Sick of Racist White People

Sick of Racist White People

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 35
Next Last
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2011
I get so sick of you racist ass white folks. You have no respect for anyone and I'm so tired of you always downing black people. You people think that all blacks are on welfare, have no job and are scum bags. If you only knew all the white folks on public assistance you would be surprised. I'm a black woman and work hard everyday and don't need anything from you white folks. You people need to grow a soul and get over yourselves! Not all white folks act like this but the majority of y'all have some real racist issues and it's really sad. Grow the hell up and pick up a book and learn a few things!!

Judged:

32

26

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Geez

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 19, 2011
^ agreed!
Twister

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Guest wrote:
I get so sick of you racist ass white folks. You have no respect for anyone and I'm so tired of you always downing black people. You people think that all blacks are on welfare, have no job and are scum bags. If you only knew all the white folks on public assistance you would be surprised. I'm a black woman and work hard everyday and don't need anything from you white folks. You people need to grow a soul and get over yourselves! Not all white folks act like this but the majority of y'all have some real racist issues and it's really sad. Grow the hell up and pick up a book and learn a few things!!
You know what? If you work and stand on your own two feel as you claim.......you wouldn't have the big chip on your shoulder. If someone is talking about racist whites.........yes, I get a little huffy. Know why? Because I KNOW that I am. I feel that I am justified to feel the way that I do, because MOST all of your people do live by the monthly handout 'check' and do drugs, sell drugs, wander around aimlessly and have unprotected sex with people that you have zero intention of even TRYING to have a family with.........all with the intention of poking the unwanted babies off on the taxpayers. I'm pretty sick of it.

However, if someone talks about white people living in trailers or making meth, or having no teeth or being a redneck..........I just laugh at those posts, because it does not pertain to me. I'm none of those and it doesn't bother me.

So, why would you be so upset over what someone that really doesn't even know you, says about you and your people on an internet board, if it were not true??

Also, it's always amusing when a black starts a post with 'racist WHITE people'???
I mean like your NOT???? hahahahahahaahahaha too funny !
have to agree

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jan 19, 2011
I have to say that in my community there are far more white welfare unmarried unemployed living in government housing with their boyfriend moms than any other race and I live in a small rural town. Now, there is one lady that is unmarried and has 7 kids all under the age of 10 that drives me nuts by not watching her kids:S
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 19, 2011
Generally speaking though blacks are more racist than whites. They just can't get the chip off their shoulder and stop blaming everyone else for everything that happens to them. Not all though because I have black friends and I don't even think about color with them because they're living, working and trying to do right.
prof

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jan 19, 2011
I am tired of Racist Black people!

Judged:

23

14

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Geez

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 19, 2011
We are all equal in gods eyes why can't you people accept that?
Indifferent

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 19, 2011
We just live in a trashy area. The majority of general public are f*cking idiots, It doesn't matter if they're White, Black, or any shade in the middle. But your asking for a sh*t storm of stupid racist remarks with a thread like that.
myback_isbeautif ul

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jan 19, 2011
I totally agree when I see post abt black being ghetto, loud, rude, etc I dnt get mad at all because I too talk about them and I'm black! They behave like animals its a shame! I'm almost 21 have a 7month old babygirl and I work! The only help I get is medicaid because I haven't been working at my job long enough to get my daughter insurance thru the company but as soon as I can bye bye medicaid! I hate to say it but those white ppl aint racist its the truth I see it with my own eyes everytime I walk out the door!
Conscientious Observer

