concerned

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

the general manager gave his notice today. the 3 amigos are well on their way to tearing down all the good that has been built up in the last 18 months. kevin and larry have got their hands full with this mess.
AMIGO2

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Tearing down all the good that has been built up in the last 18 months? Please explain what good was built up. I have lived in Sage for 8 years and this board has done an excellent job taking care of problems that should have been taken care of 18 months ago.
Troutt hurt us

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

AMIGO2 wrote:
Tearing down all the good that has been built up in the last 18 months? Please explain what good was built up. I have lived in Sage for 8 years and this board has done an excellent job taking care of problems that should have been taken care of 18 months ago.
The Troutt lovers and friends of one family are the main ones that are upset. Troutt hired the staff and created a corporate culture that led to the downfall of Sage. Troutt put his friend Steve T in the GM role to run the operations until it sold. The current operations staff did not want to change.

We are very lucky to have Tom G, the current Golf Pro. People complain out here about how the Country Club committee acted. I am friends with a CC committee member and they hired Tom with the intent to have him take Steve's job. The CC committee had a major success when they hired Tom. Tom has impressed all of the golfers I have talked to, and I found out that he about 20 years of experience as a GM of a golf course. I hope and pray that the rumors are true he is taking over the GM role; because it is a major upgrade!!!
confused

Marble Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

i guess the golf course cash flowing and being able to pay the bills the last 18 months does not count for anything. larry, moe, and curly from the poa board need to worry more about how to get the financing to buy the course from macon, then worrying about the girls in the bar being able to wear short shorts. the 3 stooges do not have what is in the best interest of the property owners in mine. they have let this power go to their head and now they are making decisions based on their interests and not everybody elses.
sage resident

Marble Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

it will be very interesting at the next poa meeting
Know Steve

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

confused wrote:
i guess the golf course cash flowing and being able to pay the bills the last 18 months does not count for anything. larry, moe, and curly from the poa board need to worry more about how to get the financing to buy the course from macon, then worrying about the girls in the bar being able to wear short shorts. the 3 stooges do not have what is in the best interest of the property owners in mine. they have let this power go to their head and now they are making decisions based on their interests and not everybody elses.
It was cash flowing to a degree but the POA was having to kick in money to keep it going, so don't pat yourselves on the back. Steve is a good guy but NOT what we needed running the place. Troutt put him in place and Kevin H. took care of Troutt's boy. With that being said, the 3 guys better get it fixed quick; because the clock is ticking towards Dec 31st.

There are only 4 months of solid revenues on a golf course. September greens fees and activity are going to drop off to the point the POA will be kicking in buckets of money to keep it going from Sept to Dec. They came into office that last week of May and only have about 90 days to get as much fixed as possible before September.

The question is how much money can they save for the down payment for the course? They were handed a mess that took 13 years to develop; but have to fix it in 90 days. The CC committee hired the golf pro, but we can't afford both a GM and a Golf Pro. I agree with a previous post that we are very lucky to have a Pro with tons of GM experience. They are doing the right thing by consolidating Tom into both roles to save big money; BUT they were not consolidating it fast enough as far as I am concerned. I know the Troutt people have been stonewalling the new board members at every turn. Someone tried to blame the new board members for firing people, but Steve is the one that fired Sherry unfairly and very tacky. The people that have quit were mostly Troutt puppets; that did not like the changes and accountability.

Give 'em hell guys! We all need to pray they get the job done fast!
Sage

Deridder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Brian! You should work for this website!
Stop the drama

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

We have tried to get rid of troutt and his buddies for the 11 years I have lived here. Do you think they are going to go away without even a wimper? Now there are a few poeple running around taling about impeaching Dewayne, Delane and Bryan. Kevin is still on the board and he is buddies with Troutt, Terri, and G Childers/Onstead (triplex guys).

Kelly G and her family can't get over it their baby girl Terri lost the election, so they are creating drama. Her son Rich was in the bar and got up in Bryan's face and called him names in front of some guys Thursday night to provoke him into a fight and use it against him. I talked to a witness that said Rich was calling Bryan a MF many times and physically getting up in Bryan's face. Bryan was telling Rich to sober up, the election is over, but he got pissed after Richs constant name calling, and eventually left. It all happened on the veranda at the same time we had a room full of CWL employees/function and they could see the whole thing through the windows. One of the witnesses told me another resident came out and told them the CWL function is watching all of this embarrasment. I would not have expected Rich to create this drama, but they can't let it go.

Troutt put his friend Steve T in charge to run the club until it sold, but Steve didn't like the changes and quit. Most of us golfers know the 3 guys are making the right move by putting Tom in steve's spot. Steve T's friends are doing everything they can to create drama and hurt the board. Steve T gave Molly too much power; but now he is gone and so is her power. She is mad at Bryan, Delane and Dewayne and recklessly saying terrible things about all 3 to any customer and resident that will listen. A buddy of mine was at a table of people that she was running her mouth to, and a couple of them tried to talk some sense into her. The girl is 20 years old and not mature enough to handle the loss of power and Steve.

This is hurting our community, so residents are upset and talking about putting their houses up for sale with this weekend's drama these people are creating. House prices will suffer if too many houses hit the market at the same time. Please stop the drama before it hurts my property values.
Stan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Stop the drama wrote:
We have tried to get rid of troutt and his buddies for the 11 years I have lived here. Do you think they are going to go away without even a wimper? Now there are a few poeple running around taling about impeaching Dewayne, Delane and Bryan. Kevin is still on the board and he is buddies with Troutt, Terri, and G Childers/Onstead (triplex guys).
Kelly G and her family can't get over it their baby girl Terri lost the election, so they are creating drama. Her son Rich was in the bar and got up in Bryan's face and called him names in front of some guys Thursday night to provoke him into a fight and use it against him. I talked to a witness that said Rich was calling Bryan a MF many times and physically getting up in Bryan's face. Bryan was telling Rich to sober up, the election is over, but he got pissed after Richs constant name calling, and eventually left. It all happened on the veranda at the same time we had a room full of CWL employees/function and they could see the whole thing through the windows. One of the witnesses told me another resident came out and told them the CWL function is watching all of this embarrasment. I would not have expected Rich to create this drama, but they can't let it go.
Troutt put his friend Steve T in charge to run the club until it sold, but Steve didn't like the changes and quit. Most of us golfers know the 3 guys are making the right move by putting Tom in steve's spot. Steve T's friends are doing everything they can to create drama and hurt the board. Steve T gave Molly too much power; but now he is gone and so is her power. She is mad at Bryan, Delane and Dewayne and recklessly saying terrible things about all 3 to any customer and resident that will listen. A buddy of mine was at a table of people that she was running her mouth to, and a couple of them tried to talk some sense into her. The girl is 20 years old and not mature enough to handle the loss of power and Steve.
This is hurting our community, so residents are upset and talking about putting their houses up for sale with this weekend's drama these people are creating. House prices will suffer if too many houses hit the market at the same time. Please stop the drama before it hurts my property values.
hahaha what a soap opera! Who would name a boy Delane?
Sage

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

They just sent out an email announcing Tom G is replacing Steve T. This is extremely good news and good for the future of Sage Meadows. My husband goes on and on about how impressed he is with Tom.
Golfer

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha what a soap opera! Who would name a
boy Delane?
Ask him he probably would tell you. He seems to tell it like it is at the POA meetings I've been too.
sage resident

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

brian, when you get done emailing everyone can u pick a few weeds around the entrance and clean the toilets in the clubhouse. they were filthy today. you better get delane and dewayne permission before you do it though.
ASU Guest

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Richy Rich raising hell out there?? Haha. Just jokin I actually don't know much about this whole Sage deal. Just used to work out there and liked him alright. Seems like it was alot calmer out there a few years ago after skimming through this. Good luck to the residents though in whatever is going on.
Get over it

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Just left POA meeting. A few people obviously mad that Steve left and wanting to pick a fight with a board member for it. Well, wake up - you lost the election! The new board members were put in power to make changes to this sinking ship. I personally think they should have interviewed every existing employee when they took office and told them straight out that the old way would no longer be acceptable. They either needed to be convincing that they would do their jobs well for the new board and the new Sage and without the gossiping crap or hit the door. Run it like a real business. I don't understand why a couple of employees still have jobs. There are a lot of very capable potential employees out there. Look, the majority of Sage wanted these guys and wanted change. Get over it and get out of the way!
Sage Resident

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

I like the way things have changed for the better since the new board was elected. Landscaping looks great, the pool is wonderful, an Tom G. has a great opportunity to grow the golf side of things. Excited for the first time about the improvements!!
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Sage Resident wrote:
I like the way things have changed for the better since the new board was elected. Landscaping looks great, the pool is wonderful, an Tom G. has a great opportunity to grow the golf side of things. Excited for the first time about the improvements!!
What landscaping are you looking at?
The grounds around the clubhouse and down the curbs/edges of the golfcourse look like crap.The common areas are grown up and need weeding.If this is what we call great we don't have very high standards.
Hey

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Hello Brian!
new day

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

It is time to support Tom Guipe to allow him to start without drama like last night. It is time to put aside petty agendas. It is time for both sides to get over the election. I don't want to hear either side's position. I want us to rally around Sage Meadows. Do not listen to gossip and ask yourself why that person cares to repeat the nasty gossip. Who do they know. Are they connected to Troutt in any way? It is time to shut up people.

Support Sage Meadows. Support Tom.
Sick of the crap

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

new day wrote:
It is time to support Tom Guipe to allow him to start without drama like last night. It is time to put aside petty agendas. It is time for both sides to get over the election. I don't want to hear either side's position. I want us to rally around Sage Meadows. Do not listen to gossip and ask yourself why that person cares to repeat the nasty gossip. Who do they know. Are they connected to Troutt in any way? It is time to shut up people.
Support Sage Meadows. Support Tom.
I agree with new day. Support Tom and shut up. Tom can't get anything done with the lies floating around from those that can't get over the election.
Sage

Deridder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Judged:

Go Brian... Go Brian...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
In a WAR between GLOBALISTS and RUSSIANS..."I'm... 2 min Duh 14
Are Americans practicing Communism? 6 min Duh 32
milita heading to the border 34 min Duh 433
bakery 49 min hey you 1
Crisis in Isreal v Hamas 1 hr Fo Show 53
Perry fails to impress Texas border sheriffs 1 hr Fo Show 6
Baggers Used to Bltch about Jack Booted Thugs b... 2 hr Fo Show 40
Mike Ross says AR Men Murder More Women than in... 9 hr Duke Sky Walker 39
Wet/Dry issue 17 hr guest 222