Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Nobama

Batesville, AR

#13242 Jul 30, 2012
guest wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/03/14/super-pacs-donors-5 00000-dollars_n_1339169.html
So what? that has nothing to do with anything. It's fuuny how liberals are whinning about the money Romney is raising. Just 4 years ago they were high-fiving, bragging and over the moon about the money Obama was raising. It never ceases to amaze, the hypocrisy Democrats have. They are such pathological liars. Case in point. In 2003 gas was at a National average of $2.63. The lib labs and talking heads at MSNBC, Daily KOS and Huffington post were going on and on about Bush and Cheney being oil men. The whole Irag war was a rouse to make money for Haliburton and their oil buddies. Fast forward to 2011, the National average hits $3.91 and those exact same people are saying "the President has nothing to do with the price of gas". They don't even try to hide their dishonesty. And BTW, we'll give you Fox News, but don't ever refer to the Huffington Post or MSNBC to support your argument. Those sights are as far left as Fox is right.

Jonesboro, AR

#13243 Jul 30, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your years of service havent improved your critical thinking skills if you really believe its the dems that hurt the military. The biggest raises the military has seen in along time came during the Clinton years. Improvments in housing and family programs came to. But wait didnt Clinton cut the military. Yes he did, following the plan initiated by bush 1 following the draw down after the cold war. What about bush2, he supported the troops. Yes he did, at first. Then toward the end of Iraqi freedom he started trading troops for planes and drones, at a time when we still needed man power. Now with the current cuts going on, they have cut combat pay. Well its not really cut its prorated, so the last time I went to afganistan I got a whopping $7.50. Or what about last year when the repubs wouldnt let the budget pass without their"cuts". Did you know that every soldier was breifed that they need to have a plan is case we do not get paid for up to the next month. I understand what you repubs say. But it has no basis in the actual reality of dealing with the military. Its all rhetoric you would screw anyone for big business tax breaks. And lie to the faces of your biggest supporters.
I have friends in Qutar working on the B-1 and I mentioned you and your posts, they wondered where the SAC bases are in Afghanistan and what were you planning on doing with $ 7.50?
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13244 Jul 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We all knew you were a liar when you started posting but that is your only claim to fame.
and you have no life
Old Army

Conway, AR

#13245 Jul 30, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have no life
Where did you get your life, Walmart? You know it was made in China and only guaranteed for one year.
SAC Warrior

Collierville, TN

#13246 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have friends in Qutar working on the B-1 and I mentioned you and your posts, they wondered where the SAC bases are in Afghanistan and what were you planning on doing with $ 7.50?
I started out my career in SAC. I am in AMC now.

Jonesboro, AR

#13247 Jul 31, 2012
SAC Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I started out my career in SAC. I am in AMC now.
Still living in the past

Jonesboro, AR

#13248 Jul 31, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have no life
I hope you didn't stay up late coming up with that comeback. May I suggest "Topix For Pre-school", there are lots of pictures at the back of the book you can color, my grandson enjoys it and I can give you his email in case you run across any big words.
SAC Warrior

United States

#13249 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty four years in the service and you want to lecture me about acronyms. I do believe if you polled the military about which party supports the military, it would be the Republicans hands down. The Dems are willing to give the military the shaft to provide for the entitlement programs, I hope you are not dumb enough to think otherwise, but based on your posts so far, you haven't disappointed us as far as dumbness.
Looks like im not the only one living in the past.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#13250 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't stay up late coming up with that comeback. May I suggest "Topix For Pre-school", there are lots of pictures at the back of the book you can color, my grandson enjoys it and I can give you his email in case you run across any big words.
Are you sure you can spare him, sounds likes he has a full time job tutoring you. That is okay, you and Newt keep those children working.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#13251 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I have friends in Qutar working on the B-1 and I mentioned you and your posts, they wondered where the SAC bases are in Afghanistan and what were you planning on doing with $ 7.50?
After all those years in the service it would seem that the idea of SAC personell, doing TDY, on other bases would not seem odd to you or your "friends

Reality Check

United States

#13252 Jul 31, 2012
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you can spare him, sounds likes he has a full time job tutoring you. That is okay, you and Newt keep those children working.
And you and Obama can keep the rest of America unemployed.

