interesting

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

I'm a 40 year old woman who has a normal sex drive but the last few weeks it's all I think about. Is this pre-menapause?
BBK

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Call me
limp jim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

honey,you promised me you wouldn't come on here and do this! i'm doing the best i can! and your birthday is right around the corner, and i've got a little mechanical surprise for you! so, just hang on,and things will get better. at least think of the kids....
goober

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

interesting wrote:
I'm a 40 year old woman who has a normal sex drive but the last few weeks it's all I think about. Is this pre-menapause?
What do you consider "normal" for a 40 year old woman. Women reach their sexual peak around 37. I'm 62 and I've always had sex on my mind. Trouble is, ain't nobody looking for a 62 year old roll in the hay. And there ain't too many 62 year olds looking for another 62 year old to get it on with. Life is cruel.
hmmm

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

goober wrote:
<quoted text>What do you consider "normal" for a 40 year old woman. Women reach their sexual peak around 37. I'm 62 and I've always had sex on my mind. Trouble is, ain't nobody looking for a 62 year old roll in the hay. And there ain't too many 62 year olds looking for another 62 year old to get it on with. Life is cruel.
LOL.
I would

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

goober wrote:
<quoted text>What do you consider "normal" for a 40 year old woman. Women reach their sexual peak around 37. I'm 62 and I've always had sex on my mind. Trouble is, ain't nobody looking for a 62 year old roll in the hay. And there ain't too many 62 year olds looking for another 62 year old to get it on with. Life is cruel.
I'm 38 and I have always thought about having sex with a older woman since i was like 20 not old old but 60 to 70 if she is in good shape I dont know why I think about it allot at least I'm not thinking about kids like some I would love to pole a older woman and be quite about it because my wife would freak
I would

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

interesting wrote:
call me to!
tim

Haughton, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

interesting wrote:
Hey if you need some help let me know i'm up for it
Guess

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

goober wrote:
How can i get in touch with you?

Marble Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

I'm in my early 40's and female. My sex drive is like it was back when I was 19, if not higher.
I think it's very normal. Women should take advantage of it and give their men all they got! If they can't keep up, find one on the side that can.
Mishleen Ross

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Guest wrote:
I'm in my early 40's and female. My sex drive is like it was back when I was 19, if not higher.
I think it's very normal. Women should take advantage of it and give their men all they got! If they can't keep up, find one on the side that can.
For real! I know I have a high sex drive, for some reason. But like you said if your man can't keep up, find one on the side who can.
inside out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

i am a woman and i like it at least 2-3 times a day..there is nothing like giving your man a good workout to start the day off and those mid after noon quickies, then what better way to put an end to the long hard day
randall simms

Forney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Judged:

I like poop.
very oral

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Guest wrote:
how do i contact you male heer
Looking

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

I think i could have sex three times a day. I love it.
Mishleen Ross

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Looking wrote:
I think i could have sex three times a day. I love it.
I could have sex three times a day too. It's sooo good.
randall simms

Forney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Judged:

I poop.
udidntknow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

interesting wrote:
it is quite normal, at 40 i hit my sexual peak drove me crazy. im 45 now and it hasnt slowed down, sometimes i think i have a higher sex drive than men. enjoy it honey, if u r 40 ur body is trying to push that i got to have a baby mode, because that is what we r programmed for from birth. u can get hormones from ur doctor, or u can just enjoy it. the hot flashes r gruesome but we all survive them. hope that helps.
call me

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

interesting wrote:
hey can you call me and maybe we can talk about this in person! milf

thats normal for you or at least i think it is my wife hit her prime a couple years ago
i love it

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Judged:

udidntknow wrote:
<quoted text>
it is quite normal, at 40 i hit my sexual peak drove me crazy. im 45 now and it hasnt slowed down, sometimes i think i have a higher sex drive than men. enjoy it honey, if u r 40 ur body is trying to push that i got to have a baby mode, because that is what we r programmed for from birth. u can get hormones from ur doctor, or u can just enjoy it. the hot flashes r gruesome but we all survive them. hope that helps.
wow this is great I'm on the down slide and the women my age are on the up.But I'll manage nothing turns me on like a Mature woman I mean it every since i was a teen hot moms have drove me crazy
I have seen plenty of over 60 women I think are hot
I've always felt like this when a woman fixes herself up and is pleasent I just love it.all you older women I think your hot and i'm not alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

199 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bloomberg vs NRA 5 min Rupert B Jigglebottom 32
I am Razorback Jack 8 min Rupert B Jigglebottom 18
Is Barton Farley really just Mouse, Warty, Rupe... 10 min Guest 63
Simple things my 8yr old understands but libera... 12 min liberal lynn 42
Barton Farley that old gas bag 15 min ronnietheratpassmorereeks 2
Review: Dacus Fence 16 min Phillip 1
49 out by valley view closed 25 min you are so right 6
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 1 hr Adam 36 1,926
Being gay is wrong!!! (Feb '10) 2 hr WV_Hater 4,344