Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more of the kind where only the eyes are visible
They should make one that covers the eyes and leaves only the lips visible.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

This is just one of thousands of reasons why we have to vote this idiot out of office. He has blood on his hands. Obama HATES AMERICA! He wants our men and women who are serving this great nation of ours dead! Actions speak louder than words. Obama is a liar and will get us all killed if we don't vote him out!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/22 ...

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

The most inept and incoherent presidential campaign in history continues to shoot itself in the foot as Romney economic adviser Emil Henry admitted that the Romney tax plan redistributes wealth.

Here’s the video from Up With Chris Hayes:
http://www.politicususa.com/romney-campaign-a...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
The most inept and incoherent presidential campaign in history continues to shoot itself in the foot as Romney economic adviser Emil Henry admitted that the Romney tax plan redistributes wealth.
It follows the most inept and incoherent president in history!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
Barney, you need to accept the fact that Romney and Obama are rich and you aint. Quit being jealous of success.
The truth is that Willard’s primary problem is he has no idea what it means to be president or what the job entails, and both he and Mrs. Willard have made that abundantly clear.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that Willard’s primary problem is he has no idea what it means to be president or what the job entails, and both he and Mrs. Willard have made that abundantly clear.
Tell that to the 23 million people unemployed and the 47 million people Obama put on welfare. Obama is a community organizer no more no less!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It follows the most inept and incoherent president in history!
YEP, folling right along in his foot steps.

President George W. Bush had a low favorable rating when he left office, and he's still not popular, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Thursday. In fact, he's the only living president with a favorable rating that's under 50 percent.

Romney
08/31/2012 -
09/03/2012

Unfavorable

CNN-43.0 %

09/09/2012 -
09/11/2012

Fox News

Unfavorable

45.0 %

09/12/2012 -
09/16/2012

Pew Unfavorable

50.0 %
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP, folling right along in his foot steps.
President George W. Bush had a low favorable rating when he left office, and he's still not popular, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Thursday. In fact, he's the only living president with a favorable rating that's under 50 percent.
Romney
08/31/2012 -
09/03/2012
Unfavorable
CNN-43.0 %
09/09/2012 -
09/11/2012
Fox News
Unfavorable
45.0 %
09/12/2012 -
09/16/2012
Pew Unfavorable
50.0 %
Didn't your lying hero obama say he was going to cut the defecit in half during his first term?

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
This is just one of thousands of reasons why we have to vote this idiot out of office. He has blood on his hands. Obama HATES AMERICA! He wants our men and women who are serving this great nation of ours dead! Actions speak louder than words. Obama is a liar and will get us all killed if we don't vote him out!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/22 ...
The website cannot display this page.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the 23 million people unemployed and the 47 million people Obama put on welfare. Obama is a community organizer no more no less!

Spending on food stamps doubled between 2001 and 2006, even though unemployment was low in those years.

Bush began a recruitment campaign.At the local level, county governments spread the word and work to overcome residual cultural resistance to taking government benefits. The federal government pays $50 million in bonuses to states for signing people up.

But with the 2002 farm bill, President Bush dramatically expanded eligibility, restoring benefits to nearly a million individuals at the beginning of 2003, and paving the way for the program to expand as it did during the rest of presidency. As a result, Bush managed to oversee unprecedented growth in the program even as the economy grew. Obama then followed up on this with an eligibility expansion of his own in the 2009 stimulus package.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
Both parties redistribute wealth. Both parties realize that the way into power is to promise something to the people. That's why this country's in such a sad state. It's no longer about upholding an oath. That's why both parties must go.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't your lying hero obama say he was going to cut the defecit in half during his first term?
Hey, What do you expect from him? At least he kept ONE promise- to make everyone buy health insurance whether they want it, or can afford it, or not.

You have lost your RIGHT (FREEDOM) to be ininsured if you choose to be.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, What do you expect from him? At least he kept ONE promise- to make everyone buy health insurance whether they want it, or can afford it, or not.
You have lost your RIGHT (FREEDOM) to be ininsured if you choose to be.
I have never been ininsured. I have not lost one FREEDOM. I have always had insurance. Maybe you should buy some!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't your lying hero obama say he was going to cut the defecit in half during his first term?
For your sake you should stick to the subject at hand .