Arlington, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2011
First of all, let it be said that there are racist people everywhere!!! Also, it is not just white people who are racist.. a statement like that is in and of itself, racist. That would be a terrible stereotype about white Americans that makes me sick and sometimes embarrassed to be be white myself. The truth is, I having grown up here in the south have experienced much more open rascism towards me from the black community than anything. I've never seen white guys beating the breaks off of a black guy for being in Ridgepoint, Sage Meadows or even on Nettleton.. probably because it doesnt happen. But I personally have been jumped in Osceola and twice in Blytheville for no reason other than me being in the wrong neighborhood. I've never been jumped in The Heights, probably because I know better than to go over there. In my experience, white on black racism is more of a "closet prejudice" than anything else. Sure there is a great deal of it here in the south just as I'm sure there is everywhere else, and that is sad. But lets not sit here in Arkansas and pretend like white people in Hollywood do not think poorly of the majority black people living in the Watts Housing Projects in Los Angeles.. just as I'm sure white people do not feel too comfortable on Compton Blvd. Hell it's not even safe for white people to venture into Orange Mound in Memphis, you will get murdered!!! The truth is, lots of people are making generalizations about other races based on what stands out. I'm sure many of the angry white people do not notice the upper-class black guy with his family at Disney World or on the beach as easily as they notice the black lady in line at the supermarket buying her groceries with food stamps or the guy on crime stoppers that robbed a convenience store. Which stands out more? The same situation works both ways, all people remember is the ignorant white man that made an aggravated racial slur.. not the gentle young white man that would open a door, lend a han or stick his neck out for anyone. This is because hate breeds hate, people see racism in this world because they are racist themselves. We are only what we hate, and if we want change in this world we must be that change we seek. I have plenty of friends from various ethnic and social backgrounds, they are good to me and I am good to them. We treat each other with the mutual respect and kindness that we each deserve as human being, brothers and sisters on this planet. I judge people all the time, not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.. and when I do so, I try my best not to use that judgement to make a generalization about a certain race of people because I am not ignorant an should think or behave as such. This is our time in the light to shine on this planet, lets make the most of what time we have and move forward. The past is the past and it has nothing to do with us presently, so lets move on!!!
Conscientious Observer

Arlington, TX

#13 Jan 20, 2011
white knight wrote:
<quoted text>what's your take on "racist" black people?
that's what i thought.
you negroes love to whip out the race card at every oppurtunity,but don't like white folks calling you on it.
you negroes are coming along at a rapid pace,just don't get too cocky...
White Knight, you are a stain on society as well as mankind in general, just like the (so called) "criminals" and "government handout dependants" that you detest. The sooner people like you and people who will not take responsibility for their own lives and families disappear (or get their shit together), the closer we will be to a happy, peaceful world. That's just an observation.
Geez

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 20, 2011
I don't see color.
I see people.
Every single one of us are human beings with our own problems and own decisions to make. Not one of us is perfect. That's why I try my best not to judge. So who are y'all to judge me.? Because I got dissed in every single comment. I'm mixed. But I still love people!:)
bubba

Pacific, MO

#16 Jan 20, 2011
Guest wrote:
I get so sick of you racist ass white folks. You have no respect for anyone and I'm so tired of you always downing black people. You people think that all blacks are on welfare, have no job and are scum bags. If you only knew all the white folks on public assistance you would be surprised. I'm a black woman and work hard everyday and don't need anything from you white folks. You people need to grow a soul and get over yourselves! Not all white folks act like this but the majority of y'all have some real racist issues and it's really sad. Grow the hell up and pick up a book and learn a few things!!
I move to Jonesboro to get away from the thugs and deadbeats that drag down all towns. now Jonesboro is starting to have all the bull shit problems that other towns in the are have had for years like Blytheville, Osceola , caruthersville, steele. it seems like everytime we have large groups of minorities in any area for some reason the area goes down. Now if the truth of what has happened is considered racist well so be it, i know i have been on foodstamps, section 8 housing, medicaid, free lunch program and wick. i kept my house clean and yard clean did not get on drugs, did not stay drunk all the time and worked my way out of this problem, some people the more you give them the more they screw things up. call it racist or what ever you want but sometimes when people are trying to tell you something you might want to stop and listen.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 20, 2011
Excuse me Mr. but I'm a Mr. too and you're giving Mr. a bad name, Mr. like you. So I'm taking the Mr. from out in front of your name,'cause it's the Mr. like you that puts the rest of us to shame.
John

