The Coming Obama Landslide

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 5, 2012
I voted for Obama last election based upon his race and what he said he wanted to do.

Now, I am not voting for Obama because of what he has done instead of what he said he would do and because of our debt. I really don't know why people are so gullible and believe what is told to them. People need to wake up because the only way we can save our country is by reducing our debt and putting measures in place that will encourage business to grow.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Aug 5, 2012
LaurynByrne wrote:
I voted for Obama last election based upon his race and what he said he wanted to do.
Now, I am not voting for Obama because of what he has done instead of what he said he would do and because of our debt. I really don't know why people are so gullible and believe what is told to them. People need to wake up because the only way we can save our country is by reducing our debt and putting measures in place that will encourage business to grow.
Why did you vote for him because of his race? Hardly a reason to vote for a candidate. And you call us gullible?
guest

United States

#24 Aug 5, 2012
Laqueesha wrote:
I agree that more people depend on government assistance than ever before because of the global economic downturn. That is why there will be so many people starving when Rommy pulls the rug out from under them.
I'm talking about Americans living in poverty. They are struggling not because of a global economic downturn, but because the U.S. economy remains in the toilet.

Democrats had complete control of Congress and the presidency for 2 full years. They had a chance to implement every one of their ideas to improve the economy. None of them worked.

Today we still have over 8% unemployment. Inflation is stealing away the buying power of the dollar as we watch every commodity increase in price. We have an economy that isn't growing fast enough to keep up with the increase in population. We have record budget deficits and massive amounts of new debt every single year added to our staggering national debt of $16 trillion.

We tried the socialist policies of the Democrats, and just like every other time and in every place that such policies have ever been implemented, we are seeing the exact same thing - economic collapse.

The choice couldn't be more clear. Either we re-elect Obama, continue marching down the same path and watch our entire economy collapse in the next year or two, or we elect someone else and try a new plan.

Smart people will vote for anyone but Obama.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you vote for him because of his race? Hardly a reason to vote for a candidate. And you call us gullible?
Because I felt it was time for a black man to be in that office. I was young and naive.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#26 Aug 5, 2012
The government cannot give
anything to anybody
that the Government does not first
take from somebody else.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Aug 5, 2012
What none of the republican posters here are doing is to address the OP. The electoral college currently is heavily in Obama's favor. What exactly is Romney's path to victory via the electoral college? His chances - Very slim and none.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Aug 5, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
The government cannot give
anything to anybody
that the Government does not first
take from somebody else.
it's called taxation. It's how our country works.
guest

Slovenia

#29 Aug 5, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
The government cannot give
anything to anybody
that the Government does not first
take from somebody else.
You speak much truth. Peoples who have survived in Communism are made very sad to see the one time great United States of America turning so much to Communism also. You were bringers of much hope to much of the world one time.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Aug 5, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
The government cannot give
anything to anybody
that the Government does not first
take from somebody else.
Cut and paste again. At least credit Adrian Pierce Rogers for his words.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Aug 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak much truth. Peoples who have survived in Communism are made very sad to see the one time great United States of America turning so much to Communism also. You were bringers of much hope to much of the world one time.
What a load of crap. Amanda Two staging her own right wing debate again. Nobody from Slovenia is reading Jonesboro Topix.
Not so sure

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Aug 5, 2012
guest wrote:
What none of the republican posters here are doing is to address the OP. The electoral college currently is heavily in Obama's favor. What exactly is Romney's path to victory via the electoral college? His chances - Very slim and none.
Yeah if you believe the heavily skewed polls. However reality will be the turn out as in 2010. I did address it with the Jimmy Carter reference. He couldn't lose according to the polls. Regan won 49 of 50, now that's an electoral landslide. I'm an independent BTW. voted both side in 2010.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#33 Aug 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap. Amanda Two staging her own right wing debate again. Nobody from Slovenia is reading Jonesboro Topix.
My, my, my! ANOTHER troll suffering from an inferiority complex who finds it necessary to resort to name calling and cyber-bullying when others don't share his opinion. What a sad life you must lead. Have a wonderful day!
guest

Lampasas, TX

#34 Aug 5, 2012
Only slide oBUMa gonna see is when he slidin his ass outa the whitehouse.whitehouse
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Aug 5, 2012
Not so sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah if you believe the heavily skewed polls. However reality will be the turn out as in 2010. I did address it with the Jimmy Carter reference. He couldn't lose according to the polls. Regan won 49 of 50, now that's an electoral landslide. I'm an independent BTW. voted both side in 2010.
Really? Carter's approval rating was at 32% and in June he trailed by 7%.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/...

