jonesboro Frito Lay plant is one of the best performing and has the highest safety rating of any of the Frito Lay plants. It's a great place to work for real.
feedback

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 4, 2011
truthgirlisaho wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is you shits running the place into the dirt are the problem fart breath.
Fartbreath? What things could anybody do under a desk to give her fartbreath?
feedback

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 4, 2011
truthgirlisaho wrote:
<quoted text>
says the rotten stank ho ho ho ho
Rotten stank ho?
Hey you act like you know who this person is or something and the way you talk you seem to think she is some rotted out ho with a loose sagging stretch mark gut from having too many kids by too many different baby daddies. WATCH YOUR MOUTH! There ain't no girl at Frito who is like that.
brewhaha

Little Rock, AR

#16 Jul 4, 2011
Kathy wrote:
It's a great place to work for real.
from where im sitting, id have to disagree with that assessment, but if its all whipped cream and cherries for you, im happy for you.
KathyisTruthgirl theho

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jul 4, 2011
Kathy wrote:
The jonesboro Frito Lay plant is one of the best performing and has the highest safety rating of any of the Frito Lay plants. It's a great place to work for real.
B W A A HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
Kathy

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jul 4, 2011
I'm gonna fire everyone I find out is writing here. I do not appreciate my authority being undermined. I'm getting all the names and locations cause frito lay going to be handing out pink-slips this week . Then I'm going to kick yo white asses allover the place! Try me bit ch ho!

Arlington, TX

#19 Jul 4, 2011
The frito Jonesboro location would be the last to close. Their sales are adequate to cover their p&l and they keep the overhead low. Before the economy bust there was discussion of building a regional shipping hub in JB to service southeastern u.s. I think that has been tabled or done away with. I don't see this facility being in hardship in anyway. Not to mention the %mu on their product. It would be foolish to close a facility that is making money in the economic times we face today.
stfufudgepacker

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Jul 4, 2011
Kathy wrote:
I'm gonna fire everyone I find out is writing here. I do not appreciate my authority being undermined. I'm getting all the names and locations cause frito lay going to be handing out pink-slips this week . Then I'm going to kick yo white asses allover the place! Try me bit ch ho!
STFU and go stick your fat face back in the beer trough you fat fool and if you don't stop using Kathy's name to post your shit she's going to kick your ginormous ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Administration banning M855 Ammo 24 min Guest 2
Mid 20 year old man sleeping with a 14 year old 27 min Farton Barley 85
Defunding Homeland Security 52 min Disclaimer 94
ICU Nurse 1 hr guest 1
Trisha Hendrix Duckworth 1 hr Tim 19
Obama breaks record !! 1 hr Hello 6
John Shipman ...Humble?? 2 hr Yep 4
fcc 2 hr meme 14
President Obama vetoes KXL legislation. 2 hr Rathskellar 44
Jesus Was As Black As Wesley Snipes 10 hr Barton Farley 75