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 20, 2011
Hey white knight your nothing but pure white trash scum. You are giving the white race a really bad name so please keep your uneducated racist remarks to yourself. No one with half of an education wants to hear your twisted ideas. Just to let you know nighty nine percent of the white people who you think shares your same ideals, do not so take your racist self elsewhere.
Mixed girl

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 20, 2011
John wrote:
Hey white knight your nothing but pure white trash scum. You are giving the white race a really bad name so please keep your uneducated racist remarks to yourself. No one with half of an education wants to hear your twisted ideas. Just to let you know nighty nine percent of the white people who you think shares your same ideals, do not so take your racist self elsewhere.
I'm so glad that finally a civilized person commented! To be honest, before this topic thing, I didn't even know there was still hard core hatred against races. I'm a teenager and at my school, there is never any racist things said for seriousness maybe just joking but nobody takes it to the heart
WOW

Blytheville, AR

#21 Jan 20, 2011
Guest wrote:
I get so sick of you racist ass white folks. You have no respect for anyone and I'm so tired of you always downing black people. You people think that all blacks are on welfare, have no job and are scum bags. If you only knew all the white folks on public assistance you would be surprised. I'm a black woman and work hard everyday and don't need anything from you white folks. You people need to grow a soul and get over yourselves! Not all white folks act like this but the majority of y'all have some real racist issues and it's really sad. Grow the hell up and pick up a book and learn a few things!!
Those comments go both ways. You've just proved it.
Perspective

Little Rock, AR

#23 Jan 20, 2011
To all those that think their better than the rest:

Put yourselves in someone else shoes for once. Open your closed minds for a couple of seconds to think about what some have been through in this country over the past couple of hundred years. Imagine that instead of you talking about how your great great grandpappy fought for the South in the Civil War, you talk about your great great grandfather being a slave. Instead of remembering your great uncle's service to his country in WWII, you remember your great uncle was lynched for no other reason than the color of their skin. These are just extremes, but could you handle what they have to deal with on a daily basis, especially in Jonesboro.

There are reasons things are the way they are and it is pure ignorance to speak so negatively about a large group of people and not acknowledge what they have been through and still go through today. To say such horrible things, no matter what your reasons, only show a complete lack of understanding and compassion for your fellow man or woman.
ms black mantis

Arlington, TX

#24 Jan 20, 2011
I'm a whi
guest

United States

#26 Jan 20, 2011
"You can't teach an old dog new tricks." That is not true about dogs, but it is true about man. All "they" are going to do is spew their poison about monkeys and welfare. If you look at stastics, there are more whites on welfare than any other race. Look it up. Do your research. It is documented. Aside from that, a person should be judged by God, and God alone. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't care about these racist views. I have the choice to teach my children better ideals about living life and allowing others to do the same. "White Knight" wants to condemn people for cursing in their posts, never taking into consideration that his words are far more vile and vulgar. The best thing we can do is ignore these racist ignorant posts. They feed on the drama. This is the only life they have. How sad for them that topix is their only friend, and very few people like them here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorry, baggers, State Dept. Says There’s Nothin... 10 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 69
hytrol gueer 20 min Guest 3
Trump Has Mexican American Support 21 min Syd was the Star 12
Census: Anchor Baby Delivered Every 93 Seconds 46 min Betty 3
The Constitution And The Twenty Seven Amendmen... 54 min guest 8
Fear the Walking Dead 1 hr guest 17
Should we mine the border to stop illegals? 1 hr guest 61
Is the KKK Like ISIS Only Home Grown ? 1 hr guest 129
Respect and Love President Carter 1 hr guest 164
Donald Trump is the Antichrist. 18 hr guest 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages