Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15670 Sep 17, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? How has YOUR life changed under Obama? Have you lost any FREEDOMS???
As much as I despise Obama I have to say that I have not lost ONE FREEDOM! Neither have you....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15671 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I read it. What's your point? I didn't vote for Obama. But looking back, I wonder how I could have EVER voted for McCain. I'm tired of always voting for one of the evils- when there are other people in the race that the media hides from us.
If the media hides them from you, how do you find them? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15672 Sep 17, 2012
red white wrote:
<quoted text>
syntax ,
I have noticed yours matches a couple of others
on here also, just saying.
I bet you also spotted Big Foot earlier and are waiting on the tooth fairy to visit tonight!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15673 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
That will be interesting to see. If Romney gets in he will overturn all the exec orders under Obama. Suuuuuure. If so, what executive orders will HE sign? Promises, promises.
Whatever he signs won't be liberal!
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#15674 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>ANSWER: YES! Now you know and I know for a FACT that Obama or Romney will be our next President. That is not even debatable. It is a FACT! You CRY all the time about FREEDOMS being taken away. Well if that's the case than it is because of IGNORANT PEOPLE like you. You believe you are doing the right thing, the in-thing the hyp thing by voting for Paul when in all actuality you are throwing your vote away. There will be AT LEAST TWO Supreme Court Justice openings in the next 4 years. Are you willing to allow Obama to appoint 2 more Liberals to the bench? Are YOU?
It wont matter. Sadly our once great republic is near its end. We had a pretty good 200+ year run. But its over the citizens have become complacient. Many have bought in to the myth one party or cantidate is good and the other bad. Both partys push the UN and NWO agenda. The elected parasites buy votes with money from the public coffers. the future generations wont even notice or care. They have been brainwashed and indoctorinated to believe in the politicall correct revised history and the goverment knows best agenda in the public schools and colleges. The old guard are dying off when we are gone that the end of the Republic.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#15675 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>ANSWER: YES! Now you know and I know for a FACT that Obama or Romney will be our next President. That is not even debatable. It is a FACT! You CRY all the time about FREEDOMS being taken away. Well if that's the case than it is because of IGNORANT PEOPLE like you. You believe you are doing the right thing, the in-thing the hyp thing by voting for Paul when in all actuality you are throwing your vote away. There will be AT LEAST TWO Supreme Court Justice openings in the next 4 years. Are you willing to allow Obama to appoint 2 more Liberals to the bench? Are YOU?
Are you gonna keep insulting my yard?? ARE YOU??
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15676 Sep 17, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>It wont matter. Sadly our once great republic is near its end. We had a pretty good 200+ year run. But its over the citizens have become complacient. Many have bought in to the myth one party or cantidate is good and the other bad. Both partys push the UN and NWO agenda. The elected parasites buy votes with money from the public coffers. the future generations wont even notice or care. They have been brainwashed and indoctorinated to believe in the politicall correct revised history and the goverment knows best agenda in the public schools and colleges. The old guard are dying off when we are gone that the end of the Republic.
I bet you sit on your front porch in a rocking chair and look up in the sky and say "It will never rain again, all of my crops will die, why do I plant when it will never ever rain again"! Thank God our Founding Fathers as tough as they had it, didn't have your defeatest attitude!

SE Michigan

#15677 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
"in all actuality you are throwing your vote away."
Warrior, a movement begins one person at a time. What if everybody said the same thing? What if Ron Paul, or a different Ron Paul, WAS the one would would put America back on track to freedom and prosperity as our founders sought when they created this great country? Sometimes the right thing is not the "popular" thing. Should someone NOT do the right thing just because they may be the minority in the battle? Can a free America sustain presidents and Supreme Court justices who keep ripping away at our Constitution?

I'm not even saying I will definitely vote for Paul. I'm just saying that as a country we need to quit doing what we're told and start doing what is right.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15678 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you gonna keep insulting my yard?? ARE YOU??
Americans are being killed all over this world thanks to this failed administration and all you are worried about is your damn yard! WOW!
red white

Mountain Home, AR

#15679 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
You know for a fact? Being you know that as fact, you should change your moniker to God, or Carnac the magnificent.

Consider this scenario Einstein, Obama wins the election and for some reason death, health etc. prevents him from taking the oath of office in Jan. Therefore, that would make Joe Biden the next President .

Amendment twenty, section three of the U.S. Constition;

If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15680 Sep 17, 2012
red white wrote:
<quoted text>
You know for a fact? Being you know that as fact, you should change your moniker to God, or Carnac the magnificent.
Consider this scenario Einstein, Obama wins the election and for some reason death, health etc. prevents him from taking the oath of office in Jan. Therefore, that would make Joe Biden the next President .
Amendment twenty, section three of the U.S. Constition;
If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified
You know I never thought of it that way! The reason I didn't is because no sane person thinks like that! LMAO! Maybe even a space ship being driven by Elvis could land and Big Foot would get out and capture both Obama and Biden then Bonner would be President! WOW! You know it could happen.....

SE Michigan

#15681 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If the media hides them from you, how do you find them? LOL!
I Google it.
&fe ature=related
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15682 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
"in all actuality you are throwing your vote away."
Warrior, a movement begins one person at a time. What if everybody said the same thing? What if Ron Paul, or a different Ron Paul, WAS the one would would put America back on track to freedom and prosperity as our founders sought when they created this great country? Sometimes the right thing is not the "popular" thing. Should someone NOT do the right thing just because they may be the minority in the battle? Can a free America sustain presidents and Supreme Court justices who keep ripping away at our Constitution?
I'm not even saying I will definitely vote for Paul. I'm just saying that as a country we need to quit doing what we're told and start doing what is right.
Yes one person at a time and one vote at a time for Romney! It's the only way this time around and you know it.
red white

Mountain Home, AR

#15683 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Americans are being killed all over this world thanks to this failed administration and all you are worried about is your damn yard! WOW!
Did you harbor this rage when G W Bush lied, and 4000 american troops died, thousans more maimed for life?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15684 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
I Google it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vld1h94tHvMXX&feature=rel ated
Well if it's on GOOGLE it's gotta be TRUE! LOL!

SE Michigan

#15685 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you sit on your front porch in a rocking chair and look up in the sky and say "It will never rain again, all of my crops will die, why do I plant when it will never ever rain again"! Thank God our Founding Fathers as tough as they had it, didn't have your defeatest attitude!
Yes they did.

In my government class, we learned about the Constitutional Convention and how some woman asked Benjamin Franklin whether the Constitution established a republic or monarchy. He said to her: "A republic, madam, if you can keep it."

When the delegates from all the states came to frame a constitution, they were amazed to find all the things they disagreed on, all the issues of contention. I think it's to their great credit that they resolved all these disagreements through compromise, the idea that everyone gives something up, nobody gets everything he wants, but hopefully everyone gets something he can live with.

I don't think politicians today could do it. Today the Republicans especially seem to think that compromise is capitulation. But in those days this was how gentlemen resolved their differences.

By the end of the convention, many of the delegates believed the Constitution wouldn't last long, that it would fall apart when a majority of states decided they didn't like it, and some new arrangement would come about.

There WERE delegates who showed up at the convention wanting to establish a monarchy in the US! Most of the revolutionaries were not anti-monarchy, they just didn't like King George III. At first, the revolution began with the American colonies fighting not for independence but for rights equal to Englishmen--local control of courts and law enforcement, representation in Parliament, etc. The revolution had been going on some time already when they decided they'd rather have total independence, but that didn't mean -democracy- necessarily.

So there might even have been some legitimate question, at the end of the process, whether the delegates had created a monarchy or a republic, and how long that republic would last. I really think they'd be surprised to see the Constitution still in use 230 years later.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15686 Sep 17, 2012
red white wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you harbor this rage when G W Bush lied, and 4000 american troops died, thousans more maimed for life?
More troops have been killed in Afghanistan since Obama has taken over than was killed when Bush was in charge. That's just a fact. One American life, just one is too many!
red white

Mountain Home, AR

#15687 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You know I never thought of it that way! The reason I didn't is because no sane person thinks like that! LMAO! Maybe even a space ship being driven by Elvis could land and Big Foot would get out and capture both Obama and Biden then Bonner would be President! WOW! You know it could happen.....
What was I thinking, everyone knows that President Obama is immortal.

SE Michigan

#15688 Sep 17, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Americans are being killed all over this world thanks to this failed administration and all you are worried about is your damn yard! WOW!
This sentence could easily be said by a liberal referring to a republican president and it would ALSO be the truth. You are too stuck on the "liberal" thing, Warrior. BOTH parties do the same shit. Can't you see that?
And yes, I like my yard. What do want me to do; sit here and cry? I'll bet all those Americans getting killed overseas won't stop you from hunting! WOW!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15689 Sep 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes they did.
In my government class, we learned about the Constitutional Convention and how some woman asked Benjamin Franklin whether the Constitution established a republic or monarchy. He said to her: "A republic, madam, if you can keep it."
When the delegates from all the states came to frame a constitution, they were amazed to find all the things they disagreed on, all the issues of contention. I think it's to their great credit that they resolved all these disagreements through compromise, the idea that everyone gives something up, nobody gets everything he wants, but hopefully everyone gets something he can live with.
I don't think politicians today could do it. Today the Republicans especially seem to think that compromise is capitulation. But in those days this was how gentlemen resolved their differences.
By the end of the convention, many of the delegates believed the Constitution wouldn't last long, that it would fall apart when a majority of states decided they didn't like it, and some new arrangement would come about.
There WERE delegates who showed up at the convention wanting to establish a monarchy in the US! Most of the revolutionaries were not anti-monarchy, they just didn't like King George III. At first, the revolution began with the American colonies fighting not for independence but for rights equal to Englishmen--local control of courts and law enforcement, representation in Parliament, etc. The revolution had been going on some time already when they decided they'd rather have total independence, but that didn't mean -democracy- necessarily.
So there might even have been some legitimate question, at the end of the process, whether the delegates had created a monarchy or a republic, and how long that republic would last. I really think they'd be surprised to see the Constitution still in use 230 years later.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
You didn't describe anything defeatest in that diatribe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobbie jo busby of sunbelt finance corruption ... 9 min Guest 4
Office Sports Bar 16 min guest 13
New poll: 'GOP leads ticket in Arkansas' 22 min guest 1
What Is It? 22 min know 2
WH fence jumper was a liberal 35 min guest 8
I have to boycott Arkansas State Football. 36 min guest 75
What should Chelsea Clinton name her baby? 45 min nosey 18
Tom Cotton ... Let's have a look 1 hr Teabaggers be Damned 81
I think I may be moving ... 3 hr Really 133
ISIS: Which Way Do We Go 3 hr Really 98