kait didnt report west of memphis

kait didnt report west of memphis

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

only me

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
just wondering why in the world with all the talk about the wm3,and how they were charged with murder in craighead county in jonesboro why havent they reported on the new documentary thats being offered free of charge? hmmm makes you wanna know why. theres all kinds of evidence that none of the 3 men that was charged with the murders dna was found at the scene, however terry hobbs,one of the slain boys stepdads dna was there,as well as his friend david jacoby. their stories dont match at all. another thing 3 nephews of terry hobbs gave sworn statements about him telling the hobbs family secret which he had addmitted to killing the three boys, they also passed polys, so what does that tell you? for the life of me i dont have a clue why isnt kait asking questions? this was and is a international case,so why aint they on the top of it
funny

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Oct 5, 2012
have you ever known of KAIT to be on top of anything? everyone knows if they want to find out something this is the best place to look. KAIT dont like to do anything if they think it might pizz off some of jonesboro finest.but to answer your question...they will probably report it in a couple months if everyone doesnt mind.
me saying

Brookland, AR

#3 Oct 5, 2012
why should kait do a report about a bunch of lies. The three were nothing but killers. All the documentary is doing is trying to create sympathy for the killers.
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#4 Oct 5, 2012
They reported the actual news regarding the case.

Some random documentary isn't news. They can buy ad-space like everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min BARNEYII 37,437
Looking for pug puppy 49 min adopt a pet 4
Liberal Lunatic Demoncrats Screw Themselves Again 1 hr Guest 11
cna 1 hr CNA 1
Abortion 1 hr Guest 80
News Teachers express their dismay over summer 'vaca... 1 hr Matt Damon 34
Maggie Benton Miss Arkansas 1 hr Me again 101
truckasaurus vs overpass 1 hr Guest 10

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web