crazy

United States

#1366 Oct 1, 2012
Rod wrote:
Sorry my name isn't Rodney it's Rod. Ram Rod in your mouth loser. Come on over on Inverness and I will introduce you to my wife. When she pulls her false teeth out she can go to town. She does keep all the males on Inverness smiling. Getting back on the subject. Mow your yard loser.
lol not the answer i was expecting, but i will try, ram
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#1367 Oct 1, 2012
I like my yard a little messy. It's got that lived in look. When my dogs leave piles of DOO DOO,it's good fertlizer for the weeds. If ya don't like it , come on over and I'll let ya use my shovel to clean it up. I may even come over and urinate on your doorknob and take a dump in your mailbox.

LMFAO
Rod

Little Rock, AR

#1368 Oct 1, 2012
Joe wrote:
I like my yard a little messy. It's got that lived in look. When my dogs leave piles of DOO DOO,it's good fertlizer for the weeds. If ya don't like it , come on over and I'll let ya use my shovel to clean it up. I may even come over and urinate on your doorknob and take a dump in your mailbox.
LMFAO
You are consumed with doo doo. Why don't you fill your mouth full and choke on it you piece of dung. Btw the pool was doo doo free this year. Glad we were able to keep your sorry azz out of it.
Flatulencia Toiletta

Pahrump, NV

#1369 Oct 1, 2012
Rod I saw POOP in the pool this year and I think it was the board that did it.
Rod

United States

#1370 Oct 2, 2012
Flatulencia Toiletta wrote:
Rod I saw POOP in the pool this year and I think it was the board that did it.
I'm sure you had ths DNA checked on it. I'm not on the board, but I do like peanuts, did it have peanuts in it? I'm sure if it did you would pick them out and eat them.
Jenna Taylia

Pahrump, NV

#1371 Oct 2, 2012
Rod , I'll save the peanuts for you when I give you a CLEVELAND STEAMER.
crazy

United States

#1372 Oct 2, 2012
hey leave rod alone, i like him now, all he wants is a nice trimmed yard, i like a nice trimmed bush, no 1973 crap for me, nice and smooth,how about it jenna, is yours nice and trimmed? yard that is
walls

Jonesboro, AR

#1373 Oct 4, 2012
We need more walls, I think I'm going to build a huge wall all the way around my house, that way no one will judge me for my grass! Just my Wall.
Rod

United States

#1374 Oct 4, 2012
walls wrote:
We need more walls, I think I'm going to build a huge wall all the way around my house, that way no one will judge me for my grass! Just my Wall.
Put up a wall and see what happens. Then again hire someone to mow your yard and things will be fine.
walls

Jonesboro, AR

#1375 Oct 6, 2012
Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up a wall and see what happens. Then again hire someone to mow your yard and things will be fine.
Are you threatening me? If I want a wall, I'll have a wall, no one is going to tell me I can't have a wall!
Rod

Benton, AR

#1376 Oct 6, 2012
Am I threatening you, do you think a wall is worth threatening someone over? But please try and put up a wall around your house and see how fast the wall police will have it stopped. You won't even be able to get the first block put down before Captain Kevin will put out a warrant for non compliance. For your information little person, there still is a bill of assurance in the Meadows.
Dixon Butz

Pahrump, NV

#1377 Oct 6, 2012
Rod wrote:
Am I threatening you, do you think a wall is worth threatening someone over? But please try and put up a wall around your house and see how fast the wall police will have it stopped. You won't even be able to get the first block put down before Captain Kevin will put out a warrant for non compliance. For your information little person, there still is a bill of assurance in the Meadows.
What does the bill of assurance say if I was to come over and take a dump on your front porch? How could anyone put up with anyone telling them what to do with their property?
Rod

Benton, AR

#1378 Oct 6, 2012
Dixon Butz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the bill of assurance say if I was to come over and take a dump on your front porch? How could anyone put up with anyone telling them what to do with their property?
Well looky looky, it's the dooky man. The one who loves talking about taking dooky's. Come dooky on my porch and see what happens. If you live in the Meadows you will be told what to do, or you will be expelled from the land where no dooky's are allowed.
Dixon Butz

Pahrump, NV

#1379 Oct 7, 2012
It sounds like Sage is full of DOOKY'S. They are all like MR. HANKY'S walking around on 2 legs. Homeowner Associations should be outlawed, how dare they tell anyone what to do with their property. They must be republicans.
Rod

Benton, AR

#1380 Oct 7, 2012
Dixon Butz wrote:
It sounds like Sage is full of DOOKY'S. They are all like MR. HANKY'S walking around on 2 legs. Homeowner Associations should be outlawed, how dare they tell anyone what to do with their property. They must be republicans.
Dang you don't know what you are talking about. Sage is a property owners association not a home owners association. You sound like a democrap talking for sure. If you want something nice you pay for it it's not given to you. We don't allow dooky like yourself in Sage, you probably wouldn't keep your yard mowed anyways, unless someone did it for you. Mostly only republicans live in Sage we worked hard to get what we have unlike ou Mr Dooky.
Jenna Taylia

Pahrump, NV

#1381 Oct 7, 2012
Republicans always like to be telling you what to do. Whether it's womens' bodies or what you do on your own property or who can get married or the patriot Act that Shrub pushed through. We are not a free country anymore.

Jonesboro, AR

#1382 Oct 7, 2012
wow, this sounds like a bunch of immature high school kids. If living out there is so bad.. then just move. You rich people must have nothing better to do with your time. Or you are probably all drunk and have nothing to do because you are so unhappy with your lives. Why don't you grow up and get your priorities straight and make some changes. You'll be happier that way!
Rod

Little Rock, AR

#1383 Oct 10, 2012
guest wrote:
wow, this sounds like a bunch of immature high school kids. If living out there is so bad.. then just move. You rich people must have nothing better to do with your time. Or you are probably all drunk and have nothing to do because you are so unhappy with your lives. Why don't you grow up and get your priorities straight and make some changes. You'll be happier that way!
I love living out here. I support the bar everyday and drink my beer, but I don't get drunk. I'm very happy and I doubt if I'm going to grow up anymore than I already am. The only change that needs to be made is you coming on here and making such idiotic remarks. Even Mr. Dooky doesn't make such stupid remarks. I bet you have hair on your chest....

United States

#1384 Oct 17, 2012
Have you noticed the next round of apartments being built????
Rod

United States

#1385 Oct 17, 2012
Well yes they are in my backyard. I can't wait until all the kids from those apartments start roaming around in my backyard and throughout Sage. Probably will have problems keeping them out of the pool and playground area. Thanks Bob for selling me a bill of goods that goes completely against the bill of assurance you gave to me. These apartments will hurt the value of my home so I will probably see you in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starsbucks 28 min Really 9
Morrissey: “We’re All Called Racist Now, The Wo... 30 min Really 7
REVELATION ~ Dawn of Global Government 32 min Really 8
Top Dem: Women ‘Dying’ Because Dems Losing Elec... 35 min Really 12
Rudy Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team 42 min BanAllBarties 15
Wallace Auto Sales in Harrisburg (Oct '17) 44 min kenny 6
Judge in Michael Cohen’s case officiated George... 52 min ButtHurt leftiesR... 13
BREAKING!!!...about time 55 min ButtHurt leftiesR... 16

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages