Really

United States

#1346 Sep 24, 2012
crybabys wrote:
yall aint rich, sage is a at modest, middle class neighborhood, move out, like i did, to terra hills,oh wait, u cant afford to, shut ur crying, or move, simple enough
You need to learn correct vocabulary retard. Please don't tell anyone you live in Terra Hills, you are an embarrassment to our neighborhood.
crybabys

United States

#1347 Sep 24, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn correct vocabulary retard. Please don't tell anyone you live in Terra Hills, you are an embarrassment to our neighborhood.
forget something in your last quote there, it should read like this.....You need to learn vocabulary,retard.......... i need to learn, neighbor.
rusty

Hixson, TN

#1348 Sep 24, 2012
Sage is a planned golf course community, so the course is important. If it sucks then it affects the whole neighborhood. Of course the low percentage of home owner members has always been a problem that all started when people who did not live at Sage were allowed to join the golf course. This led to fewer golfers moving to Sage. On top of that the planned daily fee rates are still not where they were planned to be when the course opened. It's always been too cheap, you can join without living there, and the result is the mess the whole place is in today.
serum

Jonesboro, AR

#1349 Sep 25, 2012
wilma wrote:
<quoted text>
The neighborhood is more valuable than the golf course. The real problem is the dumb residents that trusted their so called buddies like Onstead, Copeland, Parker, and osment that developed the apartments. The dumbies are the real problems coz they fought the new board that was trying to stop all of the apartments. Our own residents put their trust in someone like Copeland and believed the hype and spread the hype from the Apartment guys to create a backlash against the board of 2010-2012. I hope you residents that fought the board are proud of yourselves when you look out your window to see the Apartments behind Inverness. The recently elected board is still trying to get its feet wet after 3 months on the job so who knows if there anyone is a stand up person in the group?
I am happy to read someone that has the brains to post the real story out here. A certain neighbor of mine named Chris T on inverness tried to tell me that the Board was full of crap and that he personally knew Kelly, Ray etc and they would never build apartments out there. Chris T needs to keep his mouth shut from now on or start looking harder at what he calls a friend.
now now

Jonesboro, AR

#1350 Sep 25, 2012
serum wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy to read someone that has the brains to post the real story out here. A certain neighbor of mine named Chris T on inverness tried to tell me that the Board was full of crap and that he personally knew Kelly, Ray etc and they would never build apartments out there. Chris T needs to keep his mouth shut from now on or start looking harder at what he calls a friend.
This is small town politics and good ole boy network at it's worst. You can't just blame people like Chris T. The old members of the country club committee are equally to blame from their ability to be manipulated by Troutt's boy. Troutt needed to sell property and the land was zoned for apartments in some manner and they made sure the right people in the neighborhood were influenced to look the other way and try to pull the rug out from under the new board members that were trying to fight the triplex and apartments (Delane Dwayne and Bryan). It sure didn't help that the 3 new board members had to make quick changes to make sure we could buy the course and those changes ruffled feathers of the lovers of Tricarico, troutt, Doty, Shavers, Gibsons, Little Bob, and any of the golfers they could influence. On top of it all Tom and the family and friends of the sqwauky blonde that lost her baord seat did everything in their power to throw jet fuel on every fire they could find.
X sage res

United States

#1351 Sep 26, 2012
Is that goofball that let the triplex be built still President of the board? Can't remember the big bird look a likes name.
oscar

Jonesboro, AR

#1352 Sep 27, 2012
The big bird you mentoined is Board President Kevin and has been on the board for over 10 years. He is friends with the owners of the triplex and "failed" to tell the board members until after deals were done with the owners (banker Gary C, Onstead, Dentist Todd H, and Onstead) to let them go ahead. The board "appointed" a team to fight the triplex but Byron and his team were too successful in legally stopping work so Kevin and another board member (he controlled like a puppet) went behind the team's back that was fighting the triplex and worked a deal with the Presidents buddies to let them move on.

Haslet, TX

#1353 Sep 27, 2012
X sage res wrote:
Is that goofball that let the triplex be built still President of the board? Can't remember the big bird look a likes name.
You are talking about Kevin H. He has been a friend of Troutt, builders and the golfers at the expense of the neighborhood.
Rod

United States

#1354 Sep 27, 2012
If it wasn't for Kevin Sage wouldn't be what it is today. Duplexes being built, apartments next door, homes with trash in the driveways, yards knee high in weeds, front entrance looking like it has been mowed with a weed eater, clubhouse that is dirty as crap, and a bar and grill that the health dept has threatened to shut down. Stay tune as long as he stays on the board there will be other things pop up. Just wait until Onstead builds apartments over by the Villas.
Rastus

Las Vegas, NV

#1355 Sep 27, 2012
Weez gonna be moovin on in to the new Sect 8 Apts. thez gonna be a buildin.

