Hytrol employee "sound off page"
guest

United States

#415 Jan 7, 2012
Hey does anyone know when they will be starting to hire? Husband went to job far and was told after the first of the year was when they where hiring, haven't heard anything yet?
guest

Caraway, AR

#416 Jan 7, 2012
guest wrote:
Hey does anyone know when they will be starting to hire? Husband went to job far and was told after the first of the year was when they where hiring, haven't heard anything yet?
Orientation is next Friday, I believe.
guest

United States

#417 Jan 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Orientation is next Friday, I believe.
So what does that mean? Have they called ppl or should he call up there?

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#418 Jan 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does that mean? Have they called ppl or should he call up there?
Sorry to say it does not sound like he got the job. And what is it about this thread that the wives are doing all the talking and not the husbands that actually work there.
Bulldog

Marked Tree, AR

#419 Jan 8, 2012
If he wasn't drug tested during the Job Fair he was not hired! If he was hired they would have told him that day and also told him when to be there for the Orientation.
guest

United States

#420 Jan 8, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
If he wasn't drug tested during the Job Fair he was not hired! If he was hired they would have told him that day and also told him when to be there for the Orientation.
Oh well we didnt know that, he said he talked to the guy and the guy said they would put him in the yes pill and they weren't hiring till after the first of the year.
Employee

Frisco, TX

#421 Jan 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well we didnt know that, he said he talked to the guy and the guy said they would put him in the yes pill and they weren't hiring till after the first of the year.
Yeah that sounds like Hytrol. Lies, Lies, Lies. You can not believe anything they tell you at Hytrol.
Guest

Dallas, TX

#422 Jan 8, 2012
Employee wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that sounds like Hytrol. Lies, Lies, Lies. You can not believe anything they tell you at Hytrol.
That is exactly what I was thinking.
guest

United States

#423 Jan 9, 2012
Oh well that's a downer but thanks for the info
Guest

Dallas, TX

#424 Jan 9, 2012
guest wrote:
Oh well that's a downer but thanks for the info
Probably a blessing.
Former Employee

Frisco, TX

#425 Jan 10, 2012
guest wrote:
Oh well that's a downer but thanks for the info
Don't be bummed. Hytrol is the worst place in Jonesboro to work. The Hytrol mgmt. Lies, yells, and cusses at the employees. It is filthy inside, there's cobwebs as old as the building and roaches as big as mice. I am so glad I no longer work there.
guest

Frisco, TX

#426 Jan 10, 2012
Former Employee wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be bummed. Hytrol is the worst place in Jonesboro to work. The Hytrol mgmt. Lies, yells, and cusses at the employees. It is filthy inside, there's cobwebs as old as the building and roaches as big as mice. I am so glad I no longer work there.
Just bummed cuz need a job it's been like two months tried of finding nothing, but I have heard a Loy of bad stuff Bout this place so might be a good thing didn't get it.
Will

Henderson, NV

#427 Jan 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bummed cuz need a job it's been like two months tried of finding nothing, but I have heard a Loy of bad stuff Bout this place so might be a good thing didn't get it.
Just go on welfare get Sect. 8 housing and food stamps and utility assistance. Beleive me you'll do better than you would at most of these jobs and you can soend quality time watching movies and playing video games with your kids.
Guest

Frisco, TX

#428 Jan 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just bummed cuz need a job it's been like two months tried of finding nothing, but I have heard a Loy of bad stuff Bout this place so might be a good thing didn't get it.
It us definently a blessing you didn't get a job at Hytrol. This is the poorest managed company in Jonesboro.
guest

Frisco, TX

#429 Jan 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It us definently a blessing you didn't get a job at Hytrol. This is the poorest managed company in Jonesboro.
Yea it sounds like it
Bulldog

Marked Tree, AR

#430 Jan 16, 2012
It's very simple if all you people hate it so much just go find yourself a better job. You will find it rather hard to find a job that starts at what your making. So quit complaining and go find yourself a better job.
Guest

Frisco, TX

#431 Jan 16, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
It's very simple if all you people hate it so much just go find yourself a better job. You will find it rather hard to find a job that starts at what your making. So quit complaining and go find yourself a better job.
WOW! Bulldog you're so smart. I didn't know it was that simple.
Bulldog

Marked Tree, AR

#432 Jan 16, 2012
It's that easy plenty of jobs just check your local unemployment office.Or stay put and be unhappy I left Hytrol 6 months ago and now I make more money and alot happier. I'm at home with family every night and I know what time I'll get off each day!!!!
guest

Frisco, TX

#433 Jan 16, 2012
Bulldog wrote:
It's that easy plenty of jobs just check your local unemployment office.Or stay put and be unhappy I left Hytrol 6 months ago and now I make more money and alot happier. I'm at home with family every night and I know what time I'll get off each day!!!!
So what is it you do know?
Guest

Frisco, TX

#434 Jan 17, 2012
How many hours is Hytrol working

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Sounds Good 13 min Huey 30
Melania speech plaguerzed 18 min guest 108
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 19 min guest 745
topix should be shut down (Oct '15) 41 min guest 63
Mayor (Oct '14) 42 min Ollie 4
JPD Pay Increase 45 min Guest 66
name a person your looking for? 52 min guest 3
"Crooked Hillary" ? 5 hr BlacksRBeingPlayed 72
Pitiful Fartman Commie Crap Clan 6 hr JboroLiberalsRNuts 55

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages