best paying nursing home for CNA in j...

best paying nursing home for CNA in jonesboro?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Jonesboro

#1 Apr 26, 2010
I am a CNA that is in need of a good paying job in jonesboro. I currently have a position that pays very good in Pocahontas. Any suggestions?

Jonesboro

#2 Apr 26, 2010
can somebody please tell me...
Joshua

Willis, TX

#3 Apr 26, 2010
megen wrote:
can somebody please tell me...
Well Megen when you find out let me know because Im a nurse looking for the same
hot wife

Bossier City, LA

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Hospitals
Joshua

Willis, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2010
megen wrote:
I am a CNA that is in need of a good paying job in jonesboro. I currently have a position that pays very good in Pocahontas. Any suggestions?
Do they pay nurses good where you work in Pocahontas?
Bad Bob

Van Buren, AR

#6 Apr 26, 2010
Why don't you submit an application to the various places that use CNA then go in for an interview. You might find out that one place has better benifits which can mean the same as more money. You should also look for a place that will pay part of your tuition if you want to become an LPN or RN.
You are valuable commidity so shop around and sell yourself to the highest bidder.
CrazyBeautiful

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2010
You won't make crap at the hospital as a Cna...craighead pays the best so I think...I wked there once n was making 11.50 but lord knows if ur mama has breast cancer, ur granny is ate up with cancer, n ur babies father throws u out and u miss more than a minute, they are gonna throw you out!!!
Joshua

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 26, 2010
CrazyBeautiful wrote:
You won't make crap at the hospital as a Cna...craighead pays the best so I think...I wked there once n was making 11.50 but lord knows if ur mama has breast cancer, ur granny is ate up with cancer, n ur babies father throws u out and u miss more than a minute, they are gonna throw you out!!!
Roflmbo

Jonesboro

#9 Apr 27, 2010
well I have an interview today at st bernards village. that place is beautiful. does anybody have any idea what that place is like?
Joshua

Willis, TX

#10 Apr 27, 2010
megen wrote:
well I have an interview today at st bernards village. that place is beautiful. does anybody have any idea what that place is like?
Its a pretty decent place to work, good luck
CrazyBeautiful

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2010
How much they make out at the village?
Someone Who Knows

Salem, AR

#12 Apr 28, 2010
The Flo and Phil Jones Hospice House is looking for a day CNA. I read on their website along with RN's. Also they are needing a Hospice Aide to go to people's houses. You can also apply online. You can go to St. Bernard's website and apply.
Someone Who Knows

Salem, AR

#13 Apr 28, 2010
CrazyBeautiful wrote:
I am sorry but you have to miss more than a minute. Any place you work has a limit on how many days you can miss unless you have FMLA.
CrazyBeautiful

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2010
Someone Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but you have to miss more than a minute. Any place you work has a limit on how many days you can miss unless you have FMLA.

Don't you think I know that...I wasn't born yesterday! You only have 7 days per calendar year! Geez learn some sarcasm

Jonesboro

#15 Apr 28, 2010
well thats okay I only miss on average 1 day a year at my current workplace. I never miss unless I just CANNOT go to work.

I got hired at st bernards village, they only make $8.50/hr but they only hired me for part time so I am still gonna look for another job.

I think craighead nursing center has openings and I am gonna apply there. Does anyone know if they increase the rate by experience?

Jonesboro

#16 Apr 28, 2010
I have been a CNA for almost 3 years. the village was bugging me to death to come work for them... I hope craighead nursing center hires me especially if they make 11.50/hr that is how much I make in pocahontas.
CrazyBeautiful

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2010
That was after 2 years of working there...

Jonesboro

#18 Apr 29, 2010
what kind of raise did you get?
Joshua

Willis, TX

#19 Apr 29, 2010
Good luck!
Worker Bee

Salem, AR

#20 Apr 29, 2010
I worked at ST. Elizabeth's for awhile. Best nursing home I have worked at around here. I made pretty good money there. I also worked at St. B's and they started out pretty good and just got a across the board raise. You also get annual raises after your evaluation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Party Cove on Lake Norfork (Jul '09) 10 min guest 45
why did god create satan? 12 min guest 60
Clinton Cash - The Thread. (Jun '15) 14 min guest 135
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 1 hr guest 1,376
Mosquito Control is a Joke (Aug '11) 1 hr Guest 22
The Clintons: The REAL Racists 1 hr UtopianFail 16
Video: Young People Shocked By Hillary’s Scandals 1 hr UtopianFail 7
when the police are just hours away 4 hr guest 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance