Centennial bank screws Liberty Bank employees

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
jbrmember

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Since Allison (Centennial Bank) bought Liberty Bank, Centennial Bank employees have been constantly bashing and being extremely rude to Liberty Bank employees. Allison himself has been noted to brush off former LB employees. Centennial Bank is coming into Jonesboro without the slightest bit of class and will loose a lot of customers. It is rummered that Fowler himself was asked to get his stuff and leave this last week. Allison is not about Jonesboro at all. I hope the customers realize this.

Little Rock, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2013
jbrmember wrote:
Since Allison (Centennial Bank) bought Liberty Bank, Centennial Bank employees have been constantly bashing and being extremely rude to Liberty Bank employees. Allison himself has been noted to brush off former LB employees. Centennial Bank is coming into Jonesboro without the slightest bit of class and will loose a lot of customers. It is rummered that Fowler himself was asked to get his stuff and leave this last week. Allison is not about Jonesboro at all. I hope the customers realize this.
I assume you mean, rumored?? Anyway, it's the "Golden Rule" those with the gold, make the rules.
Customer

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2013
Just as long as they treat me right I'll be ok with them.
Fees

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 28, 2013
They wont be taking care of you for long! Get ready for higher fees and reduced cut off times! Their schedule of fees are available on their website and their free checking account available on the same site will cost you $5.00/month unless you sign up for electronic statements.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Yeah, he flys in on his jet then sits on his million dollar bus and tells the jonesboro sun he is a community banker. Then lays off a 100 people and then flys back out. Does he really think people here are that stupid and naive?
GuestA

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2013
I heard layoffs of LB executives have already taken place. I don't know who.
Move On

Cabot, AR

#7 Oct 28, 2013
Fees wrote:
They wont be taking care of you for long! Get ready for higher fees and reduced cut off times! Their schedule of fees are available on their website and their free checking account available on the same site will cost you $5.00/month unless you sign up for electronic statements.
LOL who wants to be mailed paper statements anyway? You hicks make a big deal about everything! As long as you don't write hot checks and don't overdraw your account, then you won't notice the difference.

Little Rock, AR

#8 Oct 28, 2013
GuestA wrote:
I heard layoffs of LB executives have already taken place. I don't know who.
Well, duh....the top guys all had golden parachutes, so they were paid well. Anyone in the branch management level only had a title anyway.
Fees

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL who wants to be mailed paper statements anyway? You hicks make a big deal about everything! As long as you don't write hot checks and don't overdraw your account, then you won't notice the difference.
Who said anything about overdraft fees? but since we are on the subject their overdraft fees are actually cheaper so there is no bitching there.....

They are even going to charge you to call and do a transfer! I can't wait to close my account!

Any good suggestions?
Move On

Cabot, AR

#10 Oct 28, 2013
Fees wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about overdraft fees? but since we are on the subject their overdraft fees are actually cheaper so there is no bitching there.....
They are even going to charge you to call and do a transfer! I can't wait to close my account!
Any good suggestions?
Stop wasting their time by calling them to transfer when you can do it online for free! I don't work for the bank, but geez you people are just being silly!
Fees

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 28, 2013
Move On wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wasting their time by calling them to transfer when you can do it online for free! I don't work for the bank, but geez you people are just being silly!
Sure....... Because normal people sit on topix and stick up for their bank....... Everyone knows topix is only used for bitching!

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 28, 2013
jbrmember wrote:
'been noted'
'loose'
'rummered'

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
old man

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Oct 28, 2013
Stop by and get some more free liberty ink pens while they last, thanks for the tip off
Fees

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Oct 29, 2013
old man wrote:
Stop by and get some more free liberty ink pens while they last, thanks for the tip off
You didn't hear about the use of bank writing utensil fee??? LOL I am kidding but they have a whole list of new fees that Liberty didn't! Just ask a teller for Centennial's Schedule of fees before you do business with these people.
old man

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Oct 29, 2013
I just ordered new checks I hope they still be good
OneSouthernBelle

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Nov 11, 2013
Fees wrote:
I am very upset with the new Centennial Bank information I received. I do not want to bank with them but where to go? You can learn a lot about a bank by going to Bankrate dot com. It is a lot of trouble changing banks but I don't want to be with the new bank.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Nov 11, 2013
OneSouthernBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very upset with the new Centennial Bank information I received. I do not want to bank with them but where to go? You can learn a lot about a bank by going to Bankrate dot com. It is a lot of trouble changing banks but I don't want to be with the new bank.
OK so you dont want to bank with them, so its as easy to change banks as it was to open your account with them in the first place. As for "where to go?" I cant tell you that you will have to pick for yourself (you already told me you have more info on banks than I do by using bankrate.com ) So in short just go close your account and get you another one. End of story.
liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Nov 11, 2013
Bancorp bank the best alternative
Mr Ed

Springdale, AR

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Usury is a sin.
No mo Liberty

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Nov 13, 2013
How about them charging $5.00 for statements and $2.00 for telephone transfers?

Looks like they are gearing up to be the next Bank of America. They will probably start charging you to talk to a teller next ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesboro liberals on topix is crazy! 10 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 43
Jesus-Loviní Conservatives Fail The Ebola Test 12 min Duke SkyWalker 2
Let's All Wish Hillary A Happy Birthday 21 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 16
Coaches' steakhouse, BBQ and sports bar. 25 min Volunteer 76
Another School Shooting - Seattle 35 min Volunteer 35
Concrete countertops 55 min Guest 1
Wet/Dry issue 57 min guest 432
T - 29 Days until Midterm Elections 5 hr Guest 321
ebola hits dallas 10 hr Guest 774
Vote Republican and Live in Poverty 23 hr guest 175