Kansas City Ks.

#13253 Jul 31, 2012
I see how much you right wingers think of left leaning cut and paste articles. So to be fair and balanced, I will post a Right leaning publication and a Conservative think tank.

The Wall Street Journal stated,

“Falling military spending and the end of federal stimulus programs are further slowing the already weak U.S. economic recovery.”

The article went further and said,

“Federal investment and spending is down 3.3% for the year and about 0.4% for the second quarter.”“But the budget cuts come at a tough time for the U.S. economy, which has lost steam after appearing to accelerate earlier this year.”

The federal cuts are a reversal from the recession, when Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama tried to spark growth by increasing federal spending through bailouts and stimulus programs.

Most economists believe the stimulus programs played at least some role in softening the recession’s blow,…”

The American Enterprise Institute is a conservative think tank and their article vindicates President Obama. Their article stated the the private sector has grown an average of 3% per quarter since the recession ended in 2009 under President Obama, but total GDP is down because of spending cuts in the public sector.

The public sector GDP has dropped to negative 2.88% over the last two years. What does this do to total GDP and the overall economy? It slows it down dramatically!
Dad

Little Rock, AR

#13254 Jul 31, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And you and Obama can keep the rest of America unemployed.
uou mean the three percent above the normal five percent

most pf them could find work if they moved to where the jobs are
Can We Not Just Get Along

Jonesboro, AR

#13255 Jul 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
After all those years in the service it would seem that the idea of SAC personell, doing TDY, on other bases would not seem odd to you or your "friends
No one said it was odd, just wondering where the base was. He and you have been caught in too many lies to e ever take you at your word. My friends in Qutar find your and yours' outlook on the military very suspect, but what would they know, they are just living it.
Reality Check

United States

#13256 Jul 31, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
uou mean the three percent above the normal five percent
most pf them could find work if they moved to where the jobs are
Did I mention broke as well?
SAC Warrior

United States

#13257 Jul 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially if they work B1's im sure most of the upper supervision were in SAC back in the day. And I know the planes were.

Kansas City Ks.

#13258 Jul 31, 2012
Can We Not Just Get Along wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said it was odd, just wondering where the base was. He and you have been caught in too many lies to e ever take you at your word. My friends in Qutar find your and yours' outlook on the military very suspect, but what would they know, they are just living it.
Since I have never posted, that I can recall, my "outlook on the military" how could you possibly claim it to be, "very suspect"?

Can We Not Just Get Along

Jonesboro, AR

#13259 Jul 31, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have never posted, that I can recall, my "outlook on the military" how could you possibly claim it to be, "very suspect"?
You have posted your complete and total adoration for the man that is doing the best he can to dismantle this county as we know it, that includes making us a second rate military power, you can't be number one anything whenvyou are either apologizing for every action that has ever taken place or blaming every predecessor for all your inadequacies.
SAC Warrior

United States

#13260 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Really, they disagreed with me. Plenty of manpower, unlimited supplies. Now whos suspect?

Kansas City Ks.

#13261 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
You have posted your complete and total adoration for the man that is doing the best he can to dismantle this county as we know it, that includes making us a second rate military power, you can't be number one anything whenvyou are either apologizing for every action that has ever taken place or blaming every predecessor for all your inadequacies.
Damn, "second rate military" that is a bit of a stretch.

Current military spending is higher than at any time in our entire history. The Pentagon budget for 2010 was $693 billion—more than all other discretionary spending programs combined. That’s nearly half of all military spending on earth. Military spending has doubled over the past decade when adjusted for inflation. Under President Bush, military spending averaged 3.9 percent of Gross Domestic Product. It has increased to 4.9 percent—a full percentage point higher under President Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Demos BQ 35 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 33
Hillary wears diapers 51 min Fo Show 4
Hillary has Brain Damage 1 hr guest 5
Hillarys on tv 1 hr guest 2
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 1 hr guest 26
Bill is banging Huma 2 hr guest 3
The Jonesboro Sun is a rag (Aug '08) 2 hr guest 66
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 3 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 48

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web