JIMMY CARTER VS. RONALD REAGAN: 1980
Horse Race: Reagan 51 percent, Carter 44 percent (ABC/Harris, June 5-9)

Carter Approval: 32 percent (Gallup June 13-16)

Unemployment: 7.6 percent

National Results: Reagan 51 percent, 498 Electoral College votes; Carter 41 percent, 49 Electoral College votes

So if the polls say you're losing, just say the polls are wrong. Good luck with that.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#36 Aug 5, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>My, my, my! ANOTHER troll suffering from an inferiority complex who finds it necessary to resort to name calling and cyber-bullying when others don't share his opinion. What a sad life you must lead. Have a wonderful day!
Call me a troll with an inferiority complex and then lament name calling? LOL - nice try Amanda, but I'm all too familiar with your racist posting history and use of multiple posting names to respond to yourself. A sad life is those losers who cheer on the KKK - namely YOU!

So sad you have to cut and paste your every post. You took that one from here: Post #307

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parker-co/T5D...

LOL - SO SAD!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#37 Aug 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me a troll with an inferiority complex and then lament name calling? LOL - nice try Amanda, but I'm all too familiar with your racist posting history and use of multiple posting names to respond to yourself. A sad life is those losers who cheer on the KKK - namely YOU!
So sad you have to cut and paste your every post. You took that one from here: Post #307
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parker-co/T5D...
LOL - SO SAD!
My, my, my! ANOTHER troll suffering from an inferiority complex who finds it necessary to resort to name calling and cyber-bullying when others don't share his opinion. What a sad life you must lead. Have a wonderful day!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Aug 5, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>My, my, my! ANOTHER troll suffering from an inferiority complex who finds it necessary to resort to name calling and cyber-bullying when others don't share his opinion. What a sad life you must lead. Have a wonderful day!
We get it. You've never had an original thought in your life so you have to cut and paste other ppeople's posts. That plus your illiteracy problem.

Have a nice day!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#39 Aug 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it. You've never had an original thought in your life so you have to cut and paste other ppeople's posts. That plus your illiteracy problem.
Have a nice day!
My, my, my! ANOTHER troll suffering from an inferiority complex who finds it necessary to resort to name calling and cyber-bullying when others don't share his opinion. What a sad life you must lead. Have a wonderful day!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Aug 5, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>My, my, my! ANOTHER troll suffering from an inferiority complex who finds it necessary to resort to name calling and cyber-bullying when others don't share his opinion. What a sad life you must lead. Have a wonderful day!
An example of your recent racist posting from yesterday:

Ku Klux Klan is still alive and well in Florida

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cedar-key-fl/...

Ho Dee Do (which we have known for sometime is another name you use to chat with yourself) in Post 323. A long cut and paste followed by

"Works very good on the negro.

The negro is very afraid of bright lights."

In Post 324 you respond to yourself as Amanda Two with

"They are afraid of bright lights late at night while they are creeping around your yard. They hate motion detector lights thats for sure."

Actually I thought it was the KKK that did the late night yard creeping in the yards of Black people they are about to victimize.
Obama doesnt CARE

Baltimore, MD

#41 Aug 5, 2012
When Obama says the "rich" can pay more in taxes he means "white". When Obama says "middle class" he means hard working white people not free loading blacks.

Obama takes from the white and gives to the black. Redistribution of Wealth is theft and discrimination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
illegals with tb spread around states... 2 min AmericaFirst 1
Farage Roasts EU Bureaucrats 14 min SickOfGreyBoxingRats 5
why hasn't god came back? 22 min still waiting 1
gay guys that work at the mall (Jan '11) 35 min AnonymouslyAnonym... 152
Apologize to Hillary HERE === > 45 min guest 15
women of dillards 1 hr guest 11
Ashley from Buffalo Wild Wings 1 hr guest 8
Britain exits European Union 2 hr guest 82
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 12 hr guest 85
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages