|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

***CAUTION***
This is a public safety alert.
***CAUTION***
Be careful on the roads Sunday Night. There is an annual event coming up that consistently puts drunk drivers on the road. Each year in the name of charity professionals from all over NEA come together to eat drink and watch football, then many of them drive home well over the legal limit.
cirt

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

And you wish you could afford to go...lol
love my badge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I'll do my part and have as many drunks at my party that night as I possibly can. Then they can drive home from my house. We love to get drunk and have an orgy and teach the kids the good life. Ain't Valley View great.
Spud

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Where? I'll be there!
Ewe Too

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

love my badge wrote:
I'll do my part and have as many drunks at my party that night as I possibly can. Then they can drive home from my house. We love to get drunk and have an orgy and teach the kids the good life. Ain't Valley View great.
Are you Waymon Wimpy??
super drunk

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

cirt wrote:
And you wish you could afford to go...lol
I could/can but am amazed how some people think they are better than everyone else and above the law (you know, that one about drinking and driving)
super drunk

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

it's the same with ASU football games, I buy tickets, I go, but I don't drink beer all tailgate long and then jump into my oversized SUV to rollon home afterwords

don't get me wrong, I'm not passing judgement on drinking, I'm just saying "buzed driving is drunk driving" but because of where they are driving from they get a free pass from law enforcement
cirt

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I had a felling you were going to say you could afford it..lol Gomer, why dont you set out there with your blue light on and make Citizens arrest
Sue

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

We use to go years ago and I agree with you. There is all kind of drinks and they come with the food.. ALL you can drink.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

If there are people leaving there under the influence, they will be stopped if they show any indications of driving under the influence, we will be patrolling.
super drunk

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
If there are people leaving there under the influence, they will be stopped if they show any indications of driving under the influence, we will be patrolling.
maybe but once you realize who you stopped, you will let them go, I don't know how many years they have been having this event but I promise you, every year they have there have been dozens of people pull out of that parking lot who had had well over one too many to drive
Dont do it

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I got a DWI a month ago over literally 4 beers in a 3 hour time. Now I have a probation officer,$1500.00 in fines and classes, plus a blow n go. This was my first offence!! I would stay home and drink if I was you. Arkansas does not play!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

super drunk wrote:
<quoted text>maybe but once you realize who you stopped, you will let them go, I don't know how many years they have been having this event but I promise you, every year they have there have been dozens of people pull out of that parking lot who had had well over one too many to drive
Nope, if they're DWI, they'll be arrested. You can't pull over every car without a justification.
Joe.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Dont do it wrote:
I got a DWI a month ago over literally 4 beers in a 3 hour time. Now I have a probation officer,$1500.00 in fines and classes, plus a blow n go. This was my first offence!! I would stay home and drink if I was you. Arkansas does not play!!
Obviously you were over .08% or you violated the implied consent law.
Dont do it

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Yes I blew a 0.125, but my "dd" had about 9 drinks and I felt fine. I'm in my 30's and have never been in trouble. Trust me I live with the guilt daily and will never do it again. I was just trying to warn other people its not worth it!

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I do not condone drinking and driving but think tha money goes to a good cause but they should go to jail if they drink and drive
i like tight ends

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Where's the partay?
Oh Really

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Dont do it wrote:
Yes I blew a 0.125, but my "dd" had about 9 drinks and I felt fine. I'm in my 30's and have never been in trouble. Trust me I live with the guilt daily and will never do it again. I was just trying to warn other people its not worth it!
If you are average weight then 4 12oz. beers over a 3 hr. period should have put you at about .04-.05. Either the test was given improperly or you are stretching the truth a whole bunch !
Dont do it

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Not lying at all, but I didn't eat all day either. I'm a very petite person. I didn't drink much bc I seen how much my dd was drinking. I actually started drinking water so idk what happened. Maybe the test was faulty bc she blew a 0.00. Either way I've been to court and paying for my mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ignorant letter to the editor. 5 min guest 6
Free CNA Classes in Jboro? 21 min tyrone 8
Migrating children finding U.S. Compassion 23 min jamesrepublican 13
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 57 min Speller Feller 28,661
Hobby Lobby Endangers Corporate Veil 58 min Fo Show 20
Bush tax cuts has cost you $48K 1 hr not a liberal idiot 25
Restraining Order 1 hr dieselmechanic1976 3
milita heading to the border 3 hr Hary 168
•••