Jonesboro, AR

#1356 Sep 28, 2012
Rod wrote:
If it wasn't for Kevin Sage wouldn't be what it is today. Duplexes being built, apartments next door, homes with trash in the driveways, yards knee high in weeds, front entrance looking like it has been mowed with a weed eater, clubhouse that is dirty as crap, and a bar and grill that the health dept has threatened to shut down. Stay tune as long as he stays on the board there will be other things pop up. Just wait until Onstead builds apartments over by the Villas.
A friend of mine that works for the city asked me if I had heard about more apartments at Sage. I hoped she was wrong.
WHO KNOWS

Jonesboro, AR

#1357 Sep 28, 2012
Rod wrote:
Is this the same Kevin that works at St. Bernard's?
liar

Jonesboro, AR

#1358 Sep 28, 2012
Rod wrote:
when you embelish things it makes everything you say sound bogus, makes you look like you have no credibility.....tell me address of a home in Sage Meadows that has weeds Knee High in the yard.......
Rod

United States

#1359 Sep 28, 2012
liar wrote:
<quoted text>when you embelish things it makes everything you say sound bogus, makes you look like you have no credibility.....tell me address of a home in Sage Meadows that has weeds Knee High in the yard.......
I know there were at least two yards on Inverness that was knee high. I know this because one was two houses down from me and one was right across the street. Also there is a home on Legends Cove that is taller than knee high. Now I'm going to have apartments in my back door because Troutt sold the property to someone who is building apartments. Just drive around and look at the trailers and boats in driveways. I was walking the other day and noticed a trampoline with a tree laying across it. The board needs to make residents follow the bills of assurance or they need to just do away with them. This board has been a complete joke.

United States

#1360 Sep 29, 2012
We are ashamed to say we live out here due to lack of proper upkeep.....Some people are so lazy they barely mow their lawns and weed eating ....well one of our neighbors NEVER does!!!!!!!!!! This place is a dump full of low classed people who just do not care about keeping the neighborhood looking nice.
crazy

United States

#1361 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
We are ashamed to say we live out here due to lack of proper upkeep.....Some people are so lazy they barely mow their lawns and weed eating ....well one of our neighbors NEVER does!!!!!!!!!! This place is a dump full of low classed people who just do not care about keeping the neighborhood looking nice.
i work six days a week, im sorry that id rather spend time with my kids than out there making sure my yard meets your standards. Does that make me low class, the only low class people out here, are the ones whose poking there noses around looking tomake others feel bad, here is a crazy idea, why dont you move or offer your neighbor some help, there might be a reason why our yards are unkept.
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#1362 Oct 1, 2012
I like my yard a little messy. It's got that lived in look. When my dogs leave piles of DOO DOO,it's good fertlizer for the weeds. If ya don't like it , come on over and I'll let ya use my shovel to clean it up.

LMFAO
Rod

Little Rock, AR

#1363 Oct 1, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
i work six days a week, im sorry that id rather spend time with my kids than out there making sure my yard meets your standards. Does that make me low class, the only low class people out here, are the ones whose poking there noses around looking tomake others feel bad, here is a crazy idea, why dont you move or offer your neighbor some help, there might be a reason why our yards are unkept.
You have to be kidding with this post. Do you think since you work 6 days a week you don't have to keep your yard mowed? I work seven days a week but I still find an hour or so out of the week to mow my yard. Sounds like you are lazy piece of dung. You are probably my next door neighbor that should be living over on race street. I hope you don't live in Sage because you are a complete idiot.
crazy

United States

#1364 Oct 1, 2012
Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding with this post. Do you think since you work 6 days a week you don't have to keep your yard mowed? I work seven days a week but I still find an hour or so out of the week to mow my yard. Sounds like you are lazy piece of dung. You are probably my next door neighbor that should be living over on race street. I hope you don't live in Sage because you are a complete idiot.
i wish i was your neighbor, i did hear a rumor abou a guy who works all the time and then spends the rest of his time on his lawn....i heard his wife was over on iverness blowing any cock she could get her mouth around....have u heard that rumor yet... think her husband name is rodney or something along those lines
Rod

Little Rock, AR

#1365 Oct 1, 2012
Sorry my name isn't Rodney it's Rod. Ram Rod in your mouth loser. Come on over on Inverness and I will introduce you to my wife. When she pulls her false teeth out she can go to town. She does keep all the males on Inverness smiling. Getting back on the subject. Mow your yard loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Luther king statues 26 min wtf 4
Soldiers 31 min Christie Taylor 1
It was OK to RIOT, LOOT and BURN in Ferguson 42 min Capt Obvious 46
Savage Asks, ‘When Did Nationalism Become Nazism?’ 48 min Capt Obvious 43
Case Against Wasserman Schultz’ Ex-IT Aide Expa... 3 hr Guest 6
Abortion is Satanic 3 hr Guest 11
WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Bribed Republicans t... 3 hr Gerald Luther 14

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance