First Prev
of 5
Next Last
House Hunter

Bossier City, LA

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Been looking for a home in town and was wondering about the Sage Meadows area. What is going on out there? I have been hearing there is some sort of lawsuit against the property owners......Just wondering.....
Kathy

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Dec 18, 2009
It's a nice neighborhood. What is going on is that the property owners are in the process of buying the course. Come drive through at night now with all the holiday lights. It's beautiful.
House Hunter

Bossier City, LA

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Thx....but what about the lawsuit I have been hearing about?
Carol

Ruston, LA

#4 Dec 18, 2009
Oh quit trying to stir trouble. You know you aren't even looking for a house. Maybe you should look over on Gee Street. Oh I just remembered you couldn't even get a loan for one over there. Get a life---you will never change!
House Hunter

Bossier City, LA

#5 Dec 19, 2009
Carol wrote:
Oh quit trying to stir trouble. You know you aren't even looking for a house. Maybe you should look over on Gee Street. Oh I just remembered you couldn't even get a loan for one over there. Get a life---you will never change!
And you would understand my current situation because.....????? WTH are you and what 'trouble'....?

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2009
That place reminds me of Kent Arnolds version of Ridgepointe
funny

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 19, 2009
Guest wrote:
That place reminds me of Kent Arnolds version of Ridgepointe
thats hilarious, I looked at a house out there until I realized that it would be possible for my neighbor to piss on the house from his front porch.
Kathy

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Dec 19, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text>thats hilarious, I looked at a house out there until I realized that it would be possible for my neighbor to piss on the house from his front porch.
What a sad excuse for hyperbole. The houses are NOT that close to one another. Sage is a wonderful neighborhood. If you don't like it, live elsewhere. It's like everything else in this great nation...your choice.
wendy not real name

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#9 Dec 19, 2009
Speaking of Sage, are any of you Sage women, who don't work outside the home, interested in meeting up with our group of 4 Sage women for "fun" after the husbands are off to work and the kids are off to school?

We meet up about once every couple of weeks for some soft and erotic playtime for just us girls. It's not just all bed play, we chat, have coffee together, and shopping, too. The fun, private times we have are very sexual and acting out fantasies etc. Sometimes women just know how and where to touch where our men don't.

We're very discreet and we want to keep it that way. We have a feeling that there's a few more of us in Sage and we'd like to get to know you a little better. If you are interested, we will use throwaway email addys to correspond and see if you're a good "fit".

A few of us are out of town for the holidays but we will all meet up in January for sure!
House Hunter

Bossier City, LA

#10 Dec 19, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text>thats hilarious, I looked at a house out there until I realized that it would be possible for my neighbor to piss on the house from his front porch.
Tough getting any honest answers on this site. "Funny", you're probably a guy that would piss off his own front porch, and "Carol", you don't have a clue, and most likely sit on the 'Board'........
House Finder

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Dec 19, 2009
House Hunter if u want quality Golf Course living got to RidgePointe. Sage is not a quality residential area.
There are too many price variations in the Sage Community. You have homes for less than $200,000 grouped with some over $400,000. You also have a lot of homes for sale in the subdivision.
This is just my opinion.
funny

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Dec 20, 2009
House Finder wrote:
House Hunter if u want quality Golf Course living got to RidgePointe. Sage is not a quality residential area.
There are too many price variations in the Sage Community. You have homes for less than $200,000 grouped with some over $400,000. You also have a lot of homes for sale in the subdivision.
This is just my opinion.
That is true, I have even seen homes for less than 150. And, I do piss off my front porch because I can and I bought a home significantly further away from my neighbor than 20 feet lol. The responses that you are getting are real people with real opinions about Sage and they are actually very objective. Don't pass them off because they are not what you want to hear; buying a home is a big investment, even beyond the fact that you will be living there for possibly the rest of your life. Think about that, in 30 years, is Sage where you want to be?
Who is the

Evening Shade, AR

#13 Jan 22, 2010
Latest ASU coach to move here?
i believe

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jan 26, 2010
that he is a football coach. big talker. i hope he can back it up?
Sage Meadows

Ash Flat, AR

#15 Jan 27, 2010
Just give him and the team a chance. His personal life is his. As long as he stays with his family and away from mine, we will be just kosher.
Coco Chanel

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Jan 27, 2010
I think they should change the name from Sage Meadows to "Sage Ghettos."
Loco Coco

Benton, AR

#17 Jan 27, 2010
Coco Chanel wrote:
I think they should change the name from Sage Meadows to "Sage Ghettos."
Hey Coco Chanel,
Why don't you F*ck Off!! You are a trouble making piece of sh*t.
Coco Chanel

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Jan 27, 2010
Loco Coco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Coco Chanel,
Why don't you F*ck Off!! You are a trouble making piece of sh*t.
Baby, it sounds like you have anger issues. I'm sure with counseling and the correct medication you can deal with it.
Maybe living in the Ghetto is depressing!!??
SAGE lover

North Little Rock, AR

#19 Jan 27, 2010
Coco Chanel wrote:
<quoted text>Baby, it sounds like you have anger issues. I'm sure with counseling and the correct medication you can deal with it.
Maybe living in the Ghetto is depressing!!??
You are better than a comedy show..It is so funny how the low-classed people think! Keep your tacky thoughts coming.LOL
Apartments

Aubrey, TX

#20 Jan 28, 2010
My cousin is pissed that K. Copeland is going to build apartments in Sage Medows. He knows Copeland an his girlfriend and can't understand why they would do that to the neighborhood and their friends. I aint down wit it either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING: Jobless Rate Hits 42 Year Low 6 min Guest 39
Gary Stout 11 min seeking info 1
Help. I'm confused!! 12 min sees one knows one 3
old crimes of jonesboro (May '09) 15 min Artie 329
I Love Shopping At Target.... 35 min Guest 19
News Police investigating prescription forgeries 1 hr Here is The Punch... 4
Hillary Hates Indians 1 hr Doyle Hargraves 5
shopping at Target 4 hr Dat Ole Super Pooper 218
More from around the web

Personal Finance