Since: Sep 08

Lake Charles, LA

#21 Dec 17, 2008
almost all the men at hytrol thinks they are ladies men.
Creative Name

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Dec 17, 2008
cheezin wrote:
almost all the men at hytrol thinks they are ladies men.
Almost all men everywhere think they are ladies' men! LOL

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Dec 17, 2008
sooosilly wrote:
Oh, and I think the pilot's name is David.
yeah, the pilot is David, been there a long time now. I know him and his family.

United States

#24 Dec 17, 2008
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the pilot is David, been there a long time now. I know him and his family.
David has been retired from Hytrol for a few years now.
candycanelane

Newport, AR

#25 Dec 17, 2008
from what i have heard hytrol is a joke now nothing is like it was when Mr. Logberg was alive

AOL

#26 Dec 17, 2008
if you are a butt kisser,get a job at hytrol. you will go far. but you will have a lot of compitition. the place is crawling with'm!
candycanelane

Newport, AR

#27 Dec 17, 2008
LOL that is what i have also heard. Pretty bad when you go from top of the list to the bottom. That place use to be the very best place to work then with all the new management it has went to hell real quick. No more family hytrol
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Dec 17, 2008
just wandering wrote:
could this thread be related in any way to the other thread asking about a girl named Faith who works at Hytrol?
What thread was that
sooosilly

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Dec 17, 2008
I think the guy I'm asking about is from Newport or Cash, he's medium height, dark hair, & drives a big red truck, thats all i know. Can you help?

Trumann, AR

#30 Dec 17, 2008
i know wrote:
rick stevens. he thinks he is a real ladies man.
Which Rick?....there is Rick the father, then his son Ricky works there too.
just wandering

Ozark, MO

#31 Dec 17, 2008
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
What thread was that
There was a thread about some girl named Faith, it was three or four down under this thread yesterday when I posted the question. I think it's title had both Faith's name and Hytrol on the subject anyway it was all about some girl who left her husband while he was in Iraq and it went on implying that she was messing with married men...yada yada, anyway I went back just now and looked for it but I don't see it??? I may have just missed it, it would have to have been posted in the past two days anyway..
It was

Enterprise, AL

#32 Dec 17, 2008
just wandering wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a thread about some girl named Faith, it was three or four down under this thread yesterday when I posted the question. I think it's title had both Faith's name and Hytrol on the subject anyway it was all about some girl who left her husband while he was in Iraq and it went on implying that she was messing with married men...yada yada, anyway I went back just now and looked for it but I don't see it??? I may have just missed it, it would have to have been posted in the past two days anyway..
It was under biggest ho in Jonesboro!!!!
Private I

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Dec 18, 2008
The attorney for the family of Faith had the threads containing her name removed. The person that started the thread and made slanderous comments about Mrs. Hall has been identified and further action against them is pending.
Kilgore

Lake Charles, LA

#34 Dec 18, 2008
Private I wrote:
The attorney for the family of Faith had the threads containing her name removed. The person that started the thread and made slanderous comments about Mrs. Hall has been identified and further action against them is pending.
Ummm.....bullsh*t
candycanelane

Newport, AR

#35 Dec 18, 2008
Private I wrote:
sounds to me you need to be watching your threats
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Dec 18, 2008
Private I wrote:
That great. This site does nothing but hurts families and half the people on here dont have aclue what they are talking about
just wandering

Ozark, MO

#37 Dec 18, 2008
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
That great. This site does nothing but hurts families and half the people on here dont have aclue what they are talking about
I don't disagree
candycanelane

Newport, AR

#38 Dec 18, 2008
heard today that person you were asking about is working on her soon to be third marriage.

Jonesboro, AR

#39 Dec 18, 2008
candycanelane is also known as "1farmer" and her initials are L.M.

As for her 3rd marriage.....who cares? We all, including you, have to keep on keeping on until our paths cross with that one certain person that God has put her on earth for us.....there may be some little "devils" that is thrown at us trying to detour us off of Gods path, but eventually, we get to where we are meant to be and with who we are meant to be with.
Private I

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Dec 18, 2008
candycanelane wrote:
<quoted text>sounds to me you need to be watching your threats
There are no threats of any kind in any of my post, just the truth and the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fence around the Jonesboro Mosque 17 min Mark Harrington 3
WHAT was that massive boom and rumbling... 30 min Jammie Fare 12
Dr Brandon Byrd 34 min Tim Tim 8
shity drivers 1 hr funny 4
News Police: Man distributed narcotics from motel 1 hr Guest 6
lets fight 1 hr Blake L 12
Hillary Clinton will NOT challenge 2016 election 1 hr guest 12

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance