I went to school with that dude
who was it and wat type of drugs?
jack

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Mar 4, 2009
hiron

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2009
heroin? omg!!! thats crazy i didnt even kno that was in jb!
well

Montgomery, TX

#6 Mar 4, 2009
It was on the news..you might be able to find it on kait8.com It was Mark Inman (however you spell it) and i forget his womans name. News said they found heroin, lsd, and other things. They were living in the family housing apartments on campus. It should be on 10 pm news.

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2009
well wrote:
It was on the news..you might be able to find it on kait8.com It was Mark Inman (however you spell it) and i forget his womans name. News said they found heroin, lsd, and other things. They were living in the family housing apartments on campus. It should be on 10 pm news.
that blows my mind, i went 2 skool with him! nothing on k8, go figure!

State University, AR

#8 Mar 4, 2009
Anyone know which building it was in?
not stunned

Montreal, MO

#9 Mar 4, 2009
If you watch at 10 they will tell you what building... I didn't catch it the first time.

United States

#10 Mar 4, 2009
well wrote:
if it is mark im sure it was his wife christian! she was going to school to become a lpn or rn!

State University, AR

#11 Mar 4, 2009
curious

Victoria, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text> if it is mark im sure it was his wife christian! she was going to school to become a lpn or rn!
The womans name Karen Crawford

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2009
it was laura inman, but she goes by christian! she is his wife!
guest who knows

Montgomery, TX

#14 Mar 4, 2009
I went to high school with both of them. Marc used to be a good guy but now he's just a junky. I got a bunch of my good friends turned on to that shit, so i'm glad they got his azz.
ChienRouge

State University, AR

#15 Mar 4, 2009
It looks like Kait 8 gave ASU a black eye! Lauren Payne didn't miss a beat by having the camera man shoot the apartment, while giving the street name and everything. Even though it is public information whatever happened to privacy or dignity? I am not saying what these two did was right, but what about just a little privacy? Oh wait, this is Jonesboro and KAIT 8 that I am talking about - enough said.
why

Montgomery, TX

#16 Mar 4, 2009
im sure the ppl that live in those family living apartments with their children are glad they know about it. I would want to know if druggies were living so close to me and my family. You never know when something is going to go wrong and they might accidentally blow the place up! What they did was wrong. Drugs are stupid..ESPECIALLY the ones they were caught with. Some people need to grow up sometime. Keep the drugs out of jonesboro.
ChienRouge

State University, AR

#17 Mar 4, 2009
I agree 100%, but I am sure the people who live in Ninebark were aware of their activities. How could they not know there was something going on with all that traffic?
not stunned

Montreal, MO

#18 Mar 5, 2009
ChienRouge wrote:
It looks like Kait 8 gave ASU a black eye! Lauren Payne didn't miss a beat by having the camera man shoot the apartment, while giving the street name and everything. Even though it is public information whatever happened to privacy or dignity? I am not saying what these two did was right, but what about just a little privacy? Oh wait, this is Jonesboro and KAIT 8 that I am talking about - enough said.
If you knew how much of the stuff that happened on campus didn't make the new - just because it was on campus - you would be proud they are finally reporting on it! Lots of things get buried just because it does happen at ASU and the community wants to make parents feel safe to let their children go there.
ChienRouge

State University, AR

#19 Mar 5, 2009
I know of many things that happen on the campus. Look at my IP. I live across the street from the Ninebark apartments. I see more than I want to, but it is life. What these two people did was wrong and against the law. I believe they should be punished according to the law. However, the way that KAIT 8 portrayed the victims is poor journalism. The only thing ASU has to do with this story is the criminals lived here - that is all. The way KAIT 8 tells the story, it makes ASU out to be the bad guys. The university does not take on personification in this case. The TV station could have said "Two local residents were arrested today on drug charges." Instead, the flooded the article with "Two ASU students...." The opening statement was "Reading, Writing, and...." All I am saying is KAIT 8 did a very unprofessional job at reporting the story. It does not matter who got busted, their style was in poor taste. It is as if there is some bad blood between ASU and KAIT 8.
Good Grief

Little Rock, AR

#20 Mar 5, 2009
Inman has hit the lowest of the lows surely. Both should get a long time in jail unless they want to talk about where they got it from. That might make the sentence 15 years instead of 20. But if I know Inman, he wont say a thing and act tough instead of helping himself out. Anyone know what his brothers are up to these days? I knew them all back in the day. How the mighty have fallen. Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 1 hr Womanhater16 1,687
Talented Beautician 1 hr Longthickhair 4
Is anyone else tired of these black people bitc... (Aug '13) 1 hr guest 214
News Teacher arrested for having sex with 13-year-ol... 2 hr Sincere 125
Hytrol Conveyor (Dec '12) 3 hr regrets 24
My puppy is Sick.. 3 hr Curious 11
Dollar tree 3 hr Curious 30
POST DEBATE discussion 4 hr Who Knows Joe__ 117

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web