But I will play along,

what everyone seems to be forgetting is that in 2004 President George W. Bush promised - and failed - to halve the federal budget deficit by 2009. As it turns out, Bush broke his pledge even before the economic cataclysm of 2008 that triggered the TARP bank bailout, sent government revenues plummeting, and required President Obama's rescue programs that saved the U.S. from "Greet Depression 2.0."

As he faced reelection in 2004, George W. Bush famously committed to cut the deficit in half by 2009. As it turned out, the budget Bush bequeathed to Barack Obama didn't even get close to that target. The FY 2009 budget Bush proposed in February 2008 called for a deficit of roughly $400 billion, almost identical to the result in 2004.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Spending on food stamps doubled between 2001 and 2006, even though unemployment was low in those years.
Bush began a recruitment campaign.At the local level, county governments spread the word and work to overcome residual cultural resistance to taking government benefits. The federal government pays $50 million in bonuses to states for signing people up.
But with the 2002 farm bill, President Bush dramatically expanded eligibility, restoring benefits to nearly a million individuals at the beginning of 2003, and paving the way for the program to expand as it did during the rest of presidency. As a result, Bush managed to oversee unprecedented growth in the program even as the economy grew. Obama then followed up on this with an eligibility expansion of his own in the 2009 stimulus package.
So obama didn't know what he was getting in to? Obama has no blame or responsibility for any of this mess?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties redistribute wealth. Both parties realize that the way into power is to promise something to the people. That's why this country's in such a sad state. It's no longer about upholding an oath. That's why both parties must go.
Ron Paul never promised anything to his constituents?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have never been ininsured. I have not lost one FREEDOM. I have always had insurance. Maybe you should buy some!
I meant UN-insured. You do NOT have the right (FREEDOM) to be UN-insured if you want to be.
I've never been uninsured either, but I would like the right to be if I so choose. I have TRIED to be uninsured, but my employer insists I have it- like it or not. BTW, I have one of the best policies money can buy, at least I did before they decided to cut some of our benefits recently). The coverage is still the same, but unfortunately, I had to change doctors. So now I would rather NOT have the insurance. If I have a problem, I'll pay cash. It's cheaper and simpler, less fraud, waste, and abuse. That is the whole problem with insurance and why health care costs so much.

Where is my freedom to not have insurance?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Paul never promised anything to his constituents?
His promise is to uphold the Constitution, as it should be.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
For your sake you should stick to the subject at hand .
But I will play along,
what everyone seems to be forgetting is that in 2004 President George W. Bush promised - and failed - to halve the federal budget deficit by 2009. As it turns out, Bush broke his pledge even before the economic cataclysm of 2008 that triggered the TARP bank bailout, sent government revenues plummeting, and required President Obama's rescue programs that saved the U.S. from "Greet Depression 2.0."
As he faced reelection in 2004, George W. Bush famously committed to cut the deficit in half by 2009. As it turned out, the budget Bush bequeathed to Barack Obama didn't even get close to that target. The FY 2009 budget Bush proposed in February 2008 called for a deficit of roughly $400 billion, almost identical to the result in 2004.
Bush spent WAAAY too much money. I was very disappointed in him for that, as well as the bailouts.
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I'll be glad when the election is over

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ASU gets another $5 Million! 24 min Garibaldi 18
boycott burger king! 24 min ExpectNoMercy 36
ISIS: Biggest Threat To The Middle East & The USA 27 min ExpectNoMercy 28
Best daycare in Jonesboro AR (Aug '08) 32 min lovelwicd3yrolds 120
Riots in Missouri 32 min ExpectNoMercy 634
Chief Yates 36 min Jo Klop 237
Migrant Children Murdered After Being Deported 36 min ExpectNoMercy 7
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 1 hr scirocco 2,806
KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop 9 hr Moose 29
accident at ASU 10 hr guest 69