21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Apr 28, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, you and your wife were such douchebags they didn't comp you in hopes of you two not coming back. Apparently, a lot of people besides me like the food and the people that work there so just follow the simple advice I suggested and go somewhere else.
You are probably right. I shouldn't have asked why the pesto, which was described by the menu, was not on our pizza. They have so many pleased customers! I guess that is why they are closing their doors. I'm guessing you and you and your "douche bag" friends have keep this shit-hole open for so long. I will for sure be going somewhere else for over priced shit "Italian" food. You better eat at this place as often as you can since they 7will be closed soon.

Rison, AR

#22 Apr 29, 2011
Jonestown Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right. I shouldn't have asked why the pesto, which was described by the menu, was not on our pizza. They have so many pleased customers! I guess that is why they are closing their doors. I'm guessing you and you and your "douche bag" friends have keep this shit-hole open for so long. I will for sure be going somewhere else for over priced shit "Italian" food. You better eat at this place as often as you can since they 7will be closed soon.
Thanks for the advise douchebag and keep up the culinary critiquing-your a natural food critic! LMAO

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Apr 29, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the advise douchebag and keep up the culinary critiquing-your a natural food critic! LMAO
Thanks for the support dipshit. It doesn't take a food critic to know that the food they serve sucks balls. I think you must be one of the last idiots eating there.
Sucks Balls

Sherwood, AR

#24 Apr 29, 2011
Jonestown Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the support dipshit. It doesn't take a food critic to know that the food they serve sucks balls. I think you must be one of the last idiots eating there.
Sucks balls? That's an interesting observation. The next time I'm in I'll ask if they could make me an off-the-menu dish that sucks balls. I think maybe you and the missus might be happier just to go over to Olive Garden for that authetic Italian quizine. As for Piero's business, it appears to be just fine to me.

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Apr 30, 2011
Sucks Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Sucks balls? That's an interesting observation. The next time I'm in I'll ask if they could make me an off-the-menu dish that sucks balls. I think maybe you and the missus might be happier just to go over to Olive Garden for that authetic Italian quizine. As for Piero's business, it appears to be just fine to me.
I bet Olive Garden would make my pizza as the menu describes it. The main bitch I have with Piero's is that I ordered a pizza from the menu that was described as having certain ingredients on it and the pizza I was served was not as the menu described. I at least expected them to say they f'ed-up and make a pizza like the menu describes but what I got was some lame ass excuse about how people in Jonesboro don't like the "authentic" preparations they do so they have to dummy it down so the rednecks here will eat it. We literally ate two bites off the pizza and sent it back and Piero's charged us full price for it and didn't offer to remake it, buy us dessert, etc... I guess me and the "missus" are just totally out of line for expecting them to fix what was wrong. I'm not from Arkansas so your remark about me going to Olive Garden for "authetic Italian quizine" and acting like I don't know what Italian food is missed the mark. I can however assure you that I would eat at Olive Garden before I would eat at Piero's again.

Blytheville, AR

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Is Piero's still open? If so, what is the address?

Location hidden

#28 Mar 24, 2013
Yea, it's called Bennigans now! Lol.(At least that's where they're all working now)

Grand Prairie, TX

#29 Mar 25, 2013
The All Knowing wrote:
Yea, it's called Bennigans now! Lol.(At least that's where they're all working now)
Very funny but very true! I'd hate to be the owner absorbing the costs of liquor consumed by employees!!
guessed

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Mar 25, 2013
Maybe bennigans is getting a cut of all the blow being dealt in the kitchen.
FOSHO

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Mar 25, 2013
guessed wrote:
Maybe bennigans is getting a cut of all the blow being dealt in the kitchen.
Yes sir, just asked for the "extra" powered doughnuts! It's gotta be bad when your staff is making more off dealing dope and blow then selling food and booze!

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Mar 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
Is Piero's still open? If so, what is the address?
I miss it.:(
hungry

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Mar 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss it.:(
. Me too! Would love to have some duck comfit or seafood Risotto. Real chicken spaghetti or veal that melts in my mouth. Marco's grilled spinach. Oh man I miss that place! My wife does too. She said last week she wanted the lobster ravioli. Great food.

Oklahoma City, OK

#34 Mar 25, 2013
hungry wrote:
<quoted text>. Me too! Would love to have some duck comfit or seafood Risotto. Real chicken spaghetti or veal that melts in my mouth. Marco's grilled spinach. Oh man I miss that place! My wife does too. She said last week she wanted the lobster ravioli. Great food.
I liked their cheese stuffed Tortellini :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop 10 min Barton Farley 65
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 12 min Barton Farley 2,889
Alcohol will be on ballot 20 min Fo Show 7
Living downtown! 31 min Volunteer 6
Hospitals 37 min Volunteer 4
Looking for Cardiologist 42 min Volunteer 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 46 min bird man 9,878
Where is Dianna Davis going? 1 hr Debbie 21
Is Andrew Shipman John Shipman's son? 1 hr South School dad 35
Chief Yates 11 hr mayor perrinn 274
•••
•••
Jonesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000