Bride To Be

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 6, 2010
I am getting married in August and I'm having the hardest time finding a venue. Does anyone have any advice on places to get married? It needs to be big enough for about 100 people.
photographer

Georgetown, TX

#2 May 6, 2010
I don't know about venues and pricing, However if you don't have a photographer feel free to contact me. 870-935-pics (7427) My website is www.a1studios.net

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 May 6, 2010
Don't get married! It will be the biggest mistake of your life!
lil brown haired girl

Deridder, LA

#4 May 6, 2010
Have you tried the ASU pavilion? I'm not sure on prices, but I'm sure if you called the school they could get you in touch with the right person. It is a really nice setting for the pictures and stuff.
Seriously

Lake Charles, LA

#5 May 6, 2010
The Cooper Alumni Center does a lot of weddings too. It's on the other side of the pond on campus.

Little Rock, AR

#6 May 6, 2010
The ASU pavilion is where I got married and it was lovely!
High Flyer

Altamont, NY

#7 May 6, 2010
The lake at Craighead Forest Park is really nice. I went to a wedding there once and it was beautiful. They had it down on one of the bigger docks out on the water and all the guests stood by on the bank and watched. It was at sunset, so it was really prett.

Lake Charles, LA

#9 May 6, 2010
There's a place downtown. The Station i think its called. Ive heard its beautiful.

“ health insurance plans ”

Since: May 10

Bhopal, India

#8 May 6, 2010
ya its true time finding a venue is a hardest task .Does anyone have any advice on places to get married? i also dont have enough knowladge about this
funny

Ashland, MS

#10 May 8, 2010
The Station downtown is available and it will hold that many plus more. The staff is great along with the food and they make sure that you havent that you would want for your wedding. My wedding was there and is one of the most fabulous memories I have.
Marriedhere

United States

#11 May 9, 2010
I was married in the enclosed pavillion at Lake Frierson ts very beautiful and the cost is low. I paid $80 for 8am till 10pm. You can check it out on the Arkansas State Parks site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why hasn't god came back? 2 min bill 29
ashley phillips (Dec '13) 11 min HellCat 3
looking for a church that does not sing praise ... (Jan '13) 19 min guest 33
Jobs With No Drug Test (May '14) 25 min Fackyew 91
cat in the can 48 min HellCat 4
women with ugly feet (Apr '13) 1 hr Bjizzle 44
Preacher Archie 1 hr guest 33
Britain exits European Union 4 hr Kentuckian 105
Apologize to Hillary HERE === > 6 hr guest 47

Jonesboro Jobs