Jonesboro, AR

#1084 Apr 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Who does Bob Troutt control this year besides Kevin?
it will be somebody from the golf course committee. The tail wags the dog at Sage. The $1 million dollar golf course rules the $200 million dollar POA because of kevin
Sage

Little Rock, AR

#1085 Apr 21, 2012
I hear someone is running against Dewayne Daniels.
Golfer

Little Rock, AR

#1086 Apr 22, 2012
Someone needs to run the course. The manager is to busy giving lessons to answer questions about joining the course. I've been there twice and no one can answer questions about joining. Troutt should be concerned with this employee
sage resident

Euless, TX

#1087 Apr 22, 2012
Golfer wrote:
Someone needs to run the course. The manager is to busy giving lessons to answer questions about joining the course. I've been there twice and no one can answer questions about joining. Troutt should be concerned with this employee
Troutt does not have anything to do with running the golf course anymore. Property is owned by residents in the community paying extra poa dues to buy course from Troutt. It now makes a profit instead of losing money!
good

Paragould, AR

#1088 Apr 23, 2012
Sage wrote:
I hear someone is running against Dewayne Daniels.
good
putter

Jonesboro, AR

#1089 Apr 23, 2012
Dewayne is the only one that will fight Kevin and his followers so we will lose big if Dewayne does not get re-elected. I had high hopes for Larry and Delane but they are mostly yes men for Kevin.

The Gen Mgr or Instructor or Pro or whatever is not a very personable guy at times. He is pretty nice then the next time he acts self righteous and arrogant. He also likes to stir up golfers against the board members he doesn't like.
Brian

Jonesboro, AR

#1090 Apr 23, 2012
Trout is long gone. We need to get rid of Dewayne and Creepy Delane. Both are control freaks! I personly have had staff tell me that they act like God and they think they own the place. Sounds like we have some good candidates with experience and can't wait to bring them onboard.
brianshusband

Canton, TX

#1091 Apr 24, 2012
Brian wrote:
Trout is long gone. We need to get rid of Dewayne and Creepy Delane. Both are control freaks! I personly have had staff tell me that they act like God and they think they own the place. Sounds like we have some good candidates with experience and can't wait to bring them onboard.
Brian is actually a women matter of fact its my wife. The staff at Sage Meadows asked me if I could keep you away from up there. They told me you're smell is running customers off. I told them it was due to Toms lack of wiping his ass and you were getting more poop on your face than usual.
stir

Paragould, AR

#1092 Apr 24, 2012
and the drama continues

Jonesboro, AR

#1093 Apr 24, 2012
I do not believe for a minute brian done these post with his name put on it saying negative against Dewayne. Brian is the one that stood up for Dewayne when some golfers wanted to run him off. More folks trying to stir up crap.
grow up

Paragould, AR

#1094 Apr 24, 2012
brianshusband wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian is actually a women matter of fact its my wife. The staff at Sage Meadows asked me if I could keep you away from up there. They told me you're smell is running customers off. I told them it was due to Toms lack of wiping his ass and you were getting more poop on your face than usual.
what are you, 12? running a golf course is serious business. keeping a pool in good shape is hard work. making sure the community maintains it's standards is a real challenge. accounting for revenues and expenses is very time consuming. either put up or shut up, dig in or zip it.
likely

Jonesboro, AR

#1095 Apr 24, 2012
We all need to be proud of our neighborhood. It is a very nice place and great for kids. A few parents seem to act worse than the kids but most are good people out here. We have over 500 homes with all sorts of people so we need to improve general respect for neighbors. We have to reverse the Golfer's control of the POA.
duffer

Jonesboro, AR

#1096 Apr 26, 2012
guest wrote:
I do not believe for a minute brian done these post with his name put on it saying negative against Dewayne. Brian is the one that stood up for Dewayne when some golfers wanted to run him off. More folks trying to stir up crap.
The golfers want to run this neighborhood. They have run off every good board member except Larry. There are 550 homes and 110 residents that are golfers. They make up 20% of the population out here, but they want to funnel all the POA money into the golf course. The golf course is not self supporting, so the POA is making the payments for the course. I do not want my POA dues to go for transfers of ANY money to make payments or cover expenses for the course. The course should be self sufficient and operate like any other business.
bwb

Jonesboro, AR

#1097 Apr 26, 2012
duffer wrote:
<quoted text>
The golfers want to run this neighborhood. They have run off every good board member except Larry. There are 550 homes and 110 residents that are golfers. They make up 20% of the population out here, but they want to funnel all the POA money into the golf course. The golf course is not self supporting, so the POA is making the payments for the course. I do not want my POA dues to go for transfers of ANY money to make payments or cover expenses for the course. The course should be self sufficient and operate like any other business.
I pay my $480 bucks for POA dues not for the money to used on the golf course. I have a hard time believing that I dont even play golf but my money goes to pay for the golf course. I think someone is lying?
Ur kidding

Carthage, AR

#1098 Apr 26, 2012
I just heard the news that Delane and Dewayne both resigned tonight from the board. I new sooner or later they would get sick of all the bullshit talk coming from the MGA. Now the residents can watch the neighborhood go to shit. Just watch.

Euless, TX

#1099 Apr 26, 2012
The golfers, tom and Kevin can explain this mess they have created at the next board meeting. I am like the other poster that dont want POA money going to the golf course anymore. I also know a board member that confirmed we have been making some of the mortgage payments for the course soooo the course aint making a profit. I want common areas taken care of before we put another dime into the course or restaurant. The entrance, area by the second roundabout, grass or dirt by pool, tennis courts, etc look like crap.

Euless, TX

#1100 Apr 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
it will be somebody from the golf course committee. The tail wags the dog at Sage. The $1 million dollar golf course rules the $200 million dollar POA because of kevin
Exactly
Resident

Hot Springs Village, AR

#1101 Apr 26, 2012
Open your eyes! This development was built around a golf course. The pool etc are extra although important. Why fight n downgrade. It doesn't do anything but cause more problems. Be ADULTS and work together. No one has same ideas but same goal...to have a great place to live!
Thats funny

Jonesboro, AR

#1102 Apr 26, 2012
Resident wrote:
Open your eyes! This development was built around a golf course. The pool etc are extra although important. Why fight n downgrade. It doesn't do anything but cause more problems. Be ADULTS and work together. No one has same ideas but same goal...to have a great place to live!
Well let's just fill the pool in with dirt and take out the front entrance and make a 5 lane exit out of the neighboor. And sell the rest of the common areas for houses. Thats a goal !!
Roc

Euless, TX

#1103 Apr 26, 2012
Resident wrote:
The golf course is a necessary evil. It doesn't mean it is more necessary than the POA but the golfers think they are. Fighting? Tom is the one sending board emails to residents to create enemies against the board members he dont like. Tom ain't no angel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesboro sun login info shared 16 min guest 3
Mouse and Disclaimer are on an election loser p... 1 hr RonnieRatPassmore 5
What is your deepest secret? 1 hr RonnieRatPassmore 47
Texas turning away voters. 2 hr Guest 76
Republican Concentration Camps ... Real and Here. 3 hr guest 96
In the spirit of the voting season: Who is the ... 3 hr guest 10
Home invasions ' 3 hr guest 19
bible true or not 4 hr Pilgram 367
T - 29 Days until Midterm Elections 4 hr guest 414
Nurse threatens lawsuit over Ebola quarantine! 7 hr James 167