Joe Williams Bancorp South

Joe Williams Bancorp South

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
still

Hana, HI

#1 Jun 19, 2010
So what's the deal??? Is he still being investigated or did he get arrested? Did he commit suicide or is he in the mental ward? Would have been nice to have left the old post up so we don't have to start over. Just the facts, don't care about the commentary. Praying for the victim in this case, no matter who it is...
Christianity

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2010
still wrote:
So what's the deal??? Is he still being investigated or did he get arrested? Did he commit suicide or is he in the mental ward? Would have been nice to have left the old post up so we don't have to start over. Just the facts, don't care about the commentary. Praying for the victim in this case, no matter who it is...
You're just stupid...get a life of your own to worry about.
Porfiro

Russellville, AR

#3 Jun 19, 2010
Christianity wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just stupid...get a life of your own to worry about.
I bet YOU'RE a member of the Wathel Posse!
doesnt care

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Was seen at the mall today with his wife and looked fine.
Guest

Ozark, MO

#5 Jun 20, 2010
I missed the first go around.

What happened?
LMFAO

Little Elm, TX

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Why did the original post get taken off topix? And seriously I am surprised he would go out in public especially the freakin mall! Was any of this really even true or did someone start it to be mean?
gest

Deridder, LA

#7 Jun 20, 2010
BIG JOE DIDN'T DO NOTHING
nothing to tell

Georgetown, TX

#8 Jun 20, 2010
At this point, it has not even been determined if there is something to tell or not. All there is, apparently is an investigation. This investigation may or may not turn up anything at all. The investigation might even turn up that the accuser was lying...or that possibly Joe did something wrong.

The bottom line is, at this point there is nothing to tell. There is no reason to continue beating a dead horse, there will be plenty of time for that if it turns out there is actually something to tell. Until then, leave the man and his family alone.
Come on

Calhan, CO

#9 Jun 20, 2010
Why don't you people just mind your own business?
Nothing to tell 2

Alexander, AR

#10 Jun 21, 2010
Joe is being investigated, so yes that's true. There hasn't been any arrest. Apparently the first post has disappeared into that vast beyond.

Until the cops are through with the investigative phase and there is an arrest (or not) we won't know anything.

I heard he is off work at BanCorpSouth until he decides to come back.

So for anyone who didn't hear all the rumors....Joes wasn't arrested at work. He consented to give up his phone without resisting. It wasn't the FEDS but local police doing the investigation. Yes they took his computer from the bank and searched his home. He didn't lose his job and is on personal leave.

That's about it. If they don't find the evidence they are looking for we won't ever hear about all this again.
already
#11 Jun 21, 2010
let it rest! The first post was taken off for a reason! Who cares if you "know the truth" keep it to yourself! This is how rumors get started. Be mature adults and lets try and worry about ourselves, cause Lord knows we all have issues of our own to worry about.
Cranky Pants

Alexander, AR

#12 Jun 21, 2010
already wrote:
let it rest! The first post was taken off for a reason! Who cares if you "know the truth" keep it to yourself! This is how rumors get started. Be mature adults and lets try and worry about ourselves, cause Lord knows we all have issues of our own to worry about.
I clicked on this post not really knowing anything about it. I read all the comments and finally came to "already's" post. It amazes me that people will comment on posts and bemoan the negativity of posters, etc. But all you do is bump it up so people continue to see it.

"Yeah Lord knows we have our issues", to quote already but we all know that topix is a gossip fest and bash this or love that kind of place. If we all have these problems why are we adding to them by even coming here.

Topix is not an intellectual stimulating forum for those of greater minds (at least greater than mine). I come here to see who is talking about whom (and it could be someone I know or not!), what crazy posts are being posted by those of higher intellect, and just pure garbage.

Who really knows the truth about this ? Mr Williams I suppose. Either way he not going through the greatest time of his life. I hope for his sake he stays away from here where everyone either slices or dices. If everybody was as dumb as me....there wouldn't be anything on topix as I never post so there would be nothin' to read. Well, there would be this one post. Sorry I broke my own rule....never post LOL
Tom

Deridder, LA

#16 Jun 21, 2010
fmr JO V-ball player wrote:
He is a Christian...
So what if he's a christian? It's not like that's a prerequisite to being a good person. What's your point?
fmr JO V-ball player

Greenwood, MS

#17 Jun 21, 2010
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if he's a christian? It's not like that's a prerequisite to being a good person. What's your point?
If you wouldn't take things out of context, I also said we are all sinners. I'm not going to debate Christianity with you. Good people regardless of religion do bad things. Hell, I was molested for 8 years by a "Christian." But for me, I try to look at things as happening for a reason by a higher authority. You may not, I respect that. We can agree to disagree.
sister in Christ

Lonsdale, AR

#18 Jun 22, 2010
You are both in our prayers!!!!!
InMYopinion

Alexander, AR

#19 Jun 22, 2010
fmr JO V-ball player wrote:
Joe Williams was arrested and both computers from his house and work were taken for evidence. While he was in jail he attempted suicide after he met with his former pastor Jerry Jolly from Temple Baptist Church. He is now on 24 hour watch at a local hospital and receiving counseling. He is a Christian and well loved at Temple. However, none of us are without sin. Let the facts come out and if needed a trial. He and Joanie are in our prayers.
Wow you are 100% wrong. Don't know where you got your information but it was MISinformation.
Joe was NOT arrested. He wasn't placed in handcuffs and surrendered his cell phone upon request.
Both computers were taken.
I'm not going into the "suicide" issue but he did spend three days seeking mental health counseling.
He is NOT on any kind of "suicide watch" or in-patient at any hospital.
He was NEVER in jail because he was never arrested.
If you are truly a friend of Joe and Joanie please DON'T post such garbage on here.
guest

Lubbock, TX

#20 Jun 22, 2010
craziness
Icy bone

Dallas, TX

#21 Jun 23, 2010
Who the fawk is Joe Williams?
whiteboy

Monette, AR

#22 Jun 23, 2010
I didn't see the first thread so someone tell me what this guy is being investigated for?
what did he do
InMYopinion

Alexander, AR

#23 Jun 23, 2010
fmr JO V-ball player wrote:
Joe Williams was arrested and both computers from his house and work were taken for evidence. While he was in jail he attempted suicide after he met with his former pastor Jerry Jolly from Temple Baptist Church. He is now on 24 hour watch at a local hospital and receiving counseling. He is a Christian and well loved at Temple. However, none of us are without sin. Let the facts come out and if needed a trial. He and Joanie are in our prayers.
Your information is totally wrong. Apparently you aren't very close to Joe or Joanie. It's people posting false information that makes this whole thing worse.

Mr Williams was NOT arrested. Call the police statiom and ask if there was an arrest.
He is not on a 24 hour suicide watch. Joe spent less that three days in the hospital. Since he is out walking the streets again you're wrong. IF Joe and Joanie are in your prayers at least get the right facts. It was garbage and speculation that got this whole thing started.

Since you are praying and are taking care not to judge Joe because he's a good Christian, please don't post lies. Your allegations are not the truth. It's better not to post if you don't have correct information. KAIT and the Jonesboro Sun haven't reported on this issue because there hasn't been arrest. If there is a an arrest they will report on it.

BTW the police aren't through with their investigation and therefor they haven't arrest Joe. I'm not saying the won't but they haven't yet.

I'm not on one side or the other, yet. If Joe has done something wrong he will suffer the consequences. However if someone's Mom forged information she could find herself in trouble. The computer hard drives will be the determining factor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton Outspent Russians 53-1 And Sti... 13 min guest 15
Student School Massacre Survivors and CBS Repor... 14 min guest 2
Dems Announce Plans To Repeal The 2nd Amendment 24 min Go Figure 8
Pro Russian POTUS 25 min Gracie84 12
Special counsel Mueller charges 13 Russians wit... 30 min Gracie84 57
Men and Women's Premiere Health Solutions 48 min Kerri 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 42,132

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages