Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Are they a cult? They act like it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 11, 2013
The Catholic was the only church for many centuries so before you criticize then just remember they are the ones who brought you such books as the Bible.

The church of Christ is completely Bible oriented so if that is a cult then you may have something.

Manila, AR

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Is the Church of Christ a cult? no. Are there individual churches in the Church of Christ that are cult-like? Absolutely. In many respects I would say Central Baptist is like a cult.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
Is the Church of Christ a cult? no. Are there individual churches in the Church of Christ that are cult-like? Absolutely. In many respects I would say Central Baptist is like a cult.
U got that right! If your not going to Central then you have a hell of a time getting a job at VV School.
Centrals preacher reminds me of Houston Nutt.

“We are watching you.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 11, 2013
They all have their own agendas which have nothing to do with God

Walnut Ridge, AR

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Agreed, if there WAS a God why does he allow big mega churches to be successful and a family starving across town?

Jesus preached under a tree

“We are watching you.”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Old man out on the street homeless in Paragould, lady asked him why he was not in the MIssion, he said they will not allow him to stay because he is a drunk.

“We are watching you.”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Most churches are gathering places where people dress up like mannequins and put their head up other people's arses to feel like they are SOMEBODY. It's a social club without golf clubs and a bar. To be successful YOU MUST CONFORM to the expectations of your peers.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 12, 2013
any church is wrong IF they dont put God first ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonesboro Police respond to shooting in downtown 1 hr Guest 25
Sullys (Jun '15) 2 hr Guest 26
Mallory jordan kait (Aug '15) 2 hr guest 30
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 36,051
Hytrol employee "sound off page" (Nov '11) 3 hr Allen 558
Why Comey Was Fired and the Deep State Is Runni... 3 hr liberals are liars 38
At what age can a child choose what parent he w... (Nov '09) 4 hr Guest